• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Gotta love how I finish reading the entire blog then check the thread and it's Pein just dismissing the entire thing as 'the same thing' then saying he isn't even going to read it (so how does he know it's the same thing???)

Not to be rude but why is this guy even allowed to post in the thread when he brings nothing to the discussion but a dismissive and disrespectful attitude? I haven't seen him actually engage with anything.

Gotta love how I finish reading the entire blog then check the thread and it's Pein just dismissing the entire thing as 'the same thing' then saying he isn't even going to read it (so how does he know it's the same thing???)

Not to be rude but why is this guy even allowed to post in the thread when he brings nothing to the discussion but a dismissive and disrespectful attitude? I haven't seen him actually engage with anything.
Well what matters is the staff, if pein chooses to ignore everything, then there's nothing we can really do about it. I just hope we can actually engage in a conversation instead of an FRA train, and some actual counterarguments.

How would Goku do in Five Nights at Freddy's?
Well seeing as they could tell Moro's energy was like the screaming souls of his victims I imagine Goku would immediately deduce the Animatronics are haunted by suffering children and would get right onto dealing with that, probably with the Dragon Balls. Which he would then use (perhaps with someone else like Bulma chiming in) to find out what happened to them. Then Goku goes and makes William Afton look like a ******* clown, possibly even going as far as using Hakai.

LB SSJ4 must be quite the power boost considering SSJ4 Xeno Goku was < SSJ Blue C.C Goku... then again, I guess he could have just gotten a lot stronger in base.

Can I ask what are the calcs for DBS Anime Vegeta and DBS Manga Frieza at each of their keys? I'm still way too confused with the scaling chain for anime and manga respectively.

That's literally just being intimidated by somebody stronger.
I can see this for the second, but not the first. Hit and Goku literally force Champa back and to sit down with a glare despite the fact the GoD massively outstats the two by a wide margin, whilst he was covered in his Ki (and thus should technically be exhibiting heightened bravery/courage considering Ki is fundamentally made of the stuff). Mind you, this Goku is vastly inferior to the one that made the GoDs look at him in awe at the Exhibition, so realistically it has nothing to do with power and everything to do with the two's ability to instill fear.

Now whether this is due to Ki or due to their individual abilities is up for discussion.

Super Manga scaling blog

Have no idea why it isn't on the verse page yet
Seems like a good resource but I would like to add that this doesn't factor in Super Hero feats yet. We do see Base Goku fight on par with Base Broly there, whereas Wrathful Broly (10x base) was on a similar level to SSB Goku then likely grew much stronger as a Super Saiyan. It's likely Post-Granolah Base Goku is on a similar level to Pre-Moro CSSB Goku.

You can also potentially use that to scale Black Freeza, as it seems likely neither of the saiyans have reached his level yet.

Now whether this is due to Ki or due to their individual abilities is up for discussion.
I could see Hit having an individual ability as an Assassin but has Goku ever illustrated a distinct ability for Fear Inducement beforehand? If not then I'd say it's very likely to be related to Ki and anyone could do it.

Seems like a good resource but I would like to add that this doesn't factor in Super Hero feats yet. We do see Base Goku fight on par with Base Broly there, whereas Wrathful Broly (10x base) was on a similar level to SSB Goku then likely grew much stronger as a Super Saiyan. It's likely Post-Granolah Base Goku is on a similar level to Pre-Moro CSSB Goku.

You can also potentially use that to scale Black Freeza, as it seems likely neither of the saiyans have reached his level yet.
Ask the person who made it to update it

I could see Hit having an individual ability as an Assassin but has Goku ever illustrated a distinct ability for Fear Inducement beforehand? If not then I'd say it's very likely to be related to Ki and anyone could do it.
I don’t think any iteration of Goku has displayed such outside of instances where his enemies are literally scared of his higher level of power relative to them (Like the Ginyu’s, Frieza, or for a real throwback Tao Pai Pai. Also King Piccolo’s fear in his last moments if that counts, but I doubt it does. I’d even argue Moro counts as this, even though he distinctly can’t sense Goku’s power here. Mostly because even characters that can’t sense Ki {Like the Frieza Force} even without Scouters display this type of fear, and we also know that whilst God Ki can’t be sensed, the PRESSURE of it can.)

Don't think you finished watching the first one
You're right, that's my mistake.

Even still, though, what implies that Goku and Hit are manipulating fear? Supernaturally creating and instilling fear within Champa?

Throughout the tournament, Champa and Vados have been propping Hit up for his infallible killing abilities, and, if I recall correctly, witnessing Blue Kaio-ken x10 spurred Beerus into even entertaining Whis's idea that Goku could be steadily rising up to his level.

Additionally, I completely forgot that terrorizing a target via demeanor is Social Influencing, too.

Actually, Moro would straight up qualify as just intimidated by power, as Moro could sense UIO. So could base Vegeta, across the galaxy. This is important, because the God Ki passive is confirmed, which is why Vegeta must use IT instead of Pybara. Moro copied his powers, so he should have that sensory capacity.

At first I was thinking Moro couldn’t sense MUI, so it’d be another layer of Extrasensory Perception Resistance, but that’s actually not hinted at when I reviewed the chapters in question—Unless I missed something.

Even still, though, what implies that Goku and Hit are manipulating fear? Supernaturally creating and instilling fear within Champa
I mean, characters get fear-inducing hax on their profile all the time because they just simply inducing fear, idk why we should not do it with FB

Whataboutism.
:rolleyes:

While i too do not like Whataboutism, but if it can bring fairness i will use it, i mean, if other verses didn't get accepted and listed fear-inducing hax on their profiles just because they can intimidating peoples, then i'm perfectly fine with not listing it in DB pages, but if those things get accepted by staffs, that mean it meet the standard so, why not

Does the dmc thread help us at all? Seems like their arguments can help our thread. Also shouldn't the universes expanding infinitely support that the above dimension housing them would be able to house a collection of infinite 4-d structures?

Back