• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Not gonna burst your bubbles but gohan in one panel says that only living beings have ki
I was reading the ki blog that they had shared and the quote that justifies that inanimate objects, plants, stars, etc. also have ki is when Kaio sama explains the lady genki to Goku, I don't know if the translation is correct but I think it is it serves.

Frieza in namek: Could destroy the universe with an attack

Goku SSG: Would need 3 punches to destroy the universe
In Frieza's "feat" the rest of the kingdoms that make up the U7 are not taken into account but rather the entire mortal world (which is worth mentioning is larger than the observable universe), however in the feat of Goku and Beerus they affected e They were going to destroy the different kingdoms that make up the U7 that contains multiple space-times that are 4D and in the long run destroy them according to the ancient Kaioshin

Bardock stomps
Exactly, I provided my own reasons for Bardock stomping as seen in the thread.

You know, it's crazy how we live in a time where you can genuinely argue that a Dragon Ball character stomps due to HAX. Which, in my opinion, is a long time coming after years of DB being treated like it's some haxless verse where characters either punch or use energy blasts when that's far from the case

Beerus would go to hell with Universo, since the Kaioshin would be killed and Beerus couldn't do anything (only Whis)
Headcanon that the statement was somewhat including Beerus, he didn't even existed in Toryiama's head lol
Very high scale for Goku
I already saw someone saying that destroy the DB universe is a small planet level feat and that Goku and others are of the size of atoms lmao

Headcanon that the statement was somewhat including Beerus, he didn't even existed in Toryiama's head lol

I already saw someone saying that destroy the DB universe is a small planet level feat and that Goku and others are of the size of atoms lmao
I came across a user who claimed that the DB universe was very fragile and that only for that reason could Goku destroy it.

I came across a user who claimed that the DB universe was very fragile and that only for that reason could Goku destroy it.
You've never heard anything worse

Here in Brazil, haters say that planets are styrofoam, that's why they can destroy planets easily and there is still the argument that the characters only destroy the cores of the planets, so destruction is easy

Dragon Ball Super universes are all the same space-time and none have a separate space-time

Dragon Ball is nothing more than 3D

You've never heard anything worse

Here in Brazil, haters say that planets are styrofoam, that's why they can destroy planets easily and there is still the argument that the characters only destroy the cores of the planets, so destruction is easy

Dragon Ball Super universes are all the same space-time and none have a separate space-time

Dragon Ball is nothing more than 3D
Bernalender

I already talked to an OPM fan who said that the Saitama MSS (now possibly galaxy) level feat was stronger than Goku's universal feat since Goku didn't destroy any planets or stars
That's the typical excuse they use... "Saitama destroyed a planet with a sneeze while Beerus and Goku destroyed nothing." They believe that destroying multiple space-times<<<<<<Destroy Jupiter with a sneeze

Back