• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Really? Currently the only one I could see the beam not working on being Zeno. I don't think even Goku fits the criteria anymore. Also instead of Piccolo shouldn't Goku have brought Devilman against Raditz and hold him down enough for devilman to beam his ass?
Yep.

Goku explicitly is immune because he was considered Pure of Heart, he just also has “poisonous” personality traits to go alongside his Pure Nature. And as stated in the Anime, Black is a truly Pure being like Goku.

Also, Goku no longer being pure is at best Headcanon. Also just not true, considering all of the Son Family can ride the Kinto’un at any time.

Yep.

Goku explicitly is immune because he was considered Pure of Heart, he just also has “poisonous” personality traits to go alongside his Pure Nature. And as stated in the Anime, Black is a truly Pure being like Goku.

Also, Goku no longer being pure is at best Headcanon. Also just not true, considering all of the Son Family can ride the Kinto’un at any time.
That's bullshit. I henceforth create my own headcannon that only Zeno and the Turtle can ride the cloud.

Okay, so I just had a wild idea. Not sure if anyone else brought this up though...

So Mechikabura absorbed and fused with all of space-time, right? That should include areas like the Sugoroku Space/Afterlife/Void World which have been stated to have no concept of space-time. Therefore, couldn't Mechikabura gain conceptual nonexistent physiology on top of transdual nonexistent physiology (for embodying both existence and nonexistence)?

Okay, so I just had a wild idea. Not sure if anyone else brought this up though...

So Mechikabura absorbed and fused with all of space-time, right? That should include areas like the Sugoroku Space/Afterlife/Void World which have been stated to have no concept of space-time. Therefore, couldn't Mechikabura gain conceptual nonexistent physiology on top of transdual nonexistent physiology (for embodying both existence and nonexistence)?
We don't accept these statements as literal, plus it wouldn't grant him these things even if they were, unfortunately.

Just a random thought I had just now, but if BoG and RoF movies are considered DBZ movies (not dbs) is it possible to use them for Toei Goku's profile?

Or, the movies would be just considered discarted canon material, since the script was made by Toriyama
At least not from Brolly ( which is the best Dragon Ball movie ever released )

Just waiting to see Janemba being brought back to reality,that would be fantastic, i think the movie will be with Vegetto (since they used Gogeta in the Broly movie)

Like what?

Like where was Beerus when Baby, Android 17 and Shenron were wrecking havoc.....Wait....would we scale them all above Beerus?

"Where the ***** are the gods?", for starters.

Beerus is barely double and Whis triple Goku in God form though. SSJ4 is shown in DBH to be equal to Omen at the very least. Thus it should wipe the floor with beerus and whis and thus every villain who fights SSJ4 Goku is above all the gods and the angels. (For legal reasons everything here was typed by my turtle).

Back