• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Ki Barriers won't hold up for long. Luffy can react as good as goku via seeing the future. Tekekinesis won't do much again to someone who can expand and contract at will. Maybe it can give time for a beam, but to my knowledge telekinesis has never being shown to be used during beam usage.

Ki Barriers won't hold up for long. Luffy can react as good as goku via seeing the future. Tekekinesis won't do much again to someone who can expand and contract at will. Maybe it can give time for a beam, but to my knowledge telekinesis has never being shown to be used during beam usage.
I think the barrier would last long enough for Goku to finish the fight, just as I think Goku can harden his aura. Telekinesis should work just as well as it did with Moor who could also expand his limbs.

I think the barrier would last long enough for Goku to finish the fight, just as I think Goku can harden his aura. Telekinesis should work just as well as it did with Moor who could also expand his limbs.
How would he even finish the fight? Yeah Goku can harden his aura, but Luffy can also amp his moves and return his ki beams back. Could Goku attack Moro during Tk?

In terms of evasion, defense, attack, range, I see Goku more prepared than Luffy, although he has good abilities such as resistance to forceful attacks, precognition, immortality and regeneration. I think that in terms of endurance, Luffy would have a better chance of fighting for longer at his maximum power.

Because they have the same stats, but Ki is a very finite source that is going down with each ki barrier hit, while Luffy can hit way more.
Why he can hit way more? Like, If they have equalized stats, even hit way more should't né able to break Ki barriers, since It can survive attacks for stronger foes than them.
Telekinesis would be equalled to stats and thus would do jack shit.
Why? Telekenisis Works on comparable foes.

moro couldn't do anything against goku's telekinesis, could goku force choke luffy like zamasu and gas could?

Bro I swear to god you are a total goku fan like common you are not even going to defend the guy who is your pfp and username and your favorite mc
I will defend him when he has a chance of victory and not now, it is Goku who is fighting at his maximum potential who was able to predict the time stopping movements before even if Hit hits him
luffy can see the future
What's the point of predicting the future if you're defeated in all of them?
Yeah, because someone who can see the future can't avoid a telegraphed attack coming at him.
His prediction of the future is limited, although he can be hit by characters higher than his level, Kaido is a beautiful example, where Luffy was hit several times in a row and his ability was not of great help

Just because a guy has the ability to see the future doesn't mean he can win against another character.

Pretty sure Haki has that as well

honestly i should stop talking to protect against potential OP spoilers tbh, so i take my leave
Energy Manipulation, Minor Forcefield Creation and Statistics Amplification (Users of Busoshoku Haki are capable of manipulating their energy into a spiritual invisible armor which covers characters' bodies[1])
Forcefield Creation (Capable of creating actual forcefields that block attacks[46])
Enhanced Elasticity and Damage Reduction (He can morph his body to fit the shapes of people's physical attacks, effectively reducing damage, even if the attack is coated in Busōshoku Haki)

Back