• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

SSJ4 is shown in DBH to be equal to Omen at the very least. Thus it should wipe the floor with beerus and whis and thus every villain who fights SSJ4 Goku is above all the gods and the angels. (For legal reasons everything here was typed by my turtle).

That was a mega tired SFPSSJ4:LB Goku though, not just ordinary SSJ4 Xeno Goku. Also DBH is just downright terrible when it comes to accurately trying to scale anything.

Yes and no before the wiki updated to this new format, thread's used to have a 500 (were closed) comment count so every time a discussion thread was made then increase the number. Now the Discussion threads no longer have a 500 comment limit.
so before this there were just 500*99=49.500 posts in 6 years? And now we have 22,172 in 3 years? We need to post moar. Damn the only thing I remember from the past was Ant's pre-retchon beyonder profile and omnipotent Kami-Tenchi. Where did the getbacker's fiasco take place?

so before this there were just 500*99=49.500 posts in 6 years? And now we have 22,172 in 3 years? We need to post moar. Damn the only thing I remember from the past was Ant's pre-retchon beyonder profile and omnipotent Kami-Tenchi. Where did the getbacker's fiasco take place?
Well if Dragon Ball Super Anime is announced, or comes in a year time most certainly that number could be surpassed.

We Just need to plan things better, there is a lot of things that should be done but everyone in this thread looks kinda "lost"

We Just need to plan things better, there is a lot of things that should be done but everyone in this thread looks kinda "lost"
I think the Tien han thread was the biggest mistake. Composite DB? Low 1-c? Those are iffy. The Tien-Han thread however lost the scaling between Ki and Durability by putting just Roshi's kamehameha above current fighters when they can wipe the floor with him. And then came Cell's kamehameha to seal the package. Those were the biggest things the community bypassed in favor of Low 1-c and I kinda lost any hope after that.

I think the Tien han thread was the biggest mistake. Composite DB? Low 1-c? Those are iffy. The Tien-Han thread however lost the scaling between Ki and Durability by putting just Roshi's kamehameha above current fighters when they can wipe the floor with him. And then came Cell's kamehameha to seal the package. Those were the biggest things the community bypassed in favor of Low 1-c and I kinda lost any hope after that.
People started researching the series and then, things went down south 😔

It's still doing great, but we don't have any content

I hope the new anime will focus on the following arcs if it does come. Also BT 4 could be huge. Like ridiculously so.

People started researching the series and then, things went down south 😔

I don't agree with what the "research" found thank you very much. Treating Roshi's kamehameha as a different thing to a regular kamehameha to suit your argument is not research it's dishonest. Cell didn't use all his power on the kamehameha initially. He had enough Ki to destroy the solar system when firing it and then kept output more power. So no spare me your research bullshit. Thinking you did some kind of revelation when same arguments had been said among various forums and rejected. Series has been around for 23 years. Did you think you were the one to discover them? No they just had no basis and still don't and thus it's a same that they were accepted.

I don't agree with what the "research" found thank you very much. Treating Roshi's kamehameha as a different thing to a regular kamehameha to suit your argument is not research it's dishonest. Cell didn't use all his power on the kamehameha initially. He had enough Ki to destroy the solar system when firing it and then kept output more power. So no spare me your research bullshit. Thinking you did some kind of revelation when same arguments had been said among various forums and rejected.
Don't baselessly accuse people of dishonesty here just because they have a different interpretation to you.

Don't baselessly accuse people of dishonesty here just because they have a different interpretation to you.

I think excluding the one kamehameha that would support the argument when the user of that same kamehameha did no such thing and grouped them all together is very much going against the material. You can think that's valid but when someone says that user outputted more power than all the nuclear bombs it would make no sense to exclude the Tsar to reduce the value. Same thing applied then and saying otherwise was very much wrong. I have no problem with arguing against DB. I posted Null's scan in the cosmology thread. But I won't accept lowering it more than it should be the same way I won't put it beyond what it should be.

Yeah, same here. I still didn't get the part of "Goku surpassed Roshi, except the part where he didn't". But that thread was already concluded, let's focus on new ones and make necessary changes

Treating Roshi's kamehameha as a different thing to a regular kamehameha
The Kamehameha amplifies power exponentially in its base form.
Cell didn't use all his power on the kamehameha initially. He had enough Ki to destroy the solar system when firing it and then kept output more power.
Yes, Cell revealed enough Ki to destroy the solar system after charging the Solar Kamehameha for three different internal and external monologues from the Z-Fighters; and again, even ignoring the numerous supplemental descriptions of the battle detailing that Cell had been accumulating Ki over time and that its Solar Kamehameha was of even higher caliber than the Earth-Destroying Kamehameha, Goku's fight with Major Metrallitron, the giant octopus, old Demon King Piccolo, Raditz, Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu, Kid Buu, and Fusion Zamasu all prove that even relatively uncharged Kamehamehas upscale significantly above base stats.
Thinking you did some kind of revelation when same arguments had been said among various forums and rejected.
That is fun.
Multiple people can be wrong. Case in point...
Series has been around for 23 years. Did you think you were the one to discover them?
In all honesty, I, and a select few, may be the first ones to actually read the manga rather than skim through a couple of panels on a whim, but that is neither here nor there.

Back