• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

A panel is basically an anime presentation typically accompanied by a live qna segment afterwards with hosts, guests, and attendees. This panel will be regarding the 2022 DBS movie.

So looking at the manga I think utilizing UI is suppose to give a power boost like the kaioken. The sad thing is that it can only pretty much work when Goku uses his transformation which tbh doesn’t make a bit of sense

So Piccolo doesn't live in Kami's Lookout? Cool. Good stuff.

Piccolo looks good. Pan looks cute. Krillin looks funny. The new character's head has two outgrowths in two pics and one outgrowth in the other pics. Smh Toriyama is drawing slender designs again, I hope the anime team buffs them up like they did UI Goku.

NEW DRAGON BALL ANIME CONTENT. HYPE. LESSS GO. CAN'T WAIT.

The new character's head has two outgrowths in two pics and one outgrowth in the other pics. Smh Toriyama is drawing slender designs again, I hope the anime team buffs them up like they did UI Goku.
Probably two different characters since one has a blue Cape and the other one has a red Cape. They both have numbers written on their clothes as well red one is 1 and blue one is 2

Eh not going to waste my time with the new movie it's just going to be the same repetitive content as always. No matter what they show this movie is a giant waste of time just like the broly movie.

Still it's obviously worked for DB after being on the market for 30+ years and still being both financially successful and culturally relevant, and I can respect that if even after all these years they can do stuff to keep floating on by

This looks like it'll be fun, at least. Wanna see more before I get really into it, though.

I am glad a time skip is happening for it, though. I really am.

This looks like it'll be fun, at least. Wanna see more before I get really into it, though.

I am glad a time skip is happening for it, though. I really am.
Maybe based on the title, it's gonna try to mimic the tone of the Funimation dub of Z? Like where that treated Goku as being a selfless hero instead of what he was portrayed as in the original dub and now a days

The Goku for the teaser didn't look bad tbh, though the frame rate didn't help but if done right, the CG can be great

main-qimg-d9a8e211c496254056a3568197ab62b3

Back