• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Freiza trained only 4 months and had was very strong. Dbz characters have high potential ....
EXPECT PICCOLO LMAO-
I'd even like some bullshit like that. Frieza also has some lore of his family being some kind of unique hybrid mutant race, which kinda justifies him having that potential.

Currently Granolah has just better eyes than the rest of his kind, but nothing more.

Tbh, I wished they made granolah the strongest by altering his biology, giving him the dna of every warrior, race that lived, living will live I all of the multiverse
Honestly I thought the whole plot with 73 was going to be take the abilites he copy and add them to your own

Yes
Here's a crazier idea, what if the anime returns and they made moro x janemba type of villains, moro with reality warping and his his old school sucking
If the anime returns Moro is most likely gonna get more abilities. While also being stronger

Honestly I thought the whole plot with 73 was going to be take the abilites he copy and add them to your own
I would've said that this is better than getting power via DBs but at least this time it has stakes, he traded his entire life for this so I'm fine with it , I actually have a basic idea of where the story is headed and i hope it goes that route , fingers crossed

Naaaah, he's an apprentice Angel. It'd be like scaling Toppo to Beerus.
So basically he'd be between GoDs and full fledged angels .

And whis confirmed that goku and merus were at the bottom of the angel food chain .

I'm asking cuz it's basically like the sidra situation, he's the weakest but still the same tier if ykwim

I would've said that this is better than getting power via DBs but at least this time it has stakes, he traded his entire life for this so I'm fine with it , I actually have a basic idea of where the story is headed and i hope it goes that route , fingers crossed
Honestly if my idea still happens Granola would be broken just need some resistances

So basically he'd be between GoDs and full fledged angels .

And whis confirmed that goku and merus were at the bottom of the angel food chain .

I'm asking cuz it's basically like the sidra situation, he's the weakest but still the same tier if ykwim
I think we should just play it safe and scale him directly to UI Goku, since that's the only character we definitively know he scales to. I think avoiding assumptions is nice whenever possible.

I think we should just play it safe and scale him directly to UI Goku, since that's the only character we definitively know he scales to. I think avoiding assumptions is nice whenever possible.
Sure , seems like the safest thing to do
Whis to. I also want Jiren to have he's manga powers so bad
Manga jiren has powers xD ?? Which ones ??
Honestly if my idea still happens Granola would be broken just need some resistances
Well he's bound to have resistance to EE since vegeta is learning it

Oh you meant his glove/gadget thing , doubt he'll ever have them in anime

Oh yes plzzzz , they need the matter resistance sooo bad
He's Reactive Power Level also isn't bad but i doubt he'll get.

He has a good chance of the glove sense it's something that can be show any time he's doing he's hero stuff.

This talk about jiren made me realize we ain't gonna see him for 2 arcs 😭😭

I miss him already, tired of the story being exclusive to U7 , like just explore the rest of the universes already

When Hit will decide to use these famous killing techniques which make him incredibly strong.

And that filler-like thing with Goku doesn't count, the pocket reality is interesting and all, but I want real assassination techniques, something crazy in the style of HnK or Baki.

When Hit will decide to use these famous killing techniques which make him incredibly strong.

And that filler-like thing with Goku doesn't count, the pocket reality is interesting and all, but I want real assassination techniques, something crazy in the style of HnK or Baki.
Sadly these "famous" assassination techniques are just the phasing and the attach he used to stop goku's heart .

Also Tao pai pai used those baki like techniques lol he killed a dude with his tongue xD

I mean, even Frieza has random pressure points techniques that make you explode.

Hit doesn't even target weak spots or else (or at least is not made significant), he hits you in the heart with one attack, which is good but that goes only so far.

Him attacking using the fingers should serve that purpose, I even remember him striking Goku in the neck, but he didn't even chocke.

Hit has lived for centuries and has likely killed every kind of being, he should at least deconstruct you with his bare hands.

Idk man, intangible attacks hitting your vitals seems pretty lethal to me. Plus the dimension and time shenanigans are pretty good too.

Hit is overall one of the more versatile DB characters, and I personally would pay anything to get a spin-off for him. He's definitely one of the most interesting characters in the series.

It is lethal, but hasn't shown them that much, and in the end they didn't save him from losing to Goku.

The fact that he was restricted during the ToP didn't help, with his intangible attack that just poked Jiren's chest.

I'll be honest, in regards to that new CRT brought up for Tier 1 DBH/Zeno, while I know it probably wouldn't happen, there would be an amount of amusement in me if it made it to Tier 1 for even a day.

Like, wow, the punchy boom boom universe punched and boomed hard enough for Tier 1. Sure, they'd be the fodder of the tier by a long shot and never ever get a W again, but there's something just super funny about that to me.

About the conversation at hand, yeah, I said it before and I'll keep saying it. Universe 6 series. Let us follow Hit, the Saiyans, Frost, just see that universe for a bit. That would actually be pretty kickass. I'd also be fine with a miniseries for the Pride Troopers and showing off U11 more. Show Jiren and the others actually bonding more, that'd be sick.

Honestly, I'd take a magical girl parody show with U2. Just... more with the universes, please.

You just made me realise the amount of material they have at their disposal and yet we're here starving.

Now i won't be satisfied till i get those mini series

I'll be honest, in regards to that new CRT brought up for Tier 1 DBH/Zeno, while I know it probably wouldn't happen, there would be an amount of amusement in me if it made it to Tier 1 for even a day.

Like, wow, the punchy boom boom universe punched and boomed hard enough for Tier 1. Sure, they'd be the fodder of the tier by a long shot and never ever get a W again, but there's something just super funny about that to me.
Wouldn't Demgira get a tier 1 mindhax? Also it would been nice if Mechi kept he's HDE

Back