• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Is there any in universe statements confirming it’s superior?
Vague statements about scaling above Beerus, which afaik mean **** all when SSB Gogeta, Broly all surpass him as well meaning you can’t even argue for more than marginal differences in power, let alone full 12s of times multipliers

Also wrong, Base post BoG never became 100x SSG, his power dipped below his previous peak as a SSG by detransforming to SS1 and only rose above SSG with his last kamehameha, meaning that there are no full 50x multipliers there, at most he got 4x stronger as his last Kamehameha exceeded the original super condensed energy ball.

Black being scaled to SSB off one kick is wank, Vegeta caught his first hit as a SSB despite him going Rose means Vegeta didn’t start off at full power vs base black making it unreliable, far more reasonable to go with 500x via base black matching SS2 Goku for a good 5 minutes vs a one off showing that creates narrative dispute with Goku thinking he has much of a chance against someone a full SSB amp over him

SSB Goku and Vegeta have 0 scaling feats to Sword of plot trunks, and SSB post black arc outscaling Vegito SSB nukes UIO multiplier, it’d be 250,000x SSB instead if they stay around 50x with SSG Gokus showings vs Dyspo with a more conservative scale.

Last edited:
Also wrong, Base post BoG never became 100x SSG, his power dipped below his previous peak as a SSG by detransforming to SS1 and only rose above SSG with his last kamehameha, meaning that there are no full 50x multipliers there, at most he got 4x stronger as his last Kamehameha exceeded the original super condensed energy ball.
They make it clear he didn't get weaker. In fact, considering the whole point was for his body to learn from the power of SSG and becoming a divine Saiyan in his base, he actually got stronger by becoming a Super Saiyan

In his base form he one-shotted the final Super Dense Energy Ball at its peak after getting a random boost. Said Super Dense Energy Ball was the combined, equal power of God's Crimson Radiance SS Goku and Beerus

Last edited:
Black being scaled to SSB off one kick is wank
He shrugged off his barrage and left him reeling with a single kick. That's not wank, blud. That's just being stronger than a guy
Vegeta caught his first hit as a SSB despite him going Rose means Vegeta didn’t start off at full power
And then Goku Black promptly mortally wounded him before going on to take down SSB Goku. Also why would it just be Vegeta holding back when clearly Black was starting off like that too?

Last edited:
500x via base black matching SS2 Goku for a good 5 minutes vs a one off showing that creates narrative dispute with Goku thinking he has much of a chance against someone a full SSB amp over him
You do realize Goku Black got stronger after his first fight with Goku, right?
SSB Goku and Vegeta have 0 scaling feats to Sword of hope trunks
Blud I specified Pre-Sword of Hope Trunks

In his base form he one-shotted the final Super Dense Energy Ball at its peak after getting a random boost. Said Super Dense Energy Ball was the combined, equal equal power of God's Crimson Radiance SS Goku and Beerus
Crimson radiance SS1 isn’t 50x SSG, he actually starts off lower than SSG but later surpasses by unknown amount.

scaling is SSG + Beerus = 2x
Beerus states he won’t be able to easily nullify Gokus Crimson radiance KHH = >>2x
Base Goku vs 2nd condensed energy ball >>4x

Goku black is stronger, doesn’t mean he is SSB level strong in base, it makes 0 sense they’d jump back to the future right away when an opponent has a full SSB amp over them it’s a 250,000x times difference that prompted them both to fuse right off the bat vs Broly.

Makes no difference, Gokus and Vegetas individual feats vs Zamasu aren’t comparable to Trunks after vegito defuses and they’re never shown to be close to each other in power, again Vegito being rendered useless by ToP SSB nukes UIO multiplier and post UI2 SSB scaling where it’s now marginally > SSBKK20 when previously it would be 12,500x stronger than it, at most 32,500x since Vegito SSB doesn’t outscale a single GoD.

Last edited:
Crimson radiance SS1 isn’t 50x SSG, he actually starts off lower than SSG but later surpasses by unknown amount.
HE STRAIGHT UP SAYS HE DOESN'T FEEL ANY WEAKER

Said he, right after demonstrating that he's still very well capable of boxing Beerus

Did you even watch the video completely?

Goku black is stronger, doesn’t mean he is SSB level strong in base, it makes 0 sense they’d jump back to the future right away when an opponent has a full SSB amp over them it’s the same level difference that prompted them both to fuse right off the bat vs Broly.
That's just PIS. It doesn't really debunk how much stronger Black got, which was already demonstrated
Makes no difference, Gokus and Vegetas individual feats vs Zamasu aren’t comparable to Trunks after vegito defuses and they’re never shown to be close to each other in power.
That would only be AFTER they recovered. Trunks getting that much stronger in a short time doesn't make sense either. But it happened anyway. Saiyan recovery BS. And the whole point of his "arc" by the end of the saga is that he's got the strength of his father and Goku and he'll continue training so new threats won't be able to ruin the his future world. Also, his final interaction with Vegeta. There's no reason for him to be 25 million times stronger than the Saiyans

Black being scaled to SSB off one kick is wank, Vegeta caught his first hit as a SSB despite him going Rose means Vegeta didn’t start off at full power vs base black making it unreliable, far more reasonable to go with 500x via base black matching SS2 Goku for a good 5 minutes vs a one off showing that creates narrative dispute with Goku thinking he has much of a chance against someone a full SSB amp over him

SSB Goku and Vegeta have 0 scaling feats to Sword of plot trunks, and SSB post black arc outscaling Vegito SSB nukes UIO multiplier, it’d be 250,000x SSB instead if they stay around 50x with SSG Gokus showings vs Dyspo with a more conservative scale.
Lmao these are arguments that have been debunked many times

SSJ God power absorbed is stronger than SSJG his power never takes a dip and he becomes stronger than this SSJ version in base

Goku Black gets stronger after fighting Goku and it’s more than “one kick” so there isn’t a narrative dispute it actually supports the narrative

HE STRAIGHT UP SAYS HE DOESN'T FEEL ANY WEAKER

Said he, right after demonstrating that he's still very well capable of boxing Beerus

Did you even watch the video completely?
Did you?
Beerus starts taking his fight casually, it’s only after Goku grows faster lands a hit that the statement is made, and I don’t feel any weaker = he is still SSG, not I’m 50x stronger than before.

Lmao these are arguments that have been debunked many times

SSJ God power absorbed is stronger than SSJG his power never takes a dip and he becomes stronger than this SSJ version in base

Goku Black gets stronger after fighting Goku and it’s more than “one kick” so there isn’t a narrative dispute it actually supports the narrative
headcanon, none of this is accepted scaling o. The profiles.

Goku drops to base and surpasses his SS1 doesn’t mean he is 50x times stronger, but keep on wanking because you all only want big numbers and don’t care for whether it remains consistent with what’s actually shown.

Did you?
Beerus starts taking his fight casually, it’s only after Goku grows faster lands a hit that the statement is made, and I don’t feel any weaker = he is still SSG, not I’m 50x stronger than before.
I mean, the title straight up says Goku surpassed Super Saiyan God, as does Vegeta later on, so...

And considering it was the transition from the transformation to being a god-like Saiyan, yeah it stands that he got that much stronger

headcanon, none of this is accepted scaling o. The profiles.

Goku drops to base and surpasses his SS1 doesn’t mean he is 50x times stronger, but keep on wanking because you all only want big numbers and don’t care for whether it remains consistent with what’s actually shown.
It is accepted you’re saying headcanon all I’m saying that

SSJG Goku<SSJ Goku (God Power absorbed)<Base Goku (Who punched 2nd CEB)

you said that Ssj goku was weaker than ssjg but that’s wrong

I noticed. It also doesn't account for the Super Dense Energy Ball shenanigans. You should really get that checked out
you know why we have "conservative" in the title of the multiplier scaling blog by ssjryu1? also......why would i be the one to do that instead of the guy who made the blog in the first place?

i mean, beerus did dodge most of his attacks easily upon him detransforming from ssjg

you know why we have "conservative" in the title of the multiplier scaling blog by ssjryu1?
The conservative part comes from accepted multipliers. Goku Black being strong enough to effortlessly outclass Super Saiyan Blue and then enter his own divine transformation of the same caliber would only be using accepted multipliers

The conservative part comes from accepted multipliers. Goku Black being strong enough to effortlessly outclass Super Saiyan Blue and then enter his own divine transformation of the same caliber uses accepted multipliers
when that blog was being made, that was not accepted a reliable multiplier stack, we purely use the multiplier themselves and 1 little 10x multiplier from goku vs hit, you want to see what happened when people tried to apply the other instances like the goku black situation?

I said he is initially weaker than SSG and , surpasssed that level later with his last SS1 Kamehameha; the very same scene where Goku de powers to SS1 Beerus starts taking the fight casually dodging Gokus attacks and grieving over losing a rival, it’s only after Goku visually grows faster lands a hit and states he doesn’t feel any different than before that SS1Goku is back at his previous peak as a SSG.

If Goku got 50x stronger than his SSG this scene wouldn’t have gone down like that.

At the end Goku punches out the SCEB in base showing superiority to his SS1 peak, but none of this requires a 50x multiplier.

That was because SSR being 50x wasn't accepted at the time (as said by AKM in the thread)
not really? still didn't made base black 50x base vegeta

and that was 2 years ago. You can very well try again
and what exactly changed? the multipliers simply got bigger, the logic still is the same, there is no further evidence, i can certainly try sure, i certainly will, i simply don't believe that this will be accepted, you know, talk to me on my wall about this, i think we can reach an compromise

Who here said anything about Base Black being 50 times Base Vegeta? The only scaling here (that's already accepted, mind you) is Post-Goku Fight Black outclassing Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta
It’s accepted but not really because the scaling blogs don’t have SSR a full SSB amp above Vegeta, world of difference if you try to propose that to admins.

Back