• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I don't remember that part
IMG_8986.png

In reality it was an "implicit" statement as it was not possible what was going to happen on that occasion...
Well it said she didn’t know what the future held, but I guess you could interpret it to the future of the event of the saiyans?

That just looks like a limit on her FS rather than them being immune to it 💀

If ur being fr with that, that's a goon argument lol

That just looks like a limit on her FS rather than them being immune to it 💀

If ur being fr with that, that's a goon argument lol
Never said it was an immunity just said it was a resistance. She can’t foresee the events of what’ll happen in the battle. Why would that be a goon argument to argue that its resistance to Precog?
I'm excited for when they start the power of destruction blog.

Seriously, it will be much simpler to have "resists the power of destruction", instead of having to add several things.
For sure.

For the love of God, it's time for someone to make a crt to add a certain ability to Ki, which gives resistance and the power to nullify hax, Soon one would create another topic to try to lower the characters' resistance.

I don't see anything trying to cover this and this should have been embedded from the beginning the series entered this wiki

I've heard people that think MR Popo is a Racist stereotype, but I've always believed that this is a misunderstanding since Mr popo is based on a Djinn and more Arabic, Hindu, and Buddhist references as I've always compared him to deities and the supernatural, beings of Middle Eastern and Asian cultures, what do yall think about it?
l4umj4xj05fb1.png
4843.jpg
life_with_a_jinni_1050x700.jpg
Tibetan_Mahakala-56a0c5663df78cafdaa4dfe6.jpg

Last edited:
This debate going nowhere ngl
Vieth, what do you think of the power of destruction having non-existent erasure? Because you know that scene in the anime where beerus and champa fight? And they say that two gods fighting can cause the destruction of both universes.

While they were fighting, the energy of destruction was spreading, and perhaps this is what causes destruction. That subspace thing.

I don't know.

I've heard people think that MR Popo is a Racist stereotype, but I've always believed that this is a misunderstanding since Mr popo is based on a Djinn and more Arabic and Hindu Buddhist references as I've always compared him to deities and the supernatural, beings of Middle Eastern and Asian cultures, what do yall think about it?
l4umj4xj05fb1.png
4843.jpg
Mr Popo is a denizen of hell

For the love of God, it's time for someone to make a crt to add a certain ability to Ki, which gives resistance and the power to nullify hax, Soon one would create another topic to try to lower the characters' resistance.

I don't see anything trying to cover this and this should have been embedded from the beginning the series entered this wiki
And what skill resistances do you think should be added?

Changing the subject a little and being a little more greedy. If Ki were to be accepted as manipulation of the soul then perhaps it could be made to be conceptual manipulation by complementing various concepts such as mind, righteousness, courage, spirit, vital energy, etc. to create ki, or perhaps I have become a very good dreamer?

Concept Creation: The ability to create concepts. By using this ability, destroyed concepts can be restored or new ones created, giving the user the ability to create fundamental principles that govern reality and the world around them. With this power, one can create a concept that is unfathomable to the current mind, changing the world to match this new universal concept.

I've heard people that think MR Popo is a Racist stereotype, but I've always believed that this is a misunderstanding since Mr popo is based on a Djinn and more Arabic and Hindu Buddhist references as I've always compared him to deities and the supernatural, beings of Middle Eastern and Asian cultures, what do yall think about it?
l4umj4xj05fb1.png
4843.jpg
Which is a little of both 😅

And what skill resistances do you think should be added?
Resistance against petrification

Absolute zero resistance

Poison resistance

Heat resistance through ki barriers

EE resistance through ki for certain characters like Zen'ō and every level that climbs directly (without all the limited shit)

Resistance against absorption through ki barriers Goku and Vegeta were not absorbed into Majin Buu's body

Resistance to transmutation through ki, it has already been shown that even if the characters transform into other beings they will still be able to fight

Changing the subject a little and being a little more greedy. If Ki were to be accepted as manipulation of the soul then perhaps it could be made to be conceptual manipulation by complementing various concepts such as mind, righteousness, courage, spirit, vital energy, etc. to create ki, or perhaps I have become a very good dreamer?

Concept Creation: The ability to create concepts. By using this ability, destroyed concepts can be restored or new ones created, giving the user the ability to create fundamental principles that govern reality and the world around them. With this power, one can create a concept that is unfathomable to the current mind, changing the world to match this new universal concept.
Literally anyone could do something like this, manga and anime have a lot of proof that Ki itself comes from people's thoughts/desires

Resistance against petrification

Absolute zero resistance

Poison resistance

Heat resistance through ki barriers

EE resistance through ki for certain characters like Zen'ō and every level that climbs directly (without all the limited shit)

Resistance against absorption through ki barriers Goku and Vegeta were not absorbed into Majin Buu's body

Resistance to transmutation through ki, it has already been shown that even if the characters transform into other beings they will still be able to fight
And resistance to manipulation of fate and death?

Back