• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

For anyone who cares, McDonald's is gonna offer 50 cent double cheeseburgers tomorrow since it's gonna be national cheeseburger day, so take advantage while you can (not sure this would apply to countries outside of the US though, always good to check).

Just wanted to spread the word.

Wouldn't be better make this discussion in a QnA or in the Undertale Discussion Thread? Because the new chapter will drop and we just had a few comments about it
No because we (or at least I) am just arguing this from a Dragon Ball perspective. I don't care how the VS Wiki 'officially' handles it' Or what the Undertale fandom thinks (Hint: They'll say and do anything to make Sans beat the strongest DB characters).

For anyone who cares, McDonald's is gonna offer 50 cent double cheeseburgers tomorrow since it's gonna be national cheeseburger day, so take advantage while you can (not sure this would apply to countries outside of the US though, always good to check).

Good man. Shame I don't live in the US.

This not apply to my country

No because we (or at least I) am just arguing this from a Dragon Ball perspective. I don't care how the VS Wiki 'officially' handles it' Or what the Undertale fandom thinks (Hint: They'll say and do anything to make Sans beat the strongest DB characters).
The wiki agrees it's very limited

He already incon with the strongest DB character (Canon)
I don't particularly care about results gained via FRA trains. Besides, I consider that invalid when Jiren apparently beat him. Zeno's hax is multiversal and instant. Plop him in an arena and tell him to beat the funny skeleton man and Zeno will erase him instantly. Zero excuses.

Still don't understand how people let that fly
As I said, FRA trains.

Oh boy I sure do love watching someone turn off critical thinking skills because it means arguing against the dragon ball character. I sure hope this isn't a pattern and that it they won't continue to split hairs and refuse to use reasoning

if it wasn't for the same kid reseting time all the time, he would, which gives even more of a reasoning
because of the reports and studies he did, which is how he knows about resets in the first place
He din't even know that was Frisk doing that, lol.
Like, he did read the reports, but din't know who was doing.
besides, someone keeping a promise to a person they didn't even knew the name seens like a good person's quality to me,
I don't see how, that's sounds really dumb to me. Like, he keeps that promise until the very end, and let a bunch of people die in some routes.
is Asgore evil? Is Undyne evil? Is Mettaton Evil? is every monster we ever fight in Undertale evil?
Yes. They willing to kill innocents childs to be free, and start a New war, i think that's is pretty evil.

WORD???

Ngl I've been unfollowed from this thread until a few hours ago because the follow feature has a time restriction until you send a message or whatever. Last page I was at here was like 170-ish. I have no idea what's going on in here rn.💀

Alright, so I don't know what is this shittalking about Undertale or spreading about misinformation happening (like the monsters being evil lmfao, did you guys play the game before saying this bs?), but why the hell are you guys complaining about Undertale stuff here, in a Dragon Ball thread?

This is genuinely another case of "we'll complain all day but we won't make any downgrade CRT because we don't have the balls to do that", which honestly is very, very sad.

Now please, enough, either do stuff to change the Undertale stuff we currently accept here, or just don't and move on. There was already a Touhou vs Maou Gaukin war here due to petty shit like this, so I don't want the round 2 with Undertale vs Dragon Ball Super. Thank you.

Alright, so I don't know what is this shittalking about Undertale or spreading about misinformation happening (like the monsters being evil lmfao, did you guys play the game before saying this bs?), but why the hell are you guys complaining about Undertale stuff here, in a Dragon Ball thread?

This is genuinely another case of "we'll complain all day but we won't make any downgrade CRT because we don't have the balls to do that", which honestly is very, very sad.

Now please, enough, either do stuff to change the Undertale stuff we currently accept here, or just don't and move on. There was already a Touhou vs Maou Gaukin war here due to petty shit like this, so I don't want the round 2 with Undertale vs Dragon Ball Super. Thank you.
Wtf is happening and what have I missed💀

Are people just mad about Sans dogwalking the DB verse or something?

I ain't even fathoming how Sans beating DB characters, the matches being removed, etc. devolving into "Are Monster's evil?" in a god damn discussion thread. Like what is up it ain't that big of a deal. Like 15 people said a video game cartoon skeleton defeats some popular anime characters, legit who cares. 🗿

💀"muh skill"
Lmao, Krillin did what he did with skill, and gain the same justification, but Roshi that have actual feats don't gain is the funniest to me.
Why are we talking about Undertale in the DBS discussion thread?
Well, someone question about Sans in the previous page, and we talking about that since then.
like the monsters being evil lmfao, did you guys play the game before saying this bs?)
I just stating my opinion, not like what was saying is factual true.
but why the hell are you guys complaining about Undertale stuff here, in a Dragon Ball thread?
Well, i don't think they are complaining, and more like they want to know How Sans powers Works exactly.
I do agree this is not a place to talk about, but since the question did come from a versus thread related to Dragon Ball, is still apropiated.

Actually, the Touhou vs Maou Gaukin war increased the profile quality of at least the latter, so I wouldn't mind a Undertale vs Dragon Ball war

Plus this genuinely reminds me when people on this wiki unironically said Goku would neg Touhou in 1v1 because "nuh huh huh Touhou Danmaku mid, ki barrage better", showcasing legit a massive ignorance here as well.
I just stating my opinion, not like what was saying is factual true.
This is not an opinion, is literal bullcrap that is showcasing literal ignorance, and proves how you didn't even touch the game.

I reccomend you to play the game though, it's on basically every console/PC, is not even 20$ and is pretty fun in itself, making it a win-win situation due to me not having to deal with this stupidity, and you getting a good time.
Well, i don't think they are complaining, and more like they want to know How Sans powers Works exactly.
You know... there is something called "Questions and Answers" board for this.

Regardless, enough of this, at once. I'd like to prevent a massive shitfest with tons of RVR stuff due to the DB fans acting all petty over some Ls due to fictional characters.

That's like, Just 4 post talking about that.

And the question comes from the fact Goku would hold back against Sans, which i point out that Sans is kinda evil, so Goku would sense that, and go for the kill.
Well like I said I just joined in so I didn't know that, seemed kind of random.

Well idk if that's what you think, but that's just ridiculous on multiple levels. Sans is absolutely not evil, and regardless of if he is or isn't, Goku doesn't "go for the kill" just because someone is evil. On the contrary he literally does not care if someone is evil and his love for fighting completely overshadows any of those senses of justice. He treats Frieza like a friend, who is basically the embodiment of evil.

This is not an opinion, is literal bullcrap that is showcasing literal ignorance, and proves how you didn't even touch the game.
If you think so. 🤷‍♀️
Well idk if that's what you think, but that's just ridiculous on multiple levels. Sans is absolutely not evil, and regardless of if he is or isn't, Goku doesn't "go for the kill" just because someone is evil. On the contrary he literally does not care if someone is evil and his love for fighting completely overshadows any of those senses of justice.
Since Strym said his piece, i going to respect him, and don't say much anymore, but-
He treats Frieza like a friend, who is basically the embodiment of evil.
I don't think that's true, he pretty antagonistc to Freeza in the DBS Broly movie.

If you think so. 🤷‍♀️

Since Strym said his piece, i going to respect him, and don't say much anymore, but-

I don't think that's true, he pretty antagonistc to Freeza in the DBS Broly movie.
Because he acknowledges him as a threat, not because he's evil. And he still jokes around near him too despite that. If he met an utterly deranged serial killer who just murdered 50 people brutally with no remorse, Goku would literally not care, unless he saw someone getting killed right in front of him.

The original Goku would care, but I'm talking about modern Goku, who is a completely ignorant moron that can't even count to 10, but apparently some skill-god strategical genius in combat (makes sense!).

Fr though I miss the days when Goku was actually smart and very wise, even outside of combat sometimes, but just lacked proper education and experience in certain fields, especially in any academical fields. Considering that Saiyan's are so gifted at learning and adapting, Goku probably was meant to have the intellectual potential of a genius, but just didn't care enough to bother with any of that. But DBS decided that Goku should be borderline mentally handicapped ig.

Because he acknowledges him as a threat, not because he's evil.
But he a knowledges him as a thread, because he is evil. He still takes Freeza Serious you know.
And he still jokes around near him too despite that.
He jokes with pretty much anyone he knows, i don't think that's a exactly him treating them as a friend. He just being casual about It, but don't mean he would't kill them.
The original Goku would care, but I'm talking about modern Goku, who is a completely ignorant moron that can't even count to 10, but apparently some skill-god strategical genius in combat (makes sense!).
Ahhhhhhhh, i actually see people debate this so much, i have no comment on this.

But he a knowledges him as a thread, because he is evil. He still takes Freeza Serious you know.

Ahhhhhhhh, i actually see people debate this so much, i have no comment on this.
Well yeah it's both, but he doesn't really care about Frieza being evil. If he did he would have been fine with just killing him. Instead Goku is okay with letting Frieza go, knowing he's probably gonna end another dozen civilizations because he feels like it.

Yeah I mean DBS Goku is legit a different character from DBZ and DB Goku. Goku had the feeling of a wise, almost mystical warrior, who was kind, pure of heart, and who loved a good fight, but who had a good understanding of emotions and who, while not a hero by any means, genuinely cared about other people. Goku went from killing people in OG Dragon Ball, to sparing evil people when he fought Piccolo (Jr.), to killing evil people again when Frieza spit on his mercy, to just not really caring about morality and ethics and just has a perma strength-boner in DBS.

Back