• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Just wake up, what did i miss??
5b3ed11d51d1c4437f8e1991da35d37ab7820588v2_hq.jpg

Gohan blanco was confirmed as canon

Broly seemed to have broken out of Goku's God Bind via his strength, so what's stopping Luffy from doing the same here?
Broly have ridiculous Reactive Evolution and Acceleration Development, you know Saitama kinds of things. Dude went from being toyed around by Heavily Suppressed Vegeta to completely surpass SSJ Vegeta in literally a minute on screen time, making Vegeta go straight to SSJ God and he still survived SSJG Vegeta’s strike with the intent to kill him right off the bat. If you were to put Luffy vs Broly equal stats, 10 seconds into the fight and the only future Luffy will see is he getting pummeled to the ground as Broly have surpassed him dozen of times.

After the pages on ki manipulation and power of destruction.

Do we have enough stuff to have a page for Saiyan physiology?
Hm..

AD, Radiation Resistance (maybe if we accept that saiyans can handle the upper atmospheres), Transformation (Oozaru), Limited Longevity, Enhanced Senses, Resistance to Disease Manipulation, uhh...

(That’s all I can come up with the top of my head)

After the pages on ki manipulation and power of destruction.

Do we have enough stuff to have a page for Saiyan physiology?
Ngl I feel like a Namekian physiology page would be more interesting but that's probably just me (especially since outside Piccolo, the Nameks have become background characters with a couple of exceptions).

Hm..

AD, Radiation Resistance (maybe if we accept that saiyans can handle the upper atmospheres), Transformation (Oozaru), Limited Longevity, Enhanced Senses, Resistance to Disease Manipulation, uhh...

(That’s all I can come up with the top of my head)
We can also place the transformations on this page. At least those related to physiology (not MUI for example)

It also has gravity resistance (10x).

We can also place the transformations on this page. At least those related to physiology (not MUI for example)

It also has gravity resistance (10x).
Yeah forgot about that
Ngl I feel like a Namekian physiology page would be more interesting but that's probably just me (especially since outside Piccolo, the Nameks have become background characters with a couple of exceptions).
Maybe we could have a physiology page for DB and include different sections for Saiyans and Namekians and etcetera.

Maybe we could have a physiology page for DB and include different sections for Saiyans and Namekians and etcetera.
But are there others as relevant as these two?

There's the Frieza race, but I don't think there's enough of it.

In canon Majin only has Boo.

Androids I don't think are suitable, I think.

And I don't know if Terraquio has much (in the sense of powers that encompass the entire race)

But are there others as relevant as these two?

There's the Frieza race, but I don't think there's enough of it.

In canon Majin only has Boo.

Androids I don't think are suitable, I think.

And I don't know if Terraquio has much (in the sense of powers that encompass the entire race)
Not sure. If those are the only 2 then we’ll probably just only add those 2 until we get more information on other races.

I don't think any of the species in Dragon Ball have enough abilities to warrant individual pages. If there was to be a physiology page for DB, it'd have to be a compilation of them. At least, in my opinion. The only real exception to this are SDBH Demons, like Towa and Mira.

I don't think any of the species in Dragon Ball have enough abilities to warrant individual pages. If there was to be a physiology page for DB, it'd have to be a compilation of them. At least, in my opinion. The only real exception to this are SDBH Demons, like Towa and Mira.
I think there are enough things. Just off the top of my head it has 7 powers.

And there are still some flaws in the transformations. For example, SSJ2 provides a small manipulation of electricity and the god forms have resistance to sensory manipulation.

We could also add hybrid stuff (if you have enough stuff) and stuff from universe 6 (exclusive to universe 6)

According to translations of leaks it doesn't seem like any dialogue really changed. Gohan still says that "even dad or Vegeta might not have been able to beat that Cell monster." Gohan had a lot more help in beating Cell Max than the movie though.

Since he hasn't seen them since Moro we can pretty clearly argue that the scaling chain is:
Black Freeza >>>> Gas (Full Power) > Gas (Undead) > TUI Goku + UE Vegeta (Post-Granolah) > Aged Gas> TUI Goku > Awakened Gas > Berserk Gas >> Gas (Post-Wish) > Granolah (Both eyes) >> Ultra Ego Vegeta (Pre-Granolah) >> Granolah (One eye) > UI Goku (Granolah) > UI Goku (Moro) = UI Moro >>>> Moro-73 > Broly > Cell Max (Assuming Toriyama's statement still applies)​

Seeing as Gohan says 'dad OR Vegeta' I think he's saying it in a one-on-one context and it's in response to Piccolo saying that they wouldn't have won without the help of others (particularly the Gammas).

Even if I ignore the Toriyama statement, that'd still firmly put Cell Max at maybe too hard for Moro Saga Goku to beat by himself but Gohan Beast only beats Cell Max with tons of help anyways. So I'd argue Gohan Beast is UI Goku (Moro) level.

Also luffy doesn't negate it. He just hits by less amount than he normally would, because of the way the rubber like properties work. You can still hit him hard and he will go down, but having equal stats to him in a punching match is suicide.

Still funny to me that they introduced these new villains and antagonists yet two constants will (for the time being) remain:

*They'll always play second fiddle to (the DBZ OG) Frieza.

*If he really wanted to Beerus could just easily hakai them all and resolve the issue right there.

I'm honestly surprised U7 can still have any major cosmic conflict left; between Frieza's Galactic Empire, Beerus being more active than he ever has been and the Galactic Patrol all on the loose. There's a good reason why of most of Super Hero took place on Earth while Broly, Goku and Vegeta were training on Beerus' realm.

Back