• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Nobody talks about Dokkan here but I'm suspecting at least 3 new units for Dokkan relatively soon, maybe for the Worldwide Celebration, all from DBS Super Hero. Probably a Red Coin TUR or LR Gohan that is either Beast Gohan or can transform into Beast Gohan, with the Special Beam Cannon as his transformed active skill. Then a transforming Orange Piccolo who can turn into the gigachad Orange Piccolo as a banner unit, and maybe also Pan as a new FTP character from a story event. They could also have Cell Max on the opposing banner, with maybe the Gamma's as the banner unit.

Seeing all this discussion about DB characters lifting strength really shows how funny it is how relatively low they are compared to quite a few other verses. Like, even fodder characters from the first arc of One Piece are Class G which blows canon DB (Not counting telekinesis) out of the water. It's not too unsurprising given that the series is focused on martial arts and blowing things up with energy blasts instead of lifting up random heavy objects, but man it would be nice if they weren't so weak in lifting strength compared to how hard they can hit, wierd that planet to universe busters wouldn't be able to lift as much as Spider-Man or a random gohma from Zelda.

v9HWYi0.png

Nobody talks about Dokkan here but I'm suspecting at least 3 new units for Dokkan relatively soon, maybe for the Worldwide Celebration, all from DBS Super Hero. Probably a Red Coin TUR or LR Gohan that is either Beast Gohan or can transform into Beast Gohan, with the Special Beam Cannon as his transformed active skill. Then a transforming Orange Piccolo who can turn into the gigachad Orange Piccolo as a banner unit, and maybe also Pan as a new FTP character from a story event. They could also have Cell Max on the opposing banner, with maybe the Gamma's as the banner unit.
Perhaps. Transforming chars will be nice. New leads for Giant form, and androids would be cool too

If characters like Cell Games Goku and Gohan, Goten, and Trunks were all stronger than Frieza in their base form, how would that affect the scaling chain?

Actually...if Base Goten is stronger than Full Power Frieza, and Android 18 was able to match SSJ Goten and Trunks, then she would also scale to 12k Tenatons, and if she hasn't gotten any stronger since her introduction in the Android Saga, then that would affect the entire Android/Cell Saga scaling.

If I did the math right, then we would end up with 48k Tenatons (I think about 2 Foe) FP SSJ Goku and Gohan.

As well as around 50 Foe (Aka above baseline 4-B) Majin Buu saga SSJ Goku and Vegeta.

If characters like Cell Games Goku and Gohan, Goten, and Trunks were all stronger than Frieza in their base form, how would that affect the scaling chain?
It would change the scaling drastically because shin doesn't scale to SSJ cell saga goku or gohan which all these guys do so buu saga would just scale unquantifiably above their cell saga selfs. (except trunks I need to see scans for him since scaling above freeza in cell games in base would make shin scale to the value that SSJ cell saga Goku does and thus shin becomes 50x freeza and buu saga SSJ are 50x that)

PUI + Susanoo makes a return. Goku yeets Gas into space. Is this lifting strength?

Let's see.
Assuming gas weights 70 kg. Escape velocity is 11km/s, I'll assume it took gas 10 seconds to reach space.
V =Vo + at
11000 = 0 + 10a
a = 1100 m/s^2
F = ma = 70 x 1100 = 77000 Newton (Class 10)

So it's literally nothing.

Let's see.
Assuming gas weights 70 kg. Escape velocity is 11km/s, I'll assume it took gas 10 seconds to reach space.
V =Vo + at
11000 = 0 + 10a
a = 1100 m/s^2
F = ma = 70 x 1100 = 77000 Newton (Class 10)

So it's literally nothing.
We don’t have the full chapter rn and even when we do it’s a manga so it’s hard to say how long it took but I think it Would be faster than 10 seconds gas is a being who was gonna fly a galactic to universal distance in 20 minutes and can react faster than instant transmission and can even use it without using his fingers and on multiple occasion we see db characters catching themselves after be punched or blown away within in a few seconds by flying and gas being the strongest in the universe and not being able to react and catch himself till he’s in outer space Even supports it happening in less than 10 seconds imo bc then he’d have more time to react and stop his momentum I think 1-3 makes more sense

We don’t have the full chapter rn and even when we do it’s a manga so it’s hard to say how long it took but I think it Would be faster than 10 seconds gas is a being who was gonna fly a galactic to universal distance in 20 minutes and can react faster than instant transmission and can even use it without using his fingers and on multiple occasion we see db characters catching themselves after be punched or blown away within in a few seconds by flying and gas being the strongest in the universe and not being able to react and catch himself till he’s in outer space Even supports it happening in less than 10 seconds imo bc then he’d have more time to react and stop his momentum I think 1-3 makes more sense
Even if we use 1 second it's still class 100 which is worthless. Lifting magetta is literally more impressive.

Was re watching some Dragon Ball Movies, my favorite still hasn't changed, the best DB movie in my eyes is still Battle of Gods.
When Super Saiyan God was a ******* chad despite it being a recolor, the aura was cool and how it was obtained was epic after the term "Super Saiyan God" has been said so many times throughout the movie. (i honestly wouldn't mind if we just had Super Saiyan God and Blue never existed at all even though i like blue, the few guys in the world that likes the form)
The nostalgia will be real soon since movie will soon be 10 years old next year

They should've referred to Super Saiyan God as "Saiyan God" and Super Saiyan Blue as "Super Saiyan God." That naming scheme works so much better

Was re watching some Dragon Ball Movies, my favorite still hasn't changed, the best DB movie in my eyes is still Battle of Gods.
When Super Saiyan God was a ******* chad despite it being a recolor, the aura was cool and how it was obtained was epic after the term "Super Saiyan God" has been said so many times throughout the movie. (i honestly wouldn't mind if we just had Super Saiyan God and Blue never existed at all even though i like blue, the few guys in the world that likes the form)
The nostalgia will be real soon since movie will soon be 10 years old next year
Battle of Gods is the best Dragon Ball movie by far

Back