• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I believe these statements which scale Jiren and others above Infinite Zamasu should actually scale them to Zeno because in reality they have witnessed zeno's erasure of trunk's future timeline and shouldn't behave like "Jiren has so different and heavy energy that i have never faced before" as if zeno's energy was beneath jiren's. Or maybe it is.

????

I believe these statements which scale Jiren and others above Infinite Zamasu should actually scale them to Zeno because in reality they have witnessed zeno's erasure of trunk's future timeline and shouldn't behave like "Jiren has so different and heavy energy that i have never faced before" as if zeno's energy was beneath jiren's. Or maybe it is.
This is definitely one of the posts to have ever existed

DB scalings are confusing but are indeed solid ratings.
is a full power punch from beerus considered 3-A or Half 2-C ?
I am asking this because the latter was Half 2-C overtime.

Does anybody ever wonder where Merus is at??? he was an important character just last arc and he got super close to goku by helping him with UI

He's probably just doing his Galactic Patrol thing elsewhere. Like, the galaxy is a big place, he might not even really know about what's happening here at the moment.

“Kakarot. . .they hit the griddy on my body after they killed me. . .I don't know how much of this I can take anymore.”
IMG_4022.png

According to a translation by the homie Goresh, Frieza was "in a world of another dimension", which could explain why he was able to **** Gas so easily, since Frieza's absence from the universe would have meant that the wish didn't make Gas stronger than him.

According to a translation by the homie Goresh, Frieza was "in a world of another dimension", which could explain why he was able to **** Gas so easily, since Frieza's absence from the universe would have meant that the wish didn't make Gas stronger than him.
Limit of those balls

Back