• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I don't know how this devolved into people expecting a 'war' but whatever. I personally don't care because, as I said, I was wasting time out of boredom and it did the job.

If other people want a gang war I'll just get some popcorn and enjoy the show.

I don't know how this devolved into people expecting a 'war' but whatever. I personally don't care because, as I said, I was wasting time out of boredom and it did the job.

If other people want a gang war I'll just get some popcorn and enjoy the show.
There will be no gang war, the other gang war happened because those fandoms are pretty well known for being spiteful from the people I've talked to. We were having a discussion, that's it. Someone decided to make a mountain out of a mole hill

Did the DBS Manga's speed blog ever get made and accepted? Just wanna know if I can use it in this Goku vs Superman thread. Pretty sure I'm going off outdated figures.

Alright, so I don't know what is this shittalking about Undertale or spreading about misinformation happening (like the monsters being evil lmfao, did you guys play the game before saying this bs?), but why the hell are you guys complaining about Undertale stuff here, in a Dragon Ball thread?

This is genuinely another case of "we'll complain all day but we won't make any downgrade CRT because we don't have the balls to do that", which honestly is very, very sad.

Now please, enough, either do stuff to change the Undertale stuff we currently accept here, or just don't and move on. There was already a Touhou vs Maou Gaukin war here due to petty shit like this, so I don't want the round 2 with Undertale vs Dragon Ball Super. Thank you.
shut up lol

Did the DBS Manga's speed blog ever get made and accepted? Just wanna know if I can use it in this Goku vs Superman thread. Pretty sure I'm going off outdated figures.
Tbh just use the Casual Beerus one and basically everyone upscales from that since everyone surpassed base bog goku

oh does goku blitz superman even harder now?
Post-Crisis Superman is currently 52 Quintillion while Base RoF Goku would be over 112 Sextillion and SSB was accepted as a 12.5 million times multiplier apparently so...yeah. As for Pre-Crisis he's immeasurable.

Earth-Two Superman and Pre-Crisis Superman are Immeasurable.
Post-Crisis Superman is only >87.6x quadrillion FTL.
Ah I was going off the Wonder Woman scaling, didn't even bother checking the Green Lantern part.

----

Out of curiosity can someone explain to me why the BoG shockwaves aren't considered Dimensional Travel? Or are they and I'm just glossing over it?

They're not? I think it would be listed as spacetime manipulation, not necessarily dimensional travel
I'm just wondering because the speed blogs I'm looking at mention it would count as Dimensional Travel under the VS Wiki standards, since you can't physically travel to another dimension. Goku does have it but it doesn't specify why so I assume that's just Instant Transmission.

Basically if Goku's shockwaves can reach other dimensions (Afterlife, Sacred World of Kais) then it seems like it should reach other dimensions in matchups (For example: Obito's Kamui dimension)

I'm just wondering because the speed blogs I'm looking at mention it would count as Dimensional Travel under the VS Wiki standards, since you can't physically travel to another dimension. Goku does have it but it doesn't specify why so I assume that's just Instant Transmission.

Basically if Goku's shockwaves can reach other dimensions (Afterlife, Sacred World of Kais) then it seems like it should reach other dimensions in matchups (For example: Obito's Kamui dimension)
I mean possibly

He has Low Multiversal and Interdimensional range with Ki Blasts.

They are, but the speed ratings are using a new calc that takes that into account
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Omegabronic/DBS_Battle_of_Gods_speed_recalc
I see, thank you.

He has Low Multiversal and Interdimensional range with Ki Blasts.
Manga Goku's Ki Blasts seem to 'only' have Low Multiversal Range and makes no mention of the shockwaves while Anime Goku does have the Interdimensional blasts and shockwaves, probably why I missed it since I was looking at the Manga page. Is that an oversight? Or is there a reason the manga feat doesn't have that?

where do i find the multipliers page
I believe this is the revision with the multipliers laid out. Not sure if there is an actual page with them.

For anyone too lazy the tl;dr was:

SS1 = 50x​
SSG3 = 500x​
SS2 = At least 500x​
SS3 = At least 500x​
Fusion = At least 500x​
SSG = At least 250,000x (Fusion x SS3 because SSG Goku is said to surpass even fusion, which should be SS3 Vegito)​
SSB = At least 12,500,000x (50x SSG)​

Victim
its-finally-proven-mikey-beats-goku-v0-jecwoineswi81.jpg

Probably not, by FT arc Base Goku definitely can. DBS anime only
I imagine not even then. In the anime we don’t get a lot of quantification between DBS Goku’s power jumps, outside of the Kaioken, so it’s harder to nail that down. However, what is certain is that GT Goku is as strong as he was in the Toei Buu Saga and the Fusion Reborn + WotD Films as a SSJ3 in his (Kid) base form before he gets his tail back, gets a Zenkai from fighting Ledgic, or getting throttled by Baby, and can apply his SSJ1-3 buffs on top of that.

Base GT Goku was also stronger than a SSJ Gohan who allegedly did not stop training across the entire gap between Buu Saga and GT being amped by being possessed by Baby. (And Base Gohan was able to take on Rildo, who is Toei Kid Buu level—And only started losing because of the transmutation ray.)

I’d say that the Anime doesn’t catch with GT’s ludicrous scaling chain and upset of stats due to being directly related to Toei’s powerscaling until the ToP where they transition to scaling to 2 Macrocosms instead of 1.

Last edited:
Back