• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

im honestly surprised we still have tier 1 without a downgrade attempt
They tried in the staff thread that simply fortified DBs position further

The verse's tier 1 standing isn't subjective, there is no other interpretation, gaining tier 1 via temporal superiority is one of the safest ways to do it

Look at the staff thread, Ben 10 was almost brought back down to 2A, if not for then also having higher time zones, lol

I don’t believe there’s anyone competent enough to prove DB doesn’t meet the standards or revise them to exclude DB

I don’t believe there’s anyone competent enough to prove DB doesn’t meet the standards or revise them to exclude DB
I mean

Isn't this basically what PoP and co tried? With their directions?

Edit: shenron should get upgrade to 2c for giving piccolo his orange mode right?

What are your thoughts about this blog

I think Ryu did a pretty good job with this blog, and Zamasu-chan even had a userblog about it↓
However, these arguments are strictly rejected on the wiki (I personally find it reasonable, but it seems like there is nothing we can do about it haha)
image0.png

To be fair we can count geor changing standard attempt a downgrade attempt but that worked in our favour and besides no one understands temporal dimension to propose a downgrade I think only us,Reiner's and tier 1 experts are somewhat knowledgeable on tier 1 via temporal dimensions

To be fair we can count geor changing standard attempt a downgrade attempt but that worked in our favour and besides no one understands temporal dimension to purpose a downgrade I think only us,Reiner's and tier 1 experts are somewhat knowledgeable on tier 1 via temporal dimensions
They're actually pretty easy to get, only thing I want to know (and no staff seems to know) is if spatial dimension size affects their significance, AKA if this site only regards separate time dimensions as significant if they service a universe sized realm

They're actually pretty easy to get, only thing I want to know (and no staff seems to know) is if spatial dimension size affects their significance, AKA if this site only regards separate time dimensions as significant if they service a universe sized realm
Yes they should be universal in size to qualify

If I pretend to know what this means can I go home?
The correct answer was to not respond. You are now going to Touhou.

Real, though. Thought every Touhou fan would be calm, because we need a lot of patience to beat those games. Debating these days has proven otherwise, but is there really a problem going on here between ZUN's fandom and DB's?

Real, though. Thought every Touhou fan would be calm, because we need a lot of patience to beat those games. Debating these days has proven otherwise, but is there really a problem going on here between ZUN's fandom and DB's?
I like Touhou personally. Wonder why there aren't more crts for it though.

NO PLEASE I DONT WANNA GO DONT MAKE ME I WANNA SEE MY PARENTS AGAIN NOOOO

Back