• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

There was a really good thread somewhere on Comicvine debunking Chou characters only being Galaxy level, and how the Kanji in those contexts likely meant Universal iirc

If the upgrade goes through, i m gonna make Mui Goku ( Chou ) vs Strongest 3a Key Dbs Goku ( Mui Goku Prolly out haxes ssj god goku )

Hey, why are the Super manga god-tiers only 3-B, again? The reason was something like, "The timeframe was unknown, so the exact amount of damage cannot be pinned down," right? Because, that is irrelevant on all fronts, as nothing suggests the destruction of the universe would have been gradual.

I've been wondering this myself

Something else to consider is that Moro's explosion is likely universal+ due to the threat of the SDBs being destroyed and Dai Kaioshin regarding Uub as the savior of the Universe explicitly. I would say galaxy would be a mistranslation in this case due to there being no plural for galaxies, galaxy and every galaxy. If we're talking about Viz's translation specifically, they've been known to translate Universe to galaxy even in Z.

Just something to think about I guess

I've been wondering this myself

Something else to consider is that Moro's explosion is likely universal+ due to the threat of the SDBs being destroyed and Dai Kaioshin regarding Uub as the savior of the Universe explicitly. I would say galaxy would be a mistranslation in this case due to there being no plural for galaxies, galaxy and every galaxy. If we're talking about Viz's translation specifically, they've been known to translate Universe to galaxy even in Z.

Just something to think about I guess
No, this argument was rejected multple times.

Let's just focus on the new one we got here

Instead of saying it was rejected multiple times, would you mind highlighting the points that were rejected and their reasoning

Would help a ton so I can get a better and clear picture

Thanks
Just search some Chou upgrades and you will see that people used the Moro explosion argument.

Again, let's just use the new argument presented on this thread.
We can't just recicle old arguments, becouse they will get rejected again, over and over

Make it boundless, so if they disagree you can bargain upto complex multiversal.
8176024-8174574-0588362107-image.jpg

No problem

Instead of saying it was rejected multiple times, would you mind highlighting the points that were rejected and their reasoning

Would help a ton so I can get a better and clear picture

Thanks
@Greenshifter

Here you have the Moro argument highlighted:

Thread 'Galaxy=Uni in dragon ball super manga?' https://vsbattles.com/threads/galaxy-uni-in-dragon-ball-super-manga.127173/

I mainly liked cause the guy had a point. So thx.
hence proved everyone stronger than nappa is above baseline tier 0 and zeno is infinitly above Baseline tier 0 lmayo. Azazoth vs Zeno when?
They’re all boundless+ kek, yw.

Just search some Chou upgrades and you will see that people used the Moro explosion argument.

Again, let's just use the new argument presented on this thread.
We can't just recicle old arguments, becouse they will get rejected again, over and over

I've read through the pages and the CRT

I did not see any good points against the argument

The one guy who did argue against it never replied to the rebuttal

"Flied through space without needing air and a spaceship"

Not a grammatical expert myself but that doesn't sound right for some reason

Sooo has anyone calced that Gas speed feat? I’m curious to see how fast it is and a possible upgrade since I’m pretty sure Goku and Vegeta are sitting at 100,000c+ rn.

Anyone have scans saying the universe is divided into four quadrants and that the Kaioshin realm is 1/10th of the universe?

Goku, in the week leading up the Cell Games, sensed the Namekians residing on New Namek, which is situated across the universe from Earth, and then teleport to them. On the other hand, Goku could not teleport back to co. on Planet Cereal from Beerus' Planet, meaning the distance between the two is greater than half the diameter of the universe.

Since the ETA for his flight was twenty minutes, as established by Whis, Gas would have to be travelling around 2,446,082,520,000,000c — that is over two quadrillion-times the speed of light.

Back