• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

That’s a dishonest take, he didn’t assume Goku got he weaker literally dodges Gokus attacks effortlessly and we see Goku accelerating and eventually catching up again ergo he did become marginally weaker than SSG, and ADd back to SSG level and only ends the arc marginally stronger than it, not 100x like the blog wants to imply, stop dying on dumb hills like this.
It isn’t a dishonest take Beerus dodging attacks literally doesn’t contradict the statements at all we don’t see Goku accelerating he just throws a couple punches lands one knocks Beerus back happens one more time and the reason Goku can still land attacks is explained if anything you’re being dishonest by ignoring all the statements because you think it disproves it when it doesn’t.
then how come beerus could casually dodge and even after getting hit by an attack was still unimpressed and thinking goku was not worth his time? the narrative says that goku catch up to beerus even without the godly transformation, that is true, by it doesn't imply that he was still on the exact same level even without it at first, hey, don't forget the "at first" in my sentence ok?

just after him casually dodging most of the other ones moments prior, and then getting hit once and still not seeing goku as woth much even after feeling the said blow

you mean the statements that goku reached new heights after going ssjg? yeah, he did got to new heights, i really don't see your point now

the statements are not even saying what you are thinking they are, besides that, you are forgeting some key words in my replies: "beerus dodged his attacks easily at first" if goku was on the same exact level at first, then beerus would get smaked the moment he lowers his guard, since they were fighting pretty evenly earlier on, honestly dk why you are discussing this so much when it ultimately doesn't change anything
He dodged and got hit and assumed Goku wouldn’t be worth his time anymore but then he got hit again and he was wondering how Goku can still hit him and it’s revealed why the most clearest explanations are given to us why are you ignoring it? Wdym at first his power didn’t drop at all he kept his power because his body learned to do it and Beerus dodging a couple attacks doesn’t contradict that especially considering before he turned into SSJ he got his attacks effortlessly dodged and landed a knee so Goku as a SSJ actually does better

Him dodging attacks and then getting hit is something that happened with Goku as a SSJG literally moments before too so this doesn’t matter I don’t have the clip on me but Beerus literally states Goku’s body memorized to use the god’s power and Goku comments he didn’t even realize he was out of SSJG

I’m not even gonna answer the beerus dodging his attacks one because Beerus even dodges SSJG goku’s power effortlessly and I’ve discussed that up in my message it doesn’t change anything but I’m explaining to you why we accept Goku getting stronger than SSJG in ssj because this doesnt contradict anything
He shouldn’t have it at all. Goku could have easily dispersed his attack just by being stronger, that isn’t power null
What does Goku have listed before his power null?

Beerus has been able to reflect energies

He claims to have canceled

And nullified Goku's attack

In the anime it is mentioned at the beginning of their fights that Beerus could nullify energies and attacks, I don't remember which part, but if anyone has it, put it there

Beerus nullifying Goku's energy (after Goku touches Beerus)

cancel, cancel

Last edited:
How is it different from Beerus negating Goku's ki blast and the energy it creates in space? Don't you think he's also stronger?
Because I don’t remember the feat so I don’t wanna talk about it. In Goku’s case there’s no statements, references or implications. It’s just assumed to be power null.

and in Beerus’ case it’s directly stated he nullified it

Because I don’t remember the feat so I don’t wanna talk about it. In Goku’s case there’s no statements, references or implications. It’s just assumed to be power null.

and in Beerus’ case it’s directly stated he nullified it
From here I thought, why do they have to add this statement at the peak of the scene in the series.

He dodged and got hit and assumed Goku wouldn’t be worth his time anymore but then he got hit again and he was wondering how Goku can still hit him and it’s revealed why the most clearest explanations are given to us why are you ignoring it?
depends, why are you ignoring the fact that even after goku landed a hit on him, beerus still maintained that he wasn't worth his time anymore? beerus the strength of the punch and was still unimpressed, i am not ignoring anything, you act as if goku couldn't get any stronger mid battle, even do he is during the entire battle and saiyans have AD

Wdym at first his power didn’t drop at all
then why could beerus sudently casually dodge his blows with little problem and was unimpresed by the power of his attacks?

he kept his power because his body learned to do it and Beerus dodging a couple attacks doesn’t contradict that
i like how you say that i am ignoring stuff when you completely ignore key words in my messages:
then how come beerus could casually dodge and even after getting hit by an attack was still unimpressed and thinking goku was not worth his time? the narrative says that goku catch up to beerus even without the godly transformation, that is true, by it doesn't imply that he was still on the exact same level even without it at first, hey, don't forget the "at first" in my sentence ok?

just after him casually dodging most of the other ones moments prior, and then getting hit once and still not seeing goku as woth much even after feeling the said blow
want a tip? read all i wrotte fully and don't limit my argument to "he dodged" when that is not at all the complete argument

especially considering before he turned into SSJ he got his attacks effortlessly dodged and landed a knee so Goku as a SSJ actually does better
they were fighting pretty evenly when goku was at ssjg, also stop ignoring the fact that beerus was unimpresed by goku's blows and still said that he wasn't worth much anymore, that part is important

Him dodging attacks and then getting hit is something that happened with Goku as a SSJG literally moments before too so this doesn’t matter
again ignoring key points and limiting the argument to "he dodged and tanked a hit" which is not even remotely the full argument and is incredibly dishonest of your part, i would apreciate for you to not do this anymore

I don’t have the clip on me but Beerus literally states Goku’s body memorized to use the god’s power and Goku comments he didn’t even realize he was out of SSJG
yeah, which means that he mainted the godly status, not that he was exactly as strong, again, you completely ignore the part were i say "he was somewhat weaker" aka, he was weaker, but not by any significant or perceptible margin, i am really curious if you are doing this on purpose at this point, you overly simplifying the argument of the other side is such a common occurrence that it is starting to make me slightly annoyed

I’m not even gonna answer the beerus dodging his attacks one because Beerus even dodges SSJG goku’s power effortlessly
they were fighting evenly, no idea what you are talking about

and I’ve discussed that up in my message it doesn’t change anything but I’m explaining to you why we accept Goku getting stronger than SSJG in ssj because this doesnt contradict anything
and when have i said that he wasn't stronger than ssjg eventually?

From here I thought, why do they have to add this statement at the peak of the scene in the series.
Because you don’t look at something and apply something because it looks cool. It just seems like Goku’s overpowering it by flicking his hands, a presentation of power and not nullification via some ability.

Because you don’t look at something and apply something because it looks cool. It just seems like Goku’s overpowering it by flicking his hands, a presentation of power and not nullification via some ability.
I don't look at it like that's cool, even Goku doesn't flicking his hands like you said. I saw it like he was bending his palm and the energy was being corroded.

Gokus powernull isn’t a hax btw is him matching the strength and angle of an attack to cancel out collateral damage, this is the same principle of his three clashes as SSG, and is entirely reliant on Goku having AP comparable to the things he is intending to cancel out.

Hakai has a hax component that allows it to erase energy out of existence, not AP dependent.

depends, why are you ignoring the fact that even after goku landed a hit on him, beerus still maintained that he wasn't worth his time anymore? beerus the strength of the punch and was still unimpressed, i am not ignoring anything, you act as if goku couldn't get any stronger mid battle, even do he is during the entire battle and saiyans have AD

then why could beerus sudently casually dodge his blows with little problem and was unimpresed by the power of his attacks?

i like how you say that i am ignoring stuff when you completely ignore key words in my messages:

want a tip? read all i wrotte fully and don't limit my argument to "he dodged" when that is not at all the complete argument

they were fighting pretty evenly when goku was at ssjg, also stop ignoring the fact that beerus was unimpresed by goku's blows and still said that he wasn't worth much anymore, that part is important

again ignoring key points and limiting the argument to "he dodged and tanked a hit" which is not even remotely the full argument and is incredibly dishonest of your part, i would apreciate for you to not do this anymore

yeah, which means that he mainted the godly status, not that he was exactly as strong, again, you completely ignore the part were i say "he was somewhat weaker" aka, he was weaker, but not by any significant or perceptible margin, i am really curious if you are doing this on purpose at this point, you overly simplifying the argument of the other side is such a common occurrence that it is starting to make me slightly annoyed

they were fighting evenly, no idea what you are talking about

and when have i said that he wasn't stronger than ssjg eventually?
Bruh… at this point I truly believe you are ignoring everything

*Beerus dodges a couple punches, then gets punched by SSJ Goku. He then claims Goku isn’t worth his time and then Beerus once again dodges a couple punches and gets hit by SSJ Goku. 0:00 - 1:35 (Video here stop ignoring everything I type)
Beerus claims Goku isn’t worth his time after getting punched because Goku lost his SSJG form, but once he gets punched again Beerus asks what’s going on and it’s explained Goku’s body learned the power of SSJG and Goku comments he didn’t feel any weaker.

*He was actually impressed that Goku could keep landing blows on him, but it took him getting punched the second time to ask Goku. Then, there Goku mentions he didn’t even realize he wasn’t in Super Saiyan God any longer and we get the explanation.

I am saying you’re ignoring stuff because you are..?

Bro what godly status... he didn’t even have SSJG anymore he didn’t retain some godly status he just retained his power because his body learned the power of SSJG and I’m not ignoring you’re saying that he’s weaker I’m telling you why you’re outright wrong the narrative says otherwise, and the statements say otherwise. If you ignore what I say one more time let’s discuss this on discord.

No, Beerus dodges a couple of Goku’s attacks and knees him in the face after Beerus’s grabs his punches.

I‘m saying he was never weaker than his previous state in SSJ if you say the second he reverted to SSJ is greater or equal to his previous SSJG and then he surpassed that for sure then I’d be okay with that but you’re claiming he got weaker when its stated and implied otherwise you’re ignoring statements

isn't this a thing in real life when 2 equal force objects hit each other tho?
Yes, but we gotta bloat Gokus profile with more vaguely explained abilities.

Goku nullinh jirens attack isn’t even impressive MUI is supposed to be much stronger than him and he has done this shit since the saiyan saga vs Nappa twice.

Bruh… at this point I truly believe you are ignoring everything
same for you?

*Beerus dodges a couple punches, then gets punched by SSJ Goku. He then claims Goku isn’t worth his time and then Beerus once again dodges a couple punches and gets hit by SSJ Goku. 0:00 - 1:35 (Video here stop ignoring everything I type)
Beerus claims Goku isn’t worth his time after getting punched because Goku lost his SSJG form, but once he gets punched again Beerus asks what’s going on and it’s explained Goku’s body learned the power of SSJG and Goku comments he didn’t feel any weaker.

tell me, if goku was exactly as strong as he was in ssjg in that moment, how come beerus, who was toe on toe with goku in ssjg, can easily dodge his attacks? more on that, how come even after receiving an attack, he still didn't saw goku as worth of his time? if he was exactly as strong as before, beerus would have felt that in the punch and would immediately see that goku is still in the same spot now as when he was in ssjg, also, what of "not a noticiable difference" you don't get?

*He was actually impressed that Goku could keep landing blows on him, but it took him getting punched the second time to ask Goku. Then, there Goku mentions he didn’t even realize he wasn’t in Super Saiyan God any longer and we get the explanation.
yeah, while he easily dodged the majority of them, and even the one that hit wasn't impressive enough for beerus to consider goku worth of his time, only after the second one he started to question how could goku still keep up, tell me, if goku was indeed just as strong as before, how come beerus shruged off his punch?

Bro what godly status...
he was still in ssjg ballpark of power wasn't he?

he didn’t even have SSJG anymore he didn’t retain some godly status he just retained his power because his body learned the power of SSJG
the show clearly shows in the scene that goku was not quite there yet, his body was said to have learned from the form and was pushed to new heights, that is all that is said, which is true by what i am saying, he just got up to the level really fast thanks to his AD

and I’m not ignoring you’re saying that he’s weaker
key point is "slightly" weaker

I’m telling you why you’re outright wrong the narrative says otherwise, and the statements say otherwise. If you ignore what I say one more time let’s discuss this on discord.
says the one ignoring key words and points of my messages.......really, you somehow simplyfied my point so much to be just "he dodged, so weaker" and didn't even tried to argue the "beerus was completely unimpressed by the blow dealt by goku" point, and yet i am the one ignoring somehow even tho i am litterally quoting every response to make sure i am covering every point, i really don't get what you are saying here

No, Beerus dodges a couple of Goku’s attacks and knees him in the face after Beerus’s grabs his punches.
they also exchanged energy beams, had a whole fist to fist exchange, heck the whole shockwave scene was entirely based on goku matching beerus' punches, honestly have you even watched the fight?

I‘m saying he was never weaker than his previous state in SSJ if you say the second he reverted to SSJ is greater or equal to his previous SSJG and then he surpassed that for sure then I’d be okay with that but you’re claiming he got weaker when its stated and implied otherwise you’re ignoring statemen
you are the one ignoring the entire situation, and using statements that are true even with the points is am saying

He’s not denying Goku eventually reaching that level in ssj, he’s denying Goku automatically being at that level once he drops to Ssj. This doesn’t change anything that’s what he’s telling you

same for you?

tell me, if goku was exactly as strong as he was in ssjg in that moment, how come beerus, who was toe on toe with goku in ssjg, can easily dodge his attacks? more on that, how come even after receiving an attack, he still didn't saw goku as worth of his time? if he was exactly as strong as before, beerus would have felt that in the punch and would immediately see that goku is still in the same spot now as when he was in ssjg, also, what of "not a noticiable difference" you don't get?

yeah, while he easily dodged the majority of them, and even the one that hit wasn't impressive enough for beerus to consider goku worth of his time, only after the second one he started to question how could goku still keep up, tell me, if goku was indeed just as strong as before, how come beerus shruged off his punch?

he was still in ssjg ballpark of power wasn't he?

the show clearly shows in the scene that goku was not quite there yet, his body was said to have learned from the form and was pushed to new heights, that is all that is said, which is true by what i am saying, he just got up to the level really fast thanks to his AD

key point is "slightly" weaker

says the one ignoring key words and points of my messages.......really, you somehow simplyfied my point so much to be just "he dodged, so weaker" and didn't even tried to argue the "beerus was completely unimpressed by the blow dealt by goku" point, and yet i am the one ignoring somehow even tho i am litterally quoting every response to make sure i am covering every point, i really don't get what you are saying here

they also exchanged energy beams, had a whole fist to fist exchange, heck the whole shockwave scene was entirely based on goku matching beerus' punches, honestly have you even watched the fight?

you are the one ignoring the entire situation, and using statements that are true even with the points is am saying
I’m not ignoring anything lol

Thats explained here 0:42 Beerus saw Goku as unworthy of his time because his god power ran out but hes asking goku how? Because his red aura has dissipated and he was now a regular super saiyan Beerus assumed Goku got weaker until he got punched twice and asked Goku what was going on Goku tells us he didn’t even notice his god power was gone because he didn’t feel a difference in power at 0:48 Goku tells us this there was no drop in power Goku still thought he was in SSJG too Beerus saw it as a fluke the first time, but with Goku’s second punch he actually questioned Goku. If Goku wasn‘t SSJG level Beerus wouldn’t have asked Goku, but then it’s revealed he kept his god power its not stated there’s a minuscule drop in power or whatever head canon you’re spouting characters can feel even small changes in their power Goku would notice a drop in his power and thats why he commented that he didn’t feel a decrease

“yeah, while he easily dodged the majority of them, and even the one that hit wasn't impressive enough for beerus to consider goku worth of his time, only after the second one he started to question how could goku still keep up, tell me, if goku was indeed just as strong as before, how come beerus shruged off his punch?” Uh, no? Beerus explains why he thought Goku wasn’t worth his time at 0:42 he lost the aura of Super Saiyan God, Beerus finally questioned what was going on after the second punch because he thought the first one was a fluke. Also, Beerus literally got sent flying from Goku’s punch I have no idea what you’re entailing. Just because Goku missed a couple punches doesn’t mean there was some head canon minuscule drop in power you’re suggesting.

“the show clearly shows in the scene that goku was not quite there yet, his body was said to have learned from the form and was pushed to new heights, that is all that is said, which is true by what i am saying, he just got up to the level really fast thanks to his AD” The scene just shows us that Goku didn’t lose his previous power and if his body was pushed to new heights it means he‘s getting even stronger at that point which is what I agree with. Though this doesn’t mean Goku had a miniscule drop in power this just means SSJ Goku getting stronger in combat>SSJ Goku initial>=SSJG Goku that doesn’t mean Initial SSJ Goku<SSJG Goku

I know you’re saying he’s slightly weaker everything in the show and the statements say otherwise. He isn’t slightly weaker if anything the opposite. Also if for some reason you think SSJ Goku missing his punches means he’s slightly weaker. 35:00 this is the final SSJG attacks before he turns into SSJ again Goku literally misses all his punches and then Beerus grabs his punches after he misses a couple and Goku knees him in the face. So you can’t use that “b-but Beerus dodged his attacks so he got weaker!” excuse

“says the one ignoring key words and points of my messages.......really, you somehow simplyfied my point so much to be just "he dodged, so weaker" and didn't even tried to argue the "beerus was completely unimpressed by the blow dealt by goku" point, and yet i am the one ignoring somehow even tho i am litterally quoting every response to make sure i am covering every point, i really don't get what you are saying here” I’m not ignoring “key words” Goku didn’t get some miniscule drop in power like you’re suggesting, and the show says otherwise. Even though, it would change nothing it’s inaccurate and we don’t accept it. I already explained this it’s not Beerus was unimpressed by Goku’s attack he just thought Goku’s God Power had expired, and he realized something was off after getting punched the second time where we literally get our explanation.

“they also exchanged energy beams, had a whole fist to fist exchange, heck the whole shockwave scene was entirely based on goku matching beerus' punches, honestly have you even watched the fight?” I don’t see how this changes, but yeah I’ve watched the fight. Beerus dodging a couple punches doesn’t change anything and Beerus wasn’t unimpressed by Goku’s attacks, he was impressed that’s why he questioned Goku in SSJ state.

”you are the one ignoring the entire situation, and using statements that are true even with the points is am saying” I didn’t ignore a single word you said I addressed all of it and told you why was it wrong. Goku becoming a minuscule amount weaker is never implied or stated. Goku explains that he didn’t even realize he was gone from his god power and his power didn’t change this literally goes against your whole argument.

He’s not denying Goku eventually reaching that level in ssj, he’s denying Goku automatically being at that level once he drops to Ssj. This doesn’t change anything that’s what he’s telling you
0:41 Goku literally says “I don’t feel weaker at all.” Goku kept that level of power, and Beerus noticed it too and that’s why he quesitoned him about it.

Why hasn’t Piccolo not learned of the kioken? I’m pretty sure he is the only one with the durability to be ok with it right?

Why hasn’t Piccolo not learned of the kioken? I’m pretty sure he is the only one with the durability to be ok with it right?
Meta wise, because he's not a saiyan MC and the manga seems to be scrapping the Kiaoken after it was brought back in the DBS anime, in universe CIS (character induced stupidity).

Also the above null argument is dumb just hakai the entire discussion kek!

Back