• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

What makes you say he'd be a survivor of an erased universe? I haven't read the full info of the next arc yet so I could be wrong
The whole arc is called 'Granola the Survivor' and the last 'survival' related event was the TOP with the erased univers. I don't see what else he could be a 'survivor' of.

Unless he's a tsuful or it's a reference to whatever abilities he has to be hard to kill.

Ngl I wouldn't mind seeing the Tuffles be brought in into Super if Granola isn't a survivor of a dead universe, maybe Toyotaro will do something new with them because I want to know more about them when it isn't from non canon material

Hoi, I noticed the Manga profiles lack calcs for their speeds feats, so would anyone be willing to help quantify their feats?

No idea how the third one could be calculated, maybe ang sizing, the last one seems super easy.

Second one doesn't seem quatifiable, the timeframe can easily 5 seconds, but we have no way of finding the distance, unless maybe we have something about supreme old kai's sensing.

First one seems to be the greatest, like, so great it either becomes a outlier or makes the other 3 feats useless.

5 seconds for Vados and Champa's feat in the manga is kinda downplay because The Elder Kaioshin and Shin didn't even see them move at all before they are right in front of them (the fact it mean Vados and Champa speed blitzed two people who could one shot namek saga Freezer from 1/5 of the universe is hilarious to me). Also the minimum distance from a planete in the universe to the Kaioshin planete is like 1/5 of the universe if I remember the map right.

Whis and Beerus's feat could be less or more impressive depending on where Beerus's planete is exactly located but it's actualy more unquantifiable because we have no clue about where said planete is while we know where the Kaioshin realm is.

I was going off 5 seconds since that tends to be the time for super fast feats and they reaching the planet the instant the old kai finished talking, tbf the kais stopped looking at the ball and started looking at each other when they were going there so idk, either 1 or 3 seconds could work.

I thought it was like, at the edge of universe 7 or something? Idk i remember something about it in the whis 500 quad speed feat, although going from the afterlife to earth could be good too, isn't that the same as crossing a universe?

How do we come up with the Universe being much larger than the IRL universe? Are you referring to the entire globe, because that would just be 2x the IRL universe, wouldn't it?

I was going off 5 seconds since that tends to be the time for super fast feats and they reaching the planet the instant the old kai finished talking, tbf the kais stopped looking at the ball and started looking at each other when they were going there so idk, either 1 or 3 seconds could work.

I thought it was like, at the edge of universe 7 or something? Idk i remember something about it in the whis 500 quad speed feat, although going from the afterlife to earth could be good too, isn't that the same as crossing a universe?
Nah, they are clearly still looking at the ball while speaking when we already see Vados arriving behind them and that's ignoring the Kaioshin's own super speed.

The Kaioshin realm orbit around the univers and is 1/5 the size of the universe, the Kaioshin planete is at the center of said Kaioshin realm and so even if they were at the edge of the mortal universe, Vados and Champa would have to cross a distance equivalent to a decent % of the entier mortal univers.

I should calc it (it's easy as taking a ruler to the drawing) but just looking at it, they crossed at minimum like 1/5 of the length of univers I'd say (half the Kaioshin realm + the gap between it and it univers). If they were at the opposite end of the univers from where the Kaioshin realm was orbiting at the time, they obviously crossed a lot more but we don't know either way so the lowball is the default IIRC.

'although going from the afterlife to earth could be good too, isn't that the same as crossing a universe?' From Heaven to Earth is a bigger distance but from earth to King Kai's planete is around the same distance unless I forgot something. But both are pretty good feat speed either way.

Last edited:
I couldn't find a picture at first but fair enough, I'll post a screenshot instead
Screenshot_2020-12-17-11-00-59.png

Our main villain is interesting. Hopefully a bad angel, since I guess that’s the stepping stone from Moro almost succeeding in being an angel in terms of power.

My guesse is that Beerus is playing with the Zeno's instead of his guards in exchange for pardoning Merus for breaking the rules.

Also I'll give this to Toyotaro : That scene is pretty funny and it would be an okay way to bring back Merus.

Back