• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The official site says Piccolo has awakened his ultimate form his full potential.

ピッコロは覚醒した<潜在能力解放>の姿に
FMzxONcUUAEBiA-
Inconsistent. My Namekian XV2 Unlocked Potential doesn't turn green-yellow and his lines don't dissapeared. Smh

Honestly? That was a nice chapter. Like, legit, I had fun reading it. Yamcha trying to brag to Jiren was actually kinda funny.

If a character is considered to teleport 1,4000 light years in seconds. and is compared to match the speed of a spaceship that can travel the same distance in 10 seconds. At the same time that character can use this teloportation technique in battle while been compared to be faster than the sun can reflect in a mirror, is any of this consider lightspeed? Crossing such distance in ten seconds is 4% LS right?

Bro. Light takes 14000 years to cross that distance. How the hell does crossing that distance in 10 seconds possibly be 4% light speed?
The 1400 lightyears is the distance between planets in this example. The spaceships use a similar teleporation device to that of the magic ability but the magic abiity is superior and doesn;t that 10 seconds is almost intantenous. You could say a second? Like character travelled 1,400 lightyears in a second.

Bro. Light takes 14000 years to cross that distance. How the hell does crossing that distance in 10 seconds possibly be 4% light speed?
Fluffy who thinks UI -Sign- & Perfected UI make Goku lightspeed viable even though we can still see Goku's punches that are quote-"fAsTeR tHaN LiGhT"-unquote:
maxresdefault.jpg

Me watching the whole thing play out:
68ag99.png

That's 44 billion times faster than light bro.
1,402 years = 1,402 x 31,536,000 seconds = 44,213,472,000 seconds
44,213,472,000 ÷ 1 = 44,213,472,000 c (Massively FTL+)
Cool. Thank you. 🙏 I thought you had to divide instead.

44,213,472,000 c = seconds?

Last edited:
Back