• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Didn't Seth make a "How far does Goku go in DC" video and said True Darkseid, Time Trapper etc. are barely a threat to Pre UI Goku

Goku solos
But can he beat

D538DEE6-453A-4731-8863-9AB9082A867F.jpg

That's insulting a lot of people.
Man probably insulted over half of this thread just to hate on Seth.

Seth has had almost only W takes when he became a good debater. He was ass way back in the day but that isn't the same, and I guarantee everybody here has had a phase like that. I used to say Buu Saga SSJ3 Goku stomps full power Galactus. People's opinions can change, especially from when they're a kid to when they're an adult.

So I decided to suffer and skim through seths video, and did notice something interesting. So Katchin is “stronger” than any known material right? So we could find however much weight is needed to sink through it, in order to find the amount of Ls Android 18 has, due to her lifting the pride trooper that could sink through the Katchin via weight. Does that make sense?

Goku needs a speed rating for the power pole as that thing can being him to the moon and back real fast
Honestly I'm iffy on almost any Pilaf Saga feat, especially ones that somewhat contradict later evidence. Dragon Ball was a gag comic in the Pilaf Saga, and the Power Pole feat is very inconsistent considering that it took Goku hours if not days to get to Kami's Lookout from Korin's Tower, which are both in the Earth's atmosphere, and you have the simple fact that the Rabbit Hat Gang being able to survive on the moon and then just drifting through space when Roshi obliterates it is absurd and obviously going full gag manga. The only thing that I think kinda gives that feat some backing is Toriyama saying that the Power Pole can extend the same distance that the moon is to the Earth when someone asked him how far it can stretch, meaning he did still consider that feat valid when the interview took place. It's just really iffy. And besides which, did absolutely nobody in OG Dragon Ball react to the Power Pole's extension?

I'm almost half-way through the video and I haven't skipped through any of it. So far there's not many interesting things that haven't been discussed on this site already or wouldn't be outright rejected though (Saiyan's resisting BFR and death hax omegalul). There were a few scaling bits I don't think are on the pages that could give the verse a few minor buffs if applied, but I wouldn't wanna list, let alone make a CRT, just to try getting some relatively minor changes.

Potential speed upgrade for the top tier Chou characters? Currently they scale to far higher than 1080 c IIRC

I love that Gas's character is, in a large part, just him coping over his past mistakes.

It's pretty funny. Also it's nice to see him get clowned a bit, given some of the preview sketches.

Back