• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

"Man Xeno Goku is finally 5D now? Good, about time they consider using Beat's World or Crack of Time."

"They actually don't. Each timeline in DB is considered a 5D structure now, even canon Zen'O is 5D now. Crack of Time or Beat's World is still the same as before."

"Man I don't know if that's wank or downplaying."
Schrodinger headass

Nah someone said some naive shit as if we don't have people openly admitting in the threads to being DBH haters. One of yall thought this was a Disney musical

It is serious? Are you guys looking for a fight with the guy who downgraded DMC to tier 2? You will end up getting demoted in less than 1 month, listen to what I'm saying, stop looking for fights with other verses

The Sora vs Goku? Me.

What?

I mean, i don't really care if the verse gets downgrade to tier 2.
This seems very inconsiderate with all due respect. That's not fair to the people who worked to get the verse upgraded. Tier 1 DB just became and thing and there are still a lot of threads to be made, creating VS threads when almost every verse expert has asked people not to isn't right.

This seems very inconsiderate with all due respect. That's not fair to the people who worked to get the verse upgraded. Tier 1 DB just became and thing and there are still a lot of threads to be made, creating VS threads when almost every verse expert has asked people not to isn't right.
Yeah, your correct, it is very inconsiderate of me.
But is just me also not beliving people gonna downgrade Dragon Ball tier 1, with the current arguments being used.

A few verses got downgraded because people were reevaluating based on what was agreed on (still hate tier 1 lowk)

Dragon Ball was constantly looking at what a bunch of staff were agreeing on and got tier 1
Even then, temporal dimensional scaling has a way of drawing out utter madness (let's not forget that a couple months back, most people thought "time flowing diagonally/backwards" was a genuine undefiable debunk against Tiltied's staff thread). No matter how specifically we word the time dimension standards, there's always going to be someone who brings their own interpretation of the standards and chooses to die on a hill defending them: regardless of if they have a basis in reality. Mix that in with how the increasing reliance on Ultima/DontTalk means such conversations will devolve into both sides nitpicking the hell out of their quotes (rather than crafting arguments of their own), and you have a recipe for disaster.

Who tf was the dude that responded to Pein with 'sideways time guy', bro needs to go into the verse hall of fame
Hasty cooked him
jxwuoxcd83rb1.jpg

Last edited:
Back