• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

1200px-Hyper_sonic_by_finnakira-d8wo1vt.png

Sonic unlocked MUI before MUI was even a thing
And Goku got the SSJ before Sonic😈

I like the Bardock OVA better but the DBS character is better structured.
There is a very good video in Spanish about Barodck OVA, "Bardock el antiprofeta" is called the video
I saw about this one, where he turns ssj1 and defeats one of Frieza's ancestors, Frieza trembles in front of Bardock

Sonic mfers always tryna to start shit, can't stop clout chasing to save their lives. Imma pull up Arale out racing Sonic if yall can't behave like adults /j

That's why I know you've chosen the path of the blue pill 😈
i ain´t understanding what you are talking about :cool:

Really, since here in Brazil there is a fire for which is the best
"Toei's Bardock is literally a copy of Vegeta before the Namek saga. He gained the power to see the future, and you know what he did with it? Exactly... Nothing. It was of no use, Bardock was unable to prevent the destruction of Planet Vegeta.

Akira's Bardock is Goku's father, who is one of the kindest protagonists in fiction, second only to Superman in terms of being a symbol of hope and retention. Obviously, Uncle Akira made HIS Bardock look like his son, after all, as Vegeta himself said in the Granolah saga, Kakarot inherited his father's generosity."

this text ins´t mine btw

i ain´t understanding what you are talking about :cool:

"Toei's Bardock is literally a copy of Vegeta before the Namek saga. He gained the power to see the future, and you know what he did with it? Exactly... Nothing. It was of no use, Bardock was unable to prevent the destruction of Planet Vegeta.

Akira's Bardock is Goku's father, who is one of the kindest protagonists in fiction, second only to Superman in terms of being a symbol of hope and retention. Obviously, Uncle Akira made HIS Bardock look like his son, after all, as Vegeta himself said in the Granolah saga, Kakarot inherited his father's generosity."

this text ins´t mine btw
In reality, they are Saiyans who in parallel "redeem" themselves and realize their bad mistakes, but in the case of Bardock he does not see Goku as anything more than a tool that achieves the objective he had, that is, defeating Frieza.

Also I know they ain't trying to hype up Hyper over MUI as if MUI isn't a far more compelling and interesting form that generated far more hype than Hyper ever did.

'They did it first' well they did it worse too

/j (or am i?)

I feel bad for you. You probably lost your sanity this week. Naruto vs goku was a nightmare. People were making so many dumb arguments, including Seth and especially Noodles. And now this :pPP
Wait you saw that discourse on twitter? lmfaoo yeah it was definitely something, I made so many people mad 😭

Back