• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

They’re suppressed when they’re not fighting this is like saying Trunks is 10-B and varies to High 5-A for having a PL of 5 when the frieza soldier scanned him

You don’t get varies because you’re hiding your power before you fight
Yeah that's my point. That's just too much looking into the fight.

Well Dragon Ball Super Heores does talk about the efficient use of power that Jiren Mastered and it's relations with controlling his "Stamina

I’m gonna be honest, what I thought you were referring to is this. (Y’know, OG-Z doing all the martial arts things Tori/Toyo are reintroducing in DBS as if they aren’t seasoned warriors). But even then I don’t know if it’d apply, because Piccolo outright here is saying they basically just flick on to full power at any given moment/can amplify their powers at will, hence why what Gero took was nothing. (Meaning they DON’T vary, they simply have precise control of their energy.)

Also, auras being existent is a good metric…on paper. The manga isn’t always consistent with this, and even then there are fighters who can access their full power with “no aura.” Hell, parts of Goku Vs Frieza who is at 100% (trying to kill his opponent with EVERY STRIKE) straight up have Frieza (1) lacking (2) one (3).

Edit: Also note, Piccolo makes this claim after beating (1) down (2) Gero (3) with (4) his (5) Aura-Less “Full/Amplified” Power. Meaning another mark for their output not requiring an aura visual, and a direct showing they are doing this for their physicals and do not vary more than they choose to vary.

Last edited:
Hell, parts of Goku Vs Frieza who is at 100% (trying to kill his opponent with EVERY STRIKE) straight up have Frieza (1) lacking (2) one (3).
His "aura" looks like this.

0077-002.png

I get the other points, though.

His "aura" looks like this.

0077-002.png

I get the other points, though.
Yeah, but in those panels specifically it’s just not there. There’s no hard to see swirly lines in those panels—There’s just no aura.

Edit: Also, that’s why I simply said “Parts” instead of the whole thing. I was just pointing out how visible Aura is an inconsistent metric in general.

Last edited:
Is it fair to call someone a troll who thinks "BoG base Vegito "Pre-Beerus Fight/God Ritual">base Kefla>ToP SSG Goku. I ended the discussion when I read that. Lmao to stupid to dive into it.

I mean, even if you do not agree with Goku absorbing the SSG power in base nor that it scales to SSG in any mean... how could pre-God ritual Vegito be above SSG Goku? Goku himself stated he couldn't have beaten Beerus even if they fused. And even without that, both Goku SSJ3 and rage amped SSJ2 Vegeta were worthless to Beerus. That power multiplied by the many times of the fusion won't be enough. If fusion had that big multiplier even base Vegito should be enough to beat Fused Zamasu in the anime lol

I mean, even if you do not agree with Goku absorbing the SSG power in base nor that it scales to SSG in any mean... how could pre-God ritual Vegito be above SSG Goku? Goku himself stated he couldn't have beaten Beerus even if they fused. And even without that, both Goku SSJ3 and rage amped SSJ2 Vegeta were worthless to Beerus. That power multiplied by the many times of the fusion won't be enough. If fusion had that big multiplier even base Vegito should be enough to beat Fused Zamasu in the anime lol
It's worse we are talking about Tournament of Power SSG Goku. So yeah the idea Buu-Saga base Vegito>>>>>ToP SSG Goku is trolling. Also there is no reason to not think that Goku surpassed SSG power. He absorbed it into SSJ and surpassed in base, when he broke his limit and many feats support it.

I think Cell is somewhat redeemable. What do you think?
Original Cell? I have my doubts. He seems to view all other lifeforms as beneath him and he actively went around consuming humans for power. He was utterly obsessed with being the Perfect lifeform. Cell Max? Not really evil, just a wild monster because he lacks a mind. Give him his mind and he could reasonably become a good guy.

We need to replace some of the images for Toei Goku's profile they are ugly as all hell. Like who tf chose the Super Kaioken image💀💀💀
All of his renders would fit perfectly in videos from 11 years ago with the title of "all of Goku's transformations from base to Super Saiyan infinite"

Does anyone have the scan that says that the flying nimbus moves at Mach 1.4?

In Dragon Ball: Origins, the Nimbus is shown to fly at over 400mph. Daizenshuu 4 states that the Nimbus' top speed is Mach 1.5.

Aight
Does anyone have a scan for the daizenshu 4 thing?
i couldn't find any scan even in japanese, but here is the text

"Kinto-un
First Appearance: chapter 4
Category: vehicle

Explanation: A mystical cloud which Goku received from Kame-sennin. It was originally a part of the giant Kinto-un owned by Karin-sama, and long ago Kame-sennin broke a piece off and took it with him. It the past it was wiped out by Tambourine, and the current Kinto-un is the second generation. Goku went through many adventures with it, and it was passed on to his son Gohan.

Special Characteristics: An extremely mysterious riding cloud. It freely flies through the air in accordance with its rider’s will, going from stationary to its maximum speed of mach 1.5. Though it’s very convenient, only those with pure hearts can ride it. If those with wicked thoughts get one the cloud, they will simply plunge through it. Also, it will soon reconstruct itself even when hit by attacks from bombs or missiles, and will only be wiped out when attacked by a Demon Clansman’s ki. (Daizenshuu 4, p.144)
Anime: In the anime version the pure-minded Namu also rides it, as do Panji and Norimaki Arale in the movies."

And the link for daizenshuu 4

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjrHe4LL

Back