• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Really, what we didn't expect was for them to cut out basically all of Goku's SDBH feats
The mentioned Fu, Demigra, Xeno Goku Multi+-Low Complex feats and annotated Infinite Timelines + Crack of Time but said it isn't enough compared to the 6th Dimension stuff from Superman.

The fact they went over the universe busting power and not the cosmology in the power section is weird though.

The mentioned Fu, Demigra, Xeno Goku Multi+-Low Complex feats and annotated Infinite Timelines + Crack of Time but said it isn't enough compared to the 6th Dimension stuff from Superman.

The fact they went over the universe busting power and not the cosmology in the power section is weird though.
They did

They pixel-scaled it 💀

ASSy0ffIu6d6AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Okay time for my honest opinion

Animation-9/10
I like how they portrayed superman punches and dbfz goku

Powerscaling-7/10
They did mentioned infinite timelines and c.o.t but idk why they used universe pixel scaling feats in the end and them accepting that both goku and superman have immeasurable speed shows how much they have improved

Character portrayal-10/10
They portrayed there fight as a friendly spar rather then 2 brutes fighting each other and ready to kill eachother way better than what they showed in gvs2 also the last fistbump was awesome

There in depth analysis for goku was low but I will give this episode a 9/10 way better than other parts they actually covered canon part for db verywell and this was way better than the other 2 parts

Superman didn't use his hax either tbh. But it was more to appeal to the casual audience.

No rando wants to watch Goku use Dimensional Domaain while Superman uses whatever bullshit Pre-Crsis hax he has lol
Yea thats fine, but a bit of the more basics type of hax would be cool.

The battle is very obvious, their script doesn't help and a random channel, I don't think it's very important Goku loses there, although you can make your own battles much better and with conditions for Goku to have a chance

I didn't understand anything at all, English isn't my language, so I don't even know what happened

The battle is very obvious, their script doesn't help and a random channel, I don't think it's very important Goku loses there, although you can make your own battles much better and with conditions for Goku to have a chance

I didn't understand anything at all, English isn't my language, so I don't even know what happened
Death Battle is basically the biggest powerscaling channel in the world

I thought he was the Mandarin Chinese... Seriously, at least the Spanish-speaking community doesn't watch Death Battle much, since I've never seen anyone refer to said channel as a reliable source or anything like that.
Same here, I thought it was some random channel, because it's the first time seeing something like this, the best we had was Ei Nerd

Back