• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

You've never heard anything worse

Here in Brazil, haters say that planets are styrofoam, that's why they can destroy planets easily and there is still the argument that the characters only destroy the cores of the planets, so destruction is easy

Dragon Ball Super universes are all the same space-time and none have a separate space-time

Dragon Ball is nothing more than 3D
Yeah, I've never heard anything worse haha

skeleton-meme.gif

Brazil unironically either has people that bump Goku to Tier 3 during Freeza Saga and quintillions of times FTL or people that say Goku caps at planetary and that his punches are nuke level at best and nowhere near the speed of light
There's no in between, it's one or the other

That crt from Arale and from beerus talking about outilier I remember something.

As in DB we have a single lunar feat of a consistency for level 8 characters and this only becomes consistent quite a few chapters later with the lunar feat of the piccolo, who has many hundreds more fighting power than roshi at the time.

It's funny that vsbattle didn't consider an outilier for that era of the manga.
it did for a long time, changed about 4 years ago iirc

Brazil unironically either has people that bump Goku to Tier 3 during Freeza Saga and quintillions of times FTL or people that say Goku caps at planetary and that his punches are nuke level at best and nowhere near the speed of light
Seems to be a land of crazy scaling

You can´t choose a middle between two extremes, if you don´t believe in Outerversal Kid Goku you are a downplayer, if you don´t believe in Country level Zeno you are a wanker

But we see Ki coming out even from plants, rivers, even from the sun, and objects that have no life, even in different dimensions there is Ki
we see Genki coming out, which is translated as literally "energy", they don't have "ki" as that requires "courage" and "right mindness" which.....inanimate objects wouldn't have

You forgot the part where people think that toeiverse is stronger than the canon because Toeiverse has 2-C macrocosm while the canon doesn't

Everyone is a gangstar until Yamcha does dimensional domination.

Does Yamcha have Low 1-C scaling in SDBH? A profile of him would be interesting.

Because Yamcha 5D + Dimensional Domain would be really funny.
Yes he does, he was able to one shot dark ki amped opponents

Of course, Omega

oh good you fond 1 instance that contradicts what was shown before

all the time they say that it is made with borrowed "energy"/"Genki", you know, hence the name "Genki-dama" aka "Energy ball", which makes sense considering that Ki literally CAN'T exist in inanimate objects as it is made of things that only living beings have:
"What is the key to winning in battle?
In battle, the most important thing is the size of your ki, and your control over it. Ki as a concept of course includes such spiritual powers as energy [genki], courage [yūki], and right-mindedness [shōki]11. No matter how much you train, there are limits to physical strength, and the only way to overcome that is through ki. I think Goku was able to approach the mightiest warriors in the universe through strengthening his ki."

now tell me luffy, how can possibly an inanimate object that doesn't even have a mind or feelings to begin with have "courage" how can the air have "courage" how can the sea have "right mindness" if it doesn't even have a mind to begin with? simple, it can't, that one moment from DBS is simply a contradiction to not only what the Genki dama was always said to be made of (That being only Genki and not Ki) but also to the entirety of what "Ki" is even made of to begin with, seriously dude, if the androids such as 18 and 17 are said to not have Ki, then what makes you think that stuff like a rock or the ocean have it to give to the Genki dama? it doesn't make sense

oh good you fond 1 instance that contradicts what was shown before

all the time they say that it is made with borrowed "energy"/"Genki", you know, hence the name "Genki-dama" aka "Energy ball", which makes sense considering that Ki literally CAN'T exist in inanimate objects as it is made of things that only living beings have:
"What is the key to winning in battle?
In battle, the most important thing is the size of your ki, and your control over it. Ki as a concept of course includes such spiritual powers as energy [genki], courage [yūki], and right-mindedness [shōki]11. No matter how much you train, there are limits to physical strength, and the only way to overcome that is through ki. I think Goku was able to approach the mightiest warriors in the universe through strengthening his ki."

now tell me luffy, how can possibly an inanimate object that doesn't even have a mind or feelings to begin with have "courage" how can the air have "courage" how can the sea have "right mindness" if it doesn't even have a mind to begin with? simple, it can't, that one moment from DBS is simply a contradiction to not only what the Genki dama was always said to be made of (That being only Genki and not Ki) but also to the entirety of what "Ki" is even made of to begin with, seriously dude, if the androids such as 18 and 17 are said to not have Ki, then what makes you think that stuff like a rock or the ocean have it to give to the Genki dama? it doesn't make sense

I already answered your question, I won't debate endlessly with you, once you start you don't want to stop, even after being refuted.

I already answered your question, I won't debate endlessly with you, once you start you don't want to stop, even after being refuted.

Considering that you are the one ignoring everything said prior in the series to just using 1 moment in DBS as if that refuted not only all the other times the Genki dama was used but also the very definition of what Ki is only because you can't phantom the possibility of you being wrong, thus you ignore all of that......to say that you were the one who refuted me to assert you as the correct one (which seems to be a trend with you) is really laughable

But ok, be like that, i will stop talking as well

Back