• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

There's no way to quantify manga site pirating and the highest viewed Moro Arc video in Japan (which face it, is the most valued demographic out of the audience in terms of catering) has a measly 1.4 mil views 😭

No, I'd doubt even 0.01% of the DB fanbase is on the internet actively following DB news pages. I don't think any of the biggest of these dudes who actually post manga stuff even crack 800k subscribers/followers (even the official DB Super Instagram only has 950k followers and they don't post anything about the manga) aside from a few Spanish foos and even then if you check the view count on the little manga stuff they post it's not nearly enough to say something as absurd as a "huge chunk" of the community being on here, let alone knowing about and expecting Moro

Nah because better money moves could be made with better and original shit that progresses the story instead of backtracking the timeline to do Moro and Granola

I seriously wonder how some Toyoloco managed to spread this misconception as far as it's gotten or if people just don't play these games and post shit without knowing, but the manga not being in the games has nothing to do with contract or licensing, there is literally no evidence of this whatsoever.

On the contrary, on the literal opening screen of Dokkan, it says it's licensed by Shueisa (who're the license for the manga)

IMG_3421.png

You can find this for SDBH and Legends too.

Ingame
<Countless Super Attack animations and Card Arts referenced from the DBZ manga
<Two Blue Bejitas (TUR AGL SSJBE and LR SSJB and Rage Trunks' 18 Ki) have Gamma Burst Flash which is Toyble original, even has the name "Gamma Burst Flash" and not just the pose which is literally licensed manga only IP
<SDBH Hakai Goku

It's never been a contracting issue. They use the manga when it suits them like using manga original moves on Anime characters. But for Moro and all that, The manga's simply too unpopular for it's original content to be usable.
This is a nothing post. You haven't brought anything new to the table. DB is an international thing, so your first point is already stupid. Manga sales were very good during the Moro arc, and Superhero made a shit ton of money overseas. Toei is going to be aware of this, they are in it to make money, if they only cared about Japan they wouldn't dub shit or allow video games that are largely popular overseas to be made.

Also I never claimed that most of the community followed DB news pages, I said that they know who Moro and Granolah are. My point still stands and you haven't responded to it, you just made a vague guestimation for how many people are anticipating something. The community has been anticipating Moro adaption for years. It's everywhere. Next.

The second half of your argument falls apart because toei and shueashia have always worked together, yet we haven't seen any manga original characters in any toei property. No Moro, no granolah, no gas, no UE Vegeta. Broly and Gogeta were in Heros and in games Super quick after Broly movie came out. So yeah, that sorta disproves everything you said.

MUI Goku was in Xenoverse 2 before the actual episode dropped, meanwhile it's been almost two years and no UE Vegeta. By and large, using manga only content in toei property is way too scarce and minor to make a point.

If they would've used manga characters, they would have done so by now. A screen shot doesn't disprove anything. Toei and Shueisa are always credited together.

Basically you've called something unpopular, which it, isn't the DB community is massive, and you are underselling how well known Moro and Granolah are.

Not to mention several other points you haven't responded to. It's the same straw grasping as all the other posts.

They won't adapt two pretty massive and crucial arcs because.... I genuinely have no idea what your reasoning was because it was so nonexistent.

Last edited:
Like UE Vegeta is very well known in the Fandom right now, same with Black Frieza, they aren't too 'unpopular'. But they arent in any games yet, implying there is something contractual behind the scenes. 'Unpopular' and Dragon Ball can't really be used in the same sentence.

They would make a **** ton of money adapting Moro and Granolah.

Last edited:
This is a nothing post. You haven't brought anything new to the table. DB is an international thing, so your first point is already stupid. Manga sales were very good during the Moro arc, and Superhero made a shit ton of money overseas. Toei is going to be aware of this, they are in it to make money, if they only cared about Japan they wouldn't dub shit or allow video games that are largely popular overseas to be made.

Also I never claimed that most of the community followed DB news pages, I said that they know who Moro and Granolah are. My point still stands and you haven't responded to it, you just made a vague guestimation for how many people are anticipating something. The community has been anticipating Moro adaption for years. It's everywhere. Next.
Manga sales were never good since the Anime ended, have you not followed the Oricon charts or when people drop the numbers? The sales were cut in half when the Anime left and it hasn't been any better since and the Super Manga doesn't exactly rank high on the charts.

You're the one making guesstimations and just claiming things without reason because you know the numbers (only quantifiable metric) aren't in your favor. There is no other quantifiable metric to see how well known Moro and Granola are other than these, and none of them are in their favor.

Though it's really common sense that most of the fanbase isn't that chronically online or invested enough to know about Moro and Granola.
The second half of your argument falls apart because toei and shueashia have always worked together, yet we haven't seen any manga original characters in any toei property. No Moro, no granolah, no gas, no UE Vegeta. Broly and Gogeta were in Heros and in games Super quick after Broly movie came out. So yeah, that sorta disproves everything you said.

MUI Goku was in Xenoverse 2 before the actual episode dropped, meanwhile it's been almost two years and no UE Vegeta. By and large, using manga only content in toei property is way too scarce to makea point.

If they would've used manga characters, they would have done so by now. A screen shot doesn't disprove anything. Toei and Shueisa are always credited together.

Basically you've called something unpopular, which it, isn't the DB community is massive, and you are underselling how well known Moro and Granolah are.

Not to mention several other points you haven't responded to. It's the same straw grasping as all the other posts.

They won't adapt two pretty massive and crucial arcs because.... I genuinely have no idea what your reasoning was because it was so nonexistent.
That has nothing to do with anything here

Because unlike Ultra Ego, MUI Goku was dropping in the Anime. Toei property what? The games? They aren't Toei property.

What type of circular reasoning is that? Them not using manga content just means they don't want to, not they can't. They literally can, because they have the license to and have before.

"Credited" together, what's that supposed to mean, they don't work on Dokkan. Those are the licenses, the game has them both because Dokkan lifts stuff from both of their IPs (DB anime and manga) in cards art and reanimates/redraws anime scenes and manga panels.

What points? One of my points got dodged though:
76a6d8e93e34650dcd3606bac7e789e5.png

Care to explain why there's manga only IP in Dokkan if the weird theory that they supposedly didn't have the license (with literally no evidence for this information) for manga stuff?

Or the countless Z Manga cards and animations in these games?
Like UE Vegeta is very well known in the Fandom right now, same with Black Frieza, they aren't too 'unpopular'. But they arent in any games yet, implying there is something contractual behind the scenes. 'Unpopular' and Dragon Ball can't really be used in the same sentence.

They would make a **** ton of money adapting Moro and Granolah.
But there isn't. They have the license from Shueisha and already use manga content when it suits them.
Dokkan and Legends would shit out cash from Ultra Ego Vegeta, Black Freeza and True Ultra Instinct Goku. Literal money printers.
I doubt that tbh, someone posted the revenue of every banner the other day and it seems like even the peak of the Super Anime are soundly below the Z manga/anime and GT in terms of revenue.

LR STR Gogeta and TEQ Vegito are an obvious exception per being the Fusion duo and only standalone LR fusions (as opposed to a fusing with active skill Goku and Vegeta in every other case). Look at who LR MUI Goku and SSBE Vegeta with their literal Anniversary release still lost to.

This isn't to say that UE and TUI would outright flop or something, but I see why Bandai neglects them, since they simply have better options from Z and GT. They can't really drop characters like that outside of major celebrations, and the other option (yellow coin or carnival) don't make that much.

Bandai Namco, the publisher of Dragon Ball games and distributor of merchandising, receives its sub-license from Toei Animation specifically to publish Dragon Ball games and distribute merchandise. If ya haven't noticed, the Super manga has only ever been tangentially and very rarely explicitly referenced by Dragon Ball games, mainly—nearly exclusively—in the form of special moves, and this is evidently because Toei receives its sub-license to produce, distribute, and manage the Super anime. The only adaptation of the manga's contents happened to be the Future Trunks mission in Kakarot depicting his battle with Babidi and Dabura, but even then, Trunks training under the Supreme Kai and defeating Babidi and Dabura exists in both versions of Super. If working with the original contents of the manga was easy game for Toei, they likely would've by this point, but Shueisha appears to be very picky with Toyotaro and the manga. Like, think for a second, the anime ended.

the manga is ongoing.

Manga sales were never good since the Anime ended, have you not followed the Oricon charts or when people drop the numbers? The sales were cut in half when the Anime left and it hasn't been any better since and the Super Manga doesn't exactly rank high on the charts.

You're the one making guesstimations and just claiming things without reason because you know the numbers (only quantifiable metric) aren't in your favor. There is no other quantifiable metric to see how well known Moro and Granola are other than these, and none of them are in their favor.

Though it's really common sense that most of the fanbase isn't that chronically online or invested enough to know about Moro and Granola.

That has nothing to do with anything here

Because unlike Ultra Ego, MUI Goku was dropping in the Anime. Toei property what? The games? They aren't Toei property.

What type of circular reasoning is that? Them not using manga content just means they don't want to, not they can't. They literally can, because they have the license to and have before.

"Credited" together, what's that supposed to mean, they don't work on Dokkan. Those are the licenses, the game has them both because Dokkan lifts stuff from both of their IPs (DB anime and manga) in cards art and reanimates/redraws anime scenes and manga panels.

What points? One of my points got dodged though:
76a6d8e93e34650dcd3606bac7e789e5.png

Care to explain why there's manga only IP in Dokkan if the weird theory that they supposedly didn't have the license (with literally no evidence for this information) for manga stuff?

Or the countless Z Manga cards and animations in these games?

But there isn't. They have the license from Shueisha and already use manga content when it suits them.

I doubt that tbh, someone posted the revenue of every banner the other day and it seems like even the peak of the Super Anime are soundly below the Z manga/anime and GT in terms of revenue.

LR STR Gogeta and TEQ Vegito are an obvious exception per being the Fusion duo and only standalone LR fusions (as opposed to a fusing with active skill Goku and Vegeta in every other case). Look at who LR MUI Goku and SSBE Vegeta with their literal Anniversary release still lost to.

This isn't to say that UE and TUI would outright flop or something, but I see why Bandai neglects them, since they simply have better options from Z and GT. They can't really drop characters like that outside of major celebrations, and the other option (yellow coin or carnival) don't make that much.

Super was #9 in Oricon sales a few months ago and volume 13 sold extremely, the only qualifiable metric you've brought up was something that failed to see the larger picture, you complain about unquantifiable claims and then immediately make one when jumping on YouTube and searching Granolah basically disproves your arguement, you pointing out how a MUI was a Toei thing and immediately got into a Toei licensed game literally proves my point, your tirade about manga stuff in games was already addressed as its incredibly minor things unlike UE and any manga villains so I didn't dodge your point it was just a bad point, then you use Z stuff selling more than Super stuff which doesn't really further or prove anything since you ignored the game play aspect, and that's about it. Nothing of substance here.

A lot of things from the Super Manga since the anime ended are incredibly well known, and using all this to make the point that two massive arcs won't be adapted when Toei has plenty of financial reasons to work together with Shueisa to do it is completely unfounded.

Your picking and choosing random points to make a claim that still isn't any better supported than when we started this conversation.

We are back to square one, there is no evidence that they will skip two entire arcs, especially ones as crucial as Moro and Granolah.

I ain't reading all that
There isn't much in there anyway, it's still grasping at straws. None of this suggests Moro and Granolah won't be adapted, which is the original point of conversation. He tried to use manga sales and manga characters not being in games as well as looking at just YouTube in Japan to try and determine the total popularity of the two manga only arcs, all of which aren't great reasons.

Honestly I think it's insane that people genuinely think Moro and Granolah's arcs won't be adapted and they'll just skip straight to after Super Hero

I dunno, man. Toyotaro (and Uchida) mainly wrote the last two story arcs.

I'd much prefer if they didn't adapt the last two arcs, mainly because the latter is shit, and the former lends itself to concepts original to the manga, like Gohan remaining Ultimate, even in times of peace, the presentation of Ultra Instinct, Perfected Blue, and the like.

Honestly I think it's insane that people genuinely think Moro and Granolah's arcs won't be adapted and they'll just skip straight to after Super Hero
Well that's what's being argued. No one reputable or with any insider connects to Toei have hinted at this after several years, but this one guy in this vsbw thread is really putting all the pieces together so we gotta believe him because 'with the evidence we have' it's more of a jump to say toei will try to adapt the manga, observing they've been doing since 1990's.

I dunno, man. Toyotaro (and Uchida) mainly wrote the last two story arcs.

I'd much prefer if they didn't adapt the last two arcs, mainly because the latter is shit, and the former lends itself to concepts original to the manga, like Gohan remaining Ultimate, even in times of peace, the presentation of Ultra Instinct, Perfected Blue, and the like.
Nah, Granolah had great sections for people who don't lack literature comprehensive skills and Moro can easily be adapted to the anime, also Moro was pretty good. Ultimate is back to being a transformation, mastered SSB isnt really brought up anymore, and UI can easily be altered to fit. An overwhelming majority of people would like to see them get adapted.

Also Toriyama not being the one to write it it's an automatic impossibility, I doubt Toyotaro will refuse to let his stuff get adapted, and even then, it's probably won't be up to him due to Shuashia being the final say in most things.

it's more of a jump to say toei will try to adapt the manga, observing they've been doing since 1990's.
Clearly, unlike the original series from Toriyama, they have little interest in adapting the Super manga, considering they produced an entirely different anime based on Toriyama's drafts and story outlines.

This is like saying, "Broly and Super Hero are going to be adapted in the future anime, because Toei has proven they'd adapt films into the main story"—apples and oranges. Toei adapted the original series into an anime because the original series was a singular product, was written by Toriyama solely, and was the only product Shueisha had to offer. And then proceeded to create an original anime. That is not the case with Super.

Super was #9 in Oricon sales a few months ago and volume 13 sold extremely, the only qualifiable metric you've brought up was something that failed to see the larger picture, you complain about unquantifiable claims and then immediately make one when jumping on YouTube and searching Granolah basically disproves your arguement, you pointing out how a MUI was a Toei thing and immediately got into a Toei licensed game literally proves my point, your tirade about manga stuff in games was already addressed as its incredibly minor things unlike UE and any manga villains so I didn't dodge your point it was just a bad point, then you use Z stuff selling more than Super stuff which doesn't really further or prove anything since you ignored the game play aspect, and that's about it. Nothing of substance here.

A lot of things from the Super Manga since the anime ended are incredibly well known, and using all this to make the point that two massive arcs won't be adapted when Toei has plenty of financial reasons to work together with Shueisa to do it is completely unfounded.

Your picking and choosing random points to make a claim that still isn't any better supported than when we started this conversation.

We are back to square one, there is no evidence that they will skip two entire arcs, especially ones as crucial as Moro and Granolah.
Extremely well only by Super's standards. Again, just scroll through the sales and compare it to the sales when the Anime was around and see how far it's dropped (>=50%).

Also Vol. 13 didn't do "extremely" well or anything special. Despite the good opening weekend (I'll give it that), it's total sales weren't anything notable. It had less total than Vol. 12 by week 2, which was literally notably poor lol.

Toyble's irrelevant promo comic is a flop.

How does Youtube disprove what I said?
Top result obviously doesn't count since it includes Anime/Movie stuff in the thumbnail. Below that the most viewed video that pops up under the Keyword Granolah DBS has a measly 1 Mil, worse than Moro 😭

MUI appearing in XV2 first has nothing to do with being "Toei only", it's because the Anime is the infinitely more marketed and known product and is the main attraction. Dokkan having the license for the manga and using manga content selectively proves this. And what gameplay aspect? Z and GT sell better because they're simply much more popular, hence what I mean about them having no real reason to use manga stuff with better alternatives.

And they also have plenty of financial reasons to do other things. You're kidding yourself if you think animating Moro and Granola is the biggest money move on the table, nor do they have to do so for the story since the Anime and Manga are their own stories completely, the former not taking anything whatsoever from the latter.

Clearly, unlike the original series from Toriyama, they have little interest in adapting the Super manga, considering they produced an entirely different anime based on Toriyama's drafts and story outlines.

This is like saying, "Broly and Super Hero are going to be adapted in the future anime, because Toei has proven they'd adapt films into the main story"—apples and oranges. Toei adapted the original series into an anime because the original series was a singular product, was written by Toriyama solely, and was the only product Shueisha had to offer. And then proceeded to create an original anime. That is not the case with Super.
I can just as easily assume they will keep doing what they've done with the start then. Toei does their version, Toyotaro does his. There have definitely been small efforts to make the manga more in line with the anime in some instances, SSB Perfected not being referenced anymore, Gohan going back to using transformations, goku being confirmed to use SSB KK in top manga, SSBE still being around.

I can either just say they will adapt more faithfully or keep doing they're own thing, not that complicated.

Super's manga started out in a bit more promotional or secondary position to the anime in the beginning anyway.

SSB Perfected not being referenced anymore, Gohan going back to using transformations, goku being confirmed to use SSB KK in top manga, SSBE still being around.
  1. Does Perfected Blue have to be explicitly mentioned for its usage to be confirmed? In every fight where Goku and Vegeta use Blue, their auras are absent, which is the signature of Perfected Blue.
  2. Whis stated that Goku was applying the principles of Kaio-ken—forcing his body to its utmost limits to draw out every bit of power in exchange for energy, a lá Second and Third Grade Super Saiyan. The Weekly Shonen Jump issue was merely icing.

Extremely well only by Super's standards. Again, just scroll through the sales and compare it to the sales when the Anime was around and see how far it's dropped (>=50%).

Also Vol. 13 didn't do "extremely" well or anything special. Despite the good opening weekend (I'll give it that), it's total sales weren't anything notable. It had less total than Vol. 12 by week 2, which was literally notably poor lol.

Toyble's irrelevant promo comic is a flop.

How does Youtube disprove what I said?
Top result obviously doesn't count since it includes Anime/Movie stuff in the thumbnail. Below that the most viewed video that pops up under the Keyword Granolah DBS has a measly 1 Mil, worse than Moro 😭

MUI appearing in XV2 first has nothing to do with being "Toei only", it's because the Anime is the infinitely more marketed and known product and is the main attraction. Dokkan having the license for the manga and using manga content selectively proves this. And what gameplay aspect? Z and GT sell better because they're simply much more popular, hence what I mean about them having no real reason to use manga stuff with better alternatives.

And they also have plenty of financial reasons to do other things. You're kidding yourself if you think animating Moro and Granola is the biggest money move on the table, nor do they have to do so for the story since the Anime and Manga are their own stories completely, the former not taking anything whatsoever from the latter.

You didn't read my comment if you are still basing your assessments on purely Japanese standards, which is why I didn't take your metric all that seriously to begin with. You still ignored my point about Super making it to 9#, and you are still ignoring my point about manga characters not being in Toei licensed games because of how fussy Shueisha tend to be.

I just found a granolah recap video on YouTube with 2.6 mil views.

They would absolutely have monetized new transformations by now if they could, but they haven't, not monetizing them in games would take so little effort and in turn probably make more than enough money back.

Manga was always promotional compared to the anime, but guess what, the anime was super ******* popular, and also guess what, adapting these things into the anime will make them super popular.

Yeah, Z is more iconic than Super, doesn't further your point.

I'm not kidding myself of anything, I'm pointing out that not adapting two entire arcs that are incredibly crucial is highly unlikely. You have yet to make a convincing argument otherwise.

They won't adapt them based on what, manga sales? You know what would probably boost manga sales? An anime adaption. Like they'd probably loose money not doing it, you can 🤣 all you want, you haven't said anything that is concrete proof.

You have to jump through all these hoops to say they won't adapt, so yeah, I'm not buying it.

Last edited:
  1. Does Perfected Blue have to be explicitly mentioned for its usage to be confirmed? In every fight where Goku and Vegeta use Blue, their auras are absent, which is the signature of Perfected Blue.
  2. Whis stated that Goku was applying the principles of Kaio-ken—forcing his body to its utmost limits to draw out every bit of power in exchange for energy, a lá Second and Third Grade Super Saiyan. The Weekly Shonen Jump issue was merely icing.
They more or less don't talk it about about anymore, its just Super Saiyan Blue now . The blue auras have been present a lot since they perfect blue.

'Merely icing', you can frame it however you want, there was a clear effort made to try and make the connection between the two continuites.

Y'all talking as if you know for a fact they won't adapt the arcs, as if you're factually correct, when we literally know nothing about the future of the DBS anime. It's very weird

Y'all talking as if you know for a fact they won't adapt the arcs, as if you're factually correct, when we literally know nothing about the future of the DBS anime. It's very weird
Not adapting them and using their concepts in the future would be more confusing than literally just adapting them despite Superhero being further along the timeline.

And I doubt they will just not use UE or UI in the anime, there's no way. From both a financial and narrative standpoint the move makes no sense.

You didn't read my comment if you are still basing your assessments on purely Japanese standards, which is why I didn't take your metric all that seriously to begin with. You still ignored my point about Super making it to 9#, and you are still ignoring my point about manga characters not being in Toei licensed games because of how fussy Shueisha tend to be.

They would absolutely have monetized new transformations by now if they could, but they haven't, not monetizing them in games would take so little effort and in turn probably make more than enough money back.

Manga was always promotional compared to the anime, but guess what, the anime was super ******* popular, and also guess what, adapting these things into the anime will make them super popular.

Yeah, Z is more iconic than Super, doesn't further your point.

I'm not kidding myself of anything, I'm pointing out that not adapting two entire arcs that are incredibly crucial is highly unlikely. You have yet to make a convincing argument otherwise.

They won't adapt them based on what, manga sales? You know what would probably boost manga sales? An anime adaption. Like they'd probably loose money not doing it, you can 🤣 all you want, you haven't said anything that is concrete proof.

You have to jump through all these hoops to say they won't adapt, so yeah, I'm not buying it.
Nope, I completely debunked the nonsense about licensing already. This theory about Shueisha being fussy about it is baseless BS stated nowhere and the games already are confirmed to have the license and have used manga content, proving they can.

Again, this is literally just incoherent circular reasoning. We know they have the licensing and there's nothing more that needs to be overanalyzed and speculated over to suggest the contrary to the officially published information.

I don't think I ever denied any of the rest, but as I explained above there are numerous reasons to believe they'll do new things instead, and won't backtrack the timeline to animate stories they've already skipped past and continue the story forward with new stories.

You don't have to buy it, just don't be surprised when, or if ever, the anime returns, they don't animate Toyble's OCs.

? I said way earlier that I'm not saying it's factual that they won't, just posting what I expect to be the most likely scenario and defending my belief.

The funniest thing to me is when someone just goes "I debunked this!" like chances are, no you didn't, what are you waffling about 😭

Nope, I completely debunked the nonsense about licensing already. This theory about Shueisha being fussy about it is baseless BS stated nowhere and the games already are confirmed to have the license and have used manga content, proving they can.

Again, this is literally just incoherent circular reasoning. We know they have the licensing and there's nothing more that needs to be overanalyzed and speculated over to suggest the contrary to the officially published information.

I don't think I ever denied any of the rest, but as I explained above there are numerous reasons to believe they'll do new things instead, and won't backtrack the timeline to animate stories they've already skipped past and continue the story forward with new stories.

You don't have to buy it, just don't be surprised when, or if ever, the anime returns, they don't animate Toyble's OCs.
You haven't debunked anything. Like at all. Null even pointed out how Shueisha is very fussy with Toei when it comes to using manga only stuff in their licensed games. You've just buried your head in the sand. If Toei could use UI and UE and Moro, they would have done so by now.

Animating ahead in the anime when Moro and Granolah are incredibly important arcs whether you hate them or not is a stupid idea, they would be shooting themselves in the foot.

Honestly, Granolah gets too much hate as a complete package. I reread Moro and Granolah a month ago and came out of it enjoying Granolah more. The main reason it was so garbage was primarily because you had to wait an entire month for another chapter where the story didn't really progress. In an anime the constant fighting will go by faster and be far more entertaining and you would only wait a week for each episode rather than a month.

Moro had its annoying moments but was better suited to the monthly format. Granolah would have worked much better in a weekly manga.

Honestly, Granolah gets too much hate as a complete package. I reread Moro and Granolah a month ago and came out of it enjoying Granolah more. The main reason it was so garbage was primarily because you had to wait an entire month for another chapter where the story didn't really progress. In an anime the constant fighting will go by faster and be far more entertaining and you would only wait a week for each episode rather than a month.

Moro had its annoying moments but was better suited to the monthly format. Granolah would have worked much better in a weekly manga.
90% of criticisms of those arcs are literally just lack or reading comprehension. Those arcs have flaws, ******* tons of them, but the hate they get is usually poorly founded.

Like Granolah was rough, but even then it had plenty of good things going for it.

My biggest issue with the Granolah arc is just how counterintuitive the concept of True Ultra Instinct is

90% of criticisms of those arcs are literally just lack or reading comprehension. Those arcs have flaws, ******* tons of them, but the hate they get is usually poorly founded.

Like Granolah was rough, but even then it had plenty of good things going for it.
The only thing I think I'd seriously want changed about the Granolah Saga is giving Granolah a better conclusion. He just got horribly sidelined towards the end and I have my doubts that Toyo will use him in the next arc. Even if he does get used in a future arc I'd still prefer he got a better send-off in his own saga.

All games are licensed under Shueisha, goofy, they own the franchise.
And Dokkan's already used mountains of manga only content from panels to sequences to direct quotes. "Uhhh literally Gamma Burst Flash that just means only exclusive to moves dude", cope. The DBZ Kakarot DLC was a good example, that's clearly based of the manga and was even clearly different from the version in the Anime.

You haven't debunked anything. Like at all. Null even pointed out how Shueisha is very fussy with Toei when it comes to using manga only stuff in their licensed games. You've just buried your head in the sand. If Toei could use UI and UE and Moro, they would have done so by now.

Animating ahead in the anime when Moro and Granolah are incredibly important arcs whether you hate them or not is a stupid idea, they would be shooting themselves in the foot.
Which is literally complete headcanon. Shueisha isn't fussy about anything and there's no official citation for this whatsoever. The Z Manga is super prominent in the games, what's the difference in licensing between that and the manga that they can use anything from the Z manga at their discretion but apparently Toyble's comic is off limits? Simple: There isn't one and they just don't want to. I already showed the revenue of banners for the respective series and characters which confirms that they have no reason to put UE and Moro with all the more profitable alternatives.

They're really not that important in the grand scheme of the story. The Anime can easily ignore them and do it's own thing with the story.

And Dokkan's already used mountains of manga only content from panels to sequences to direct quotes. "Uhhh literally Gamma Burst Flash that just means only exclusive to moves dude", cope. The DBZ Kakarot DLC was a good example, that's clearly based of the manga and was even clearly different from the version in the Anime.

Which is literally complete headcanon. Shueisha isn't fussy about anything and there's no official citation for this whatsoever. The Z Manga is super prominent in the games, what's the difference in licensing between that and the manga that they can use anything from the Z manga at their discretion but apparently Toyble's comic is off limits? Simple: There isn't one and they just don't want to. I already showed the revenue of banners for the respective series and characters which confirms that they have no reason to put UE and Moro with all the more profitable alternatives.

They're really not that important in the grand scheme of the story. The Anime can easily ignore them and do it's own thing with the story.

How long are we gonna keep doing this? I've already made the distinct and pointed how how minor these additions are, and you saying oh the anime can easily ignore them as if the Moro and Granolah arcs are of huge importance to goku and vegeta's characters with mastering ui and unlocking UE. It isn't head canon, you showed some revenue banners of a ******* gacha game where the viability of units are more important than the characters themselves, that proves nothing. It's not head canon, and it doesn't mean that they can monetize manga characters and choose not to. They can't, you know why? Because if they could we would have already had UE Vegeta and Moro, and you keep ignoring that.

I'm not the one coping, you are by stating those arcs aren't important when they are.

You can throw out numbers all you want but if you decide to ignore context or the grand picture for why they are the way they are, then I don't have to accept them as any meaningful evidence.

Go back and read Null's post.

You must think Toei is incapable of running their own business if you think they will leave the money an adaptation would net them on the table.

Back