• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Sonic Vs. Goku used to be one of the big powerscaling debates back in the day. Nowadays Sonic in general has really lost popularity in these communities and when people do talk about him it's just Archie Sonic like 90% of the time.

Guys, i heard the caretakers in GT had some insane eldritch reality warping feats. Where do they scale?
The DB fan wiki article sums it up pretty well.

Sadly they never did enough to warrant any kind of attention or relevancy and never will, but they were pretty ridiculously strong considering that GT Goku was essentially a transcendentally inferior being to them.

Naruto fans are so comfortable smh. Forget Goku, reminder that Soul Society arc Ichigo reiatsu rushes their entire verse + Luffy eats the ETSB 😉

jk Naruto is cool, kinda, below Bleach and One Piece, but still cool

And who would win in a fight between Goku, Luffy, Ichigo and Naruto with equal statistics? I think Naruto would lose first, then Luffy and I think it would be a very close fight between Goku and Ichigo but I think Goku would win...

And who would win in a fight between Goku, Luffy, Ichigo and Naruto with equal statistics? I think Naruto would lose first, then Luffy and I think it would be a very close fight between Goku and Ichigo but I think Goku would win...
If it's peak Naruto with Truth Seeking Orbs and a veritable mountain of abilities not to mention an army of a thousand clones, I don't think he's going out first ngl. Even anime Goku might struggle but if it's manga Goku he def low-mid diffs them. I think Ichigo is going out first and then Luffy.

If it's peak Naruto with Truth Seeking Orbs and a veritable mountain of abilities not to mention an army of a thousand clones, I don't think he's going out first ngl. Even anime Goku might struggle but if it's manga Goku he def low-mid diffs them. I think Ichigo is going out first and then Luffy.
How does ichigo is going out first I think luffy is the one going out first

How does ichigo is going out first I think luffy is the one going out first
Ichigo never showed a particularly high amount of skill as far as I recall, and his unique abilities/hax are kind of lacking unless you go "🤓xd reiautsu crush!!" which Ichigo never used as far as I remember.

Ichigo legit a type of character that isn't a swordsman but just a sword user, like Trunks. They aren't really that skilled with using swords, they just use them anyways.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ichigo just doesn't have much specific powers going for him here. Most of his "special abilities/techniques" are just energy blasts lol.

It may be that Luffy is the first to lose and I agree that Naruto with his hax would be a quite difficult opponent, I also agree that Ichigo is not a fighter who uses many hax during his fights despite his multi-race status.

Ichigo:
-Enhances attacks, similar to ki
-Cannot be seen normally
-Grows in power during fights
-Can basically fly
-Senses spirits
-Can travel dimensions
-Directly hits souls
-Can damage or paralyze with aura alone
-Can negate things weaker than him
-Can only be damaged by things that hit souls

And those are just the things he gets from being a regular soul.

Ichigo:
-Enhances attacks, similar to ki
-Cannot be seen normally
-Grows in power during fights
-Can basically fly
-Senses spirits
-Can travel dimensions
-Directly hits souls
-Can damage or paralyze with aura alone
-Can negate things weaker than him
-Can only be damaged by things that hit souls

And those are just the things he gets from being a regular soul.
-It is in the same stats and the growth of its power would not be used in that case.
-I think the only one who would have difficulty feeling Ichigo would be Luffy because I think Goku and Naruto have more developed sense in that aspect.
-It is with equal stats.
-I think all four of them can fly.
-The only one who cannot travel between dimensions is Luffy.
-Striking souls directly is a good plus point for Ichigo.
-I think Ichigo's damage and paralysis with the aura is only against weaker beings and in this case they would all have the same power.
-What I had said in the previous points.
-Again I think that the only one who has nothing to do against that is Luffy.

Back