• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

At 900,000, Ginyu Saga Kaio-ken x10 Goku surpasses First Form Frieza. At 90,000, though, Ginyu Saga Goku is weaker than Saiyan Saga Great Ape Vegeta.

Goku < First Form Frieza by 10x, and Great Ape Vegeta > Vegeta, which means Vegeta is within that 10x. But Great Ape is a 10x multiplier, which means that Vegeta only downscales from Frieza by <100x.
Ehh i don't think that's how it works. We don't have an oficial power level for Great Ape Vegeta.

Ehh i don't think that's how it works. We don't have an oficial power level for Great Ape Vegeta.
The Great Ape transformation does make Kid Goku go from 10 to 100,
Also can't really argue that Kaioken x10 would put Goku at 900,000 and say that Great Ape wouldn't for Vegeta

Yeah, SS Saga Vegeta would be 10x stronger, but Goku matches it with a basic Kaioken—Something we saw when Ginyu measured his PL. So effectively:

Base Namek Goku (90K) < Ginyu (120K) < KK Goku/Saiyan Saga Oozaru Vegeta (180K) < First Form Frieza (530K) < KK x 10 Goku (900K).

Vegeta's power level decreased when he made the Power Ball so his Pl is less than 180k, but Goku said not even a 5x Kaioken could beat him so this is something relevant

The whole point of RoF is Goku surpassing SSG by going SSJ on top of it which is SSB. So in RoF SSB is the regular SSJ, but U6 Arc brings SSJ1-3 back. Thus base Goku isn't SSG anymore, unless you think SSG x400, times SSG, times x50 with SSB. Which is fan-fiction never shown in RoF since SSB is only x50 SSG which is base and later on SSG appears in ToP. Showing tjey went completly went with it.
Good Grief

Pretty sure they can, although I can't remember what number we use for statements like that. Think if the statement is multiplied that we use 2 times as a lowball, and many times I think we use 3?

vSiIX.jpg

The wiki in a nutshell

Also base Goku took a barrage of attacks from Jiren in base and Goku said "In all my years and in all my fights, I have never taken an attack like that!, there is no doubt you are incredible". That means a weakened base Goku took a barrage of attacks above anything in BoG, RoF and even Black Arc.

Back