• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

But he would still be bound by time, so he would be a 3D being with tier 0 Boundless AP and MFTL+ speed lol

Just a question, wouldn't db be kind of op in tiers where only ap matters Considering their HUGE scaling chain and the zenkai fuckery

Km17Z9Z.jpg

while the hitting their limits is undoubtely false, we still don't see further situations where Saiyan Power kicks in, mainly the next way they get stronger is by situations of emotional strain and being forced to break limits, rather than simply being beaten up and getting stronger after recovering, this is also highlighted in the Zamasu arc, when Goku black suffers repeat beat downs, and gets much stronger, compared to Goku and Vegeta, who by far do not receive such an amp, instead going from dominating, to needing to retreat and train some

^ Dragon Ball Super Chapter 74.

Vegeta says:

"Strongest? Second Strongest? Rankings are well and good but they only reflect a moment in time. Once that moment has passed by, it's nothing but history.

Take me, for instance. I'm already stronger than I was a few minutes ago. I've grown more and more powerful throughout this dance of ours"

Would this count?

^ Dragon Ball Super Chapter 74.

Vegeta says:

"Strongest? Second Strongest? Rankings are well and good but they only reflect a moment in time. Once that moment has passed by, it's nothing but history.

Take me, for instance. I'm already stronger than I was a few minutes ago. I've grown more and more powerful throughout this dance of ours"

Would this count?
Yes, this is the kind of thing I mean, the Term Zenkai is often used by people who don't know any better for Saiyan Power, and refers to strictly near death boosts, though the gaining stronger as one fights is a whole different thing

The "two thing" are linked because it is Saiyan biological physiology. It is just that the amount of power increases depend on situation, near death experience have higher boost compare to fighting and training

???
Please give me where you got that information

Saiyan Power[1] is a genetic trait that continually lets a Saiyan recover faster and increase in performance against adversity, either by healing from great injuries or enduring great struggle in battle.[2]

The near death and severe injury aspect is what I'm referring to as one, we never see that play in again, while the increasing of power by intense battle has never stopped occuring, if you read the manga chapter for that, I think it gives better context to that aspect

The near death and severe injury aspect is what I'm referring to as one, we never see that play in again, while the increasing of power by intense battle has never stopped occuring, if you read the manga chapter for that, I think it gives better context to that aspect
those powers are connected to the gene, it make no sense to suddenly have a near death part shutdown while other still working. And Trunks made a guesswork anyway

Trunks can't sense god ki

Black in ssj stomped ssj blue Vegeta, then went ssj rose and stomped him even harder then Vegeta ate a senzu bean and was fighting ssj rose black better but still got beat easily

Man, I should catch up with the manga one of these days.

Back