• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

015e1b05e917be8ce53071ba8a2a1662.jpg
It's in the blood of Brazilians to love bullshit

Hey I got a question to anyone who knows more about Heroes then I do: How do we treat the crystals in the Crack of Time on here?

Because, though admittedly blurry as crap, I found some scans from the arcade game which show Demigra even in God Mission can lift and throw these crystals at enemies through TK. But I've heard that these crystals don't mean anything and are only just windows to view different points of time, so I can't tell if these scans mean anything or not.

Hey I got a question to anyone who knows more about Heroes then I do: How do we treat the crystals in the Crack of Time on here?

Because, though admittedly blurry as crap, I found some scans from the arcade game which show Demigra even in God Mission can lift and throw these crystals at enemies through TK. But I've heard that these crystals don't mean anything and are only just windows to view different points of time, so I can't tell if these scans mean anything or not.
As far as i know, the crystals are the timelines

Dragon Ball Xenoverse's only mistake was having to create a completely random character for us to play, with everyone wanting to play Goku or Trunks for the most part.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse's only mistake was having to create a completely random character for us to play, with everyone wanting to play Goku or Trunks for the most part.
But you can still play as Goku in that game. And the custom is easily the best thing about the game.

And lol, "only mistake", you have to try and play online in that game.

Now that you mentioned Americans I saw this on discord

Funny how they compare Vegeta to Japanese honor and nobleness when Vegeta had slaughtered countless innocent lives during his tenure as a soldier of Frieza's Army and beyond before he was redeemed, similar to Japan's own war crimes during WW2 and the ****** up things they also did to POWs and the like...but some don't know or forget that even happened, much like how some Vegeta fans don't know much of a cruel person he was before he was redeemed.

And yeah I know that the Reddit post was from 11 years ago and, yeah I know I'm talking about politics in a DB thread, but I lost brain cells from trying to comprehend the vast cognitive dissonance in the person who wrote it in the first place

Funny how they compare Vegeta to Japanese honor and nobleness when Vegeta had slaughtered countless innocent lives during his tenure as a soldier of Frieza's Army and beyond before he was redeemed, similar to Japan's own war crimes during WW2 and the ****** up things they also did to POWs and the like...but some don't know or forget that even happened, much like how some Vegeta fans don't know much of a cruel person he was before he was redeemed.
This is also a good one

But you can still play as Goku in that game. And the custom is easily the best thing about the game.
Only the first parts, Frieza Saga, Cell Saga, and Buu Saga, and going to the tournament to play with Goku, other than that you cannot play with a character that already exists within the direct story mode
And lol, "only mistake", you have to try and play online in that game.
I never played the online mode, just the main story version

Simple projections of time lines, as in they show what happens in other timelines, we don't treat them as literal timelines here as of now

Only the first parts, Frieza Saga, Cell Saga, and Buu Saga, and going to the tournament to play with Goku, other than that you cannot play with a character that already exists within the direct story mode

I never played the online mode, just the main story version
Why would one want that same formula repeated again? The uniqueness of the avatar player is part of what makes Xenoverse so unique and good

Why would one want that same formula repeated again? The uniqueness of the avatar player is part of what makes Xenoverse so unique and good
You would fight against the old characters which would be good for all fans, XenoVerse fails in this part of creating a character, it feels like I'm playing Dark Souls or any similar game, I don't like these things

the always stay stuck in 1 way of things is how you make something boring, to innovate is a necessity for games to stay relevant

the always stay stuck in 1 way of things is how you make something boring, to innovate is a necessity for games to stay relevant
I've always been more closed to games that create characters, although that's its only flaw, the story is very good, apart from the part where you have to walk around the city and find the place to go

I already have the abilities that those would give "thought" and "emotion" from something else , but in this case I'm not sure if "thoughts" in this case would count as abstract existence type 1 or 2.
From what I looked at it is type 1, Zamasu's is based on the thought of justice and order

From what I looked at it is type 1, Zamasu's is based on the thought of justice and order
Yeah I thought so.

It appears that Beerus caused the extinction of dinosaurs on Earth

It seems that Arale somehow altered the past and extinction did not happen, we see this in her manga, where she goes back in time to the time when dinosaurs were on earth and when she comes back back to her timeline there are dinosaurs even on the roof of the house

I am increasingly surprised at how Akira Toriyama can think in such a thing?

why did bro debunk 5D real world when its not even used here
Because they never know what the arguments are and they only attack straw men.

Seriously, these people look at what's on the profile and that's it.

Very few go after the blogs or crts where things really happen.

Seriously, the OP himself in these reddit posts agrees with the thing about demigra absorbing toki toki having the power to destroy the timeline.

The problem? It's just that he has no idea why the characters are Low 1-C, and even if we only consider these feats "universal+", they would already be tier 1 because of the timeline.

Just by him mentioning the real 5D world, you can already see that he didn't even read the credits or the justifications.

ProfectusInfinity even responded to the guy in part 2 and the guy didn't even try to refute him.

These guys are the type of people who don't like x franchise or character and get irritated when someone places them as powerful.

Why do these guys care so much about this that they write and write texts on places like reddit or comicvine but not on the wiki? If they care so much about what a wiki indexes x character and have so much time to write, why don't they try to come here and change it? Because they know they are not capable of seriously arguing against guys who will actually try to refute him, and not several vsbattle haters from these places who will simply agree with him because they hate vsbattle.

Got another thread today for anyone who wishes to join in the fun once again, I already put in my own insight so if any of y'all want to add to it then be my guest

If you are going to demote DBH then it should be for legitimate reasons and not because of pettiness, just because you dislike and or aren't interested Heroes doesn't invalidate the legitimacy behind their stats, abilities, and the fact that they do scale to the canon cosmology and beyond.

And there's nothing wrong with disliking it, I like it yet I also acknowledge the reasons why people wouldn't like it, but demoting everything related to Heroes because of that dislike just seems very unwanted and unnecessary

Back