• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Ngl I'm too much annoyed with this, like, 3 arcs where this mf is the true villain
Flash fans:
OIP.lzehdLhejcT4Z0-PBdM18AHaEK

should we make a page for Energy of Destruction?

as it grants the user a bunch of powers and its the same for each user

Wow, so much hax! Forget about making a page about it, we need a more in-depth blog with thousands of scans, explanations and reasoning about why they have such big amount of abilities!

Jokes aside, wasn't a CRT to add Energy of Destruction energy for heroes?
There is and we need more people to evaluate it

should we make a page for Energy of Destruction?

as it grants the user a bunch of powers and its the same for each user
DBS anime continuity it grant: EE, Void Manip, NPI, Aura, Energy Manip, you can argue Corrosion because of Beerus and Champa feat with their purple aura. It also grant God Ki benefit though since it is specialized God Ki belong solely to GoD for their job of destruction

Also doesn't have any real anti-feats in the manga to Shin's statement or the V-Jump statement tbh. He just beat the shit out of Fusion Zamasu with zero difficulty and then defused.

I choose to believe, at least. If only because it's really, really funny to have Vegetto Blue (Manga) to continually be dragged higher and higher up the totem pole of power.

If you're talking about the Angel EE, I made a separate thread to add Retrocognition as an ability and when editing, I removed power of destruction abilites (EE, Void, Spatial etc.) from all angels.

I kept EE for Daishinkan because the justification is different (It was stated by Whis that both Zen'ō and the Grand Priest can erase a being from existence)

I believe these statements which scale Jiren and others above Infinite Zamasu should actually scale them to Zeno because in reality they have witnessed zeno's erasure of trunk's future timeline and shouldn't behave like "Jiren has so different and heavy energy that i have never faced before" as if zeno's energy was beneath jiren's. Or maybe it is.

Back