• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

B real with me. It would be like 3x. Why do you make such crazy guesses when the biggest multi was 50x and that was because Tori messed up when he planned to go for 10x with ssj2 being 2x and 3 being 4x.
SSG multiplier best be kept vague or it nukes all Buu saga scaling should it be too low.

Since it currently outscales SS3 vegito it would be something like 100*50*400*8 = 16,000,000x in universe at minimum.

What's the deal with Goku needing a protection suit to go to the centre of the planet?
Probably an oxygen thing. Some would argue that it is in relation to the heat. But like, we know Goku can survive extreme temperatures (literally swam in magma while fighting Broly and couldn't care less) whereas we also know that Saiyan's need oxygen just as much as humans, so the latter is more logical. Of course there are a myriad of reasons why surviving down there is impossible but Goku would probably only be able to think of those two.

I have one question:
Broly at the end of the movie when he's going SSJ was warping and changing colors of surroundings around him, Is this Spatial manipulation?

Also, I don't hear alot of people talk about this but in anime ep 111 Frieza says "Time certainly flies when you're destroying universes" which is another proof of DB Super being 2-C.

I have one question:
Broly at the end of the movie when he's going SSJ was warping and changing colors of surroundings around him, Is this Spatial manipulation?
In fact, they were both distorting 2-C scale spacetime to enter this dimension

Also, I don't hear alot of people talk about this but in anime ep 111 Frieza says "Time certainly flies when you're destroying universes" which is another proof of DB Super being 2-C.
I will see this

I believe I know the context of this quote. This was when it was announced to the remaining combatants of the ToP that the time was halfway finished, to which Frieza responds to this by saying: "Halfway done already? Time certainly flies when you're destroying universes."

So in context I think that's more of Frieza saying that time has gone by from eliminating the other universes' combatants out of the tournament, and thus they and their universes get erased by Zeno, and not that he's literally destroying universes. Now of course Frieza's already 2-C so it doesn't matter, but I wouldn't use this quote as evidence because it means something different entirely

Sanic
If the goku vs sonic thread doesn't have omega arguing against goku with random assertions, then it's not a goku vs sonic thread

Back