• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Who here said anything about Base Black being 50 times Base Vegeta? The only scaling here (that's already accepted, mind you) is Post-Goku Fight Base Black outclassing Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta
which would make him as much above base vegeta as ssjB vegeta is above base vegeta

Holy shit, no way
i mean.......isn't this kind of obvious? all in all, the multiplier was deemed too big to fit the "conversative" part, i guess, well, if you have anyother moments like this, feel free to send into my wall, will propose in a thread later to be implemented

i mean.......isn't this kind of obvious? all in all, the multiplier was deemed too big to fit the "conversative" part, i guess, well, if you have anyother moments like this, feel free to send into my wall, will propose in a thread later to be implemented
Blud. That was sarcasm

Yeah so Base Saiyans by the end of the FT Arc should be able to outclass SSJBs of the RoF arc so yeah Base forms getting multiple SSJG+ level amps in the series

Yeah so Base Saiyans by the end of the FT Arc should be able to outclass SSJBs of the RoF arc so yeah Base forms getting multiple SSJG+ level amps in the series
will try and cover this after my thread is concluded.....for some reason it is taking so long, i only need 1 more staff aproval really

main-qimg-9d9dd1e6efda55d4536f38bcc4e18ef5-lq

1-A Superman

1-A Homer

I said he is initially weaker than SSG and , surpasssed that level later with his last SS1 Kamehameha; the very same scene where Goku de powers to SS1 Beerus starts taking the fight casually dodging Gokus attacks and grieving over losing a rival, it’s only after Goku visually grows faster lands a hit and states he doesn’t feel any different than before that SS1Goku is back at his previous peak as a SSG.

If Goku got 50x stronger than his SSG this scene wouldn’t have gone down like that.

At the end Goku punches out the SCEB in base showing superiority to his SS1 peak, but none of this requires a 50x multiplier.
He assumed Goku got lost his god power until Goku did a barrage and landed an attack and Beerus mentions he lost his god power and Goku said he doesn’t feel any different

He just kept the level of power but into his SSJ state and got stronger from there

Goku Base would be stronger than Goku SSJG and Goku SSJ at that point

He assumed Goku got lost his god power until Goku did a barrage and landed an attack and Beerus mentions he lost his god power and Goku said he doesn’t feel any different

He just kept the level of power but into his SSJ state and got stronger from there

if he was trully the same from the start, then how come beerus could dodge most of his attacks easily right after he detransformed from ssjG?

if he was trully the same from the start, then how come beerus could dodge most of his attacks easily right after he detransformed from ssjG?
He dodged a couple of his attacks and then got hit in the face then Beerus comments his SSJG power has ran out and he’s unworthy of his time and then dodges a couple attacks and gets punched in the face again and Beerus asks how because his god power ran out and Goku comments he didn’t even feel a difference and Beerus comments that his body must’ve learned fo use the power as his own we literally accept this on AKM’s blog

I can’t believe people who don’t think Goku absorbed SSJG power into SSJ still exist

He dodged a couple of his attacks and then got hit in the face then Beerus comments his SSJG power has ran out and he’s unworthy of his time and then dodges a couple attacks and gets punched in the face again and Beerus asks how because his god power ran out and Goku comments he didn’t even feel a difference and Beerus comments that his body must’ve learned fo use the power as his own we literally accept this on AKM’s blog
yeah, beerus still casually dodged the attacks nonetheless

I can’t believe people who don’t think Goku absorbed SSJG power into SSJ still exist
no one is saying that he didn't, only that he wasn't as strong until some moments after asimilating

yeah, beerus still casually dodged the attacks nonetheless

no one is saying that he didn't, only that he wasn't as strong until some moments after asimilating
Beerus dodging an attack literally doesn’t contradict that

You literally are and if you aren’t what are you saying Beerus dodges a few attacks gets punched and then says he’s not worth his time dodges his attacks and then gets punched and then it’s revealed he didn’t lose the god power what are you trying to argue bro

Beerus dodging an attack literally doesn’t contradict that
beerus was clearly very more casual and not in a fighting stance anymore....look i am not saying that he was much weaker, only that he was somewhat weaker, litterally nothing changes tho, he AD himself to that level literal moments after so.....meh

You literally are and if you aren’t what are you saying
goku detransformed, got somewhat weaker but still in the same ballpark, beerus dodged his attacks easily at first, and then goku AD himself to that level again

Beerus dodges a few attacks gets punched and then says he’s not worth his time
which shows that the strength of the punch was weaker than the other ones he gave earlier as a ssjg

would't it kill you to put punctuations to your messages? it is getting hard to read them

beerus was clearly very more casual and not in a fighting stance anymore....look i am not saying that he was much weaker, only that he was somewhat weaker, litterally nothing changes tho, he AD himself to that level literal moments after so.....meh

goku detransformed, got somewhat weaker but still in the same ballpark, beerus dodged his attacks easily at first, and then goku AD himself to that level again

which shows that the strength of the punch was weaker than the other ones he gave earlier as a ssjg

would't it kill you to put punctuations to your messages? it is getting hard to read them
He wasn’t weaker the narrative implications and literal statements say otherwise lmao
he underestimated Goku because he thought he lost his god power but then he gets his shit punched on twice and we have a statement your head canon does not overpower the statements my guy

He wasn’t weaker the statements disagree with you Beerus dodging a couple attacks don’t contradict the statements

That’s a dishonest take, he didn’t assume Goku got he weaker literally dodges Gokus attacks effortlessly and we see Goku accelerating and eventually catching up again ergo he did become marginally weaker than SSG, and ADd back to SSG level and only ends the arc marginally stronger than it, not 100x like the blog wants to imply, stop dying on dumb hills like this.

He wasn’t weaker the narrative implications and literal statements say otherwise lmao
then how come beerus could casually dodge and even after getting hit by an attack was still unimpressed and thinking goku was not worth his time? the narrative says that goku catch up to beerus even without the godly transformation, that is true, by it doesn't imply that he was still on the exact same level even without it at first, hey, don't forget the "at first" in my sentence ok?

he underestimated Goku because he thought he lost his god power but then he gets his shit punched on twice
just after him casually dodging most of the other ones moments prior, and then getting hit once and still not seeing goku as woth much even after feeling the said blow

and we have a statement your head canon does not overpower the statements my guy
you mean the statements that goku reached new heights after going ssjg? yeah, he did got to new heights, i really don't see your point now

He wasn’t weaker the statements disagree with you Beerus dodging a couple attacks don’t contradict the statements
the statements are not even saying what you are thinking they are, besides that, you are forgeting some key words in my replies: "beerus dodged his attacks easily at first" if goku was on the same exact level at first, then beerus would get smaked the moment he lowers his guard, since they were fighting pretty evenly earlier on, honestly dk why you are discussing this so much when it ultimately doesn't change anything

I think I misunderstood, Null means "null" something like denial of attacks or energy? If that's what he really has, it is demonstrated in the work that he annuls skills and energies.

I understand, Goku has several times demonstrated the ability to negate certain abilities or energy, like in the fight against Beerus where he nullifies there.

Back