• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

So um I just realized when Broly no sold SSJG Vegeta's punch, he was technically still in Base form. Like Broly doesn't visually become Ikari until his fight with Goku because during their stand off is where the transformation actually begins. Am I slow? Because I thought it was always accepted that Broly over powered Vegeta via the Ikari form

Last edited:
Exactly, it was 1 am, but I had all the arguments against this topic of downgrading saved, I work at that time at a sugar cane mill until 7 am I couldn't do anything, you all did great to get all of you together to argue, I enjoyed seeing this, you are making me happy.

I hope that all this collaboration can happen more often, the topic was refuted and rejected, now it only remains to create a rule about it.

I thought it was amazing each of my friends fighting until the end on the CRT, sorry I can't help, but maybe next time I will. I still have the flu and in severe pain, new work is complicated 😕

And guess why I'm going to work? Worse, it's not to keep me, but to fulfill a dream of having a PS4 and a PC gamer (my PC ended up frying)

Exactly, it was 1 am, but I had all the arguments against this topic of downgrading saved, I work at that time at a sugar cane mill until 7 am I couldn't do anything, you all did great to get all of you together to argue, I enjoyed seeing this, you are making me happy.

I hope that all this collaboration can happen more often, the topic was refuted and rejected, now it only remains to create a rule about it.

I thought it was amazing each of my friends fighting until the end on the CRT, sorry I can't help, but maybe next time I will. I still have the flu and in severe pain, new work is complicated 😕

And guess why I'm going to work? Worse, it's not to keep me, but to fulfill a dream of having a PS4 and a PC gamer (my PC ended up frying)
Ay bro, don't worry about it, real life stuff comes first anytime over power scaling stuff, take care of yourself man.

Me too. Altho I'm weird German where my parents moved to the states when they were young but carried over the odd small village customs. And my mom is half Irish because her dad married and Irish woman and then married a German man and they then decided to move to ******* Kansas. And for some reason my Irish grandparents now live in Texas like wtf.

So I'm American born and raised, but I have some weird small town in Germany customs still engrained in me like not caring about nudity or no putting one leg over the other while talking

I'm hesitant to using characters to determine power boost because I mean I think power increases that were 2x were deemed as inconceivable. What I would love to do is try to gather all statements of every form that doesn't have a multiplier and see if we can gauge whether it's a big increase or small increase. I did some research of my own using the DB and DBS Manga to see what could be inferred. Nothing solid but info nonetheless.
Super Saiyan 2
Consistently SSJ2 on its own has been viewed as a not too significant increase when compared to greater power.​
Babidi in comparison to Boo remarks that there wasn't much of a change at all between SSJ1 and 2. (DB Chapter 473 ~ Goku meets Boo)
Beerus was unimpressed in the manga and questioned if that was all Goku had to offer. Later in the spar against Trunks and Goku, Beerus had to make sure if it was SSJ2 version to which Whis responded with "Most Likely" clearly showing that they don't see a huge difference between SSJ1 and SSJ2. (DBS Chapter 2 ~ Goku's Defeat and DBS Chapter 14 ~ SOS From The Future)
Zeno was even confused on if he changed or not stating he felt no real difference between SSJ and SSJ2 (DBS Chapter 29 ~ Toppo, Universe 11 God of Destruction Candidate!)
Only when its powered up by rage (in the case of Gohan's initial SSJ2 transformation and Vegeta's Rage against Beerus) or special training (In the case of Trunks) does it seem to garner some level of attention.
Super Saiyan 3
SSJ3 is pretty much viewed as otherworldly and is the Pinnacle of Saiyan strength outside of character specific amps and transformations being taken account. In canon with its mere power being felt throughout the Universe, the residual ki shaking the entire planet itself, in the movies shaking even the Massive Afterlife. This power is almost always looked at as a massive or impressive increase:​
All of the Z cast were in utter shock at the increase and incredible power of the SSJ3 transformation, from Roshi not even recognizing Goku in comparison to his prior power, Gohan mentioning that it was impossible for it to be Goku, Kibito also mentioning that his ki being felt from the Kaioshin Realm was unbelievable. (DB Chapter 474~The Limit, Super Saiyan 3)
Babidi now concerned that Majin Boo, his once invincible monster in comparison to SSJ2s, would be destroyed by this new power (DB Chapter 474~The Limit, Super Saiyan 3)
Vegeta in the Buu Saga remarked he couldn't even come close to SSJ3's power though he fought evenly matched with Goku's SSJ2
(DB Chapter 509~Battle For The Universe)
Beerus remarking that the form was a "not bad" increase on the lackluster SSJ2 (DBS Chapter 2~Goku's Defeat)
Trunks mentions that the power of SSJ3 seemed "impossible", meaning the increase has to be far greater than the jump between SSJ and SSJ2 and maybe one can make the argument of being better than the gap between Base and SSJ2. (DBS Chapter 14 ~ SOS From The Future
Zeno now states that Goku looks scarier and more entertaining in his SSJ3 state than in his SSJ2 form. (DBS Chapter 29 ~ Toppo, Universe 11 God of Destruction Candidate!)
So overall though we don't have definitive multipliers we do have consistent responses that should give SSJ3 afar greater a boost than any other transformation prior.​
Super Saiyan God
SSJG has been pretty much the gap closer between Goku and Vegeta and god tier fighters. This power put them feat wise in the realm that was typically attributed to only Destroyers. Where SSJ3 appeared other worldly in most cases, SSJG is just in a realm seemingly unreachable (at first).​
Goku states SSJG is a world of power he's never felt before, putting SSJG higher than even his fusion into SSJ Vegito (only regarding to that power at the time since Vegito is exponential depending on both of the fusion participants' potentials) this should actually put SSJG at a 50x SSJ3 at least actually. (DBS Chapter 4 ~ Battle of Gods)
Beerus and the other gods seem to be impressed with Goku's initial SSJG power fearing the entirety of the Universe would be destroyed simply by the mere clashing in power and Beerus touting that it has been the hardest he's ever tried in a battle (which I know isn't saying much but in comparison to SSJ3 its something I guess.) (DBS Chapter 4 ~ Battle of Gods)
SSJG Goku was roughly greater than a tenth of the power of incomplete Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta in the manga and took a Goku who in SSJ was getting worn out by a Hit that clapped SSJB Vegeta to him basically stomping Hit till he increased his Time Skip abilities.
(DBS Chapter 13 ~ A Winning Universe Decided)
Goku states in his fight with Toppo that pass SSJ3 he would be in an entirely different world of power once transformed into SSJG and Beerus mentions that he's actually a match for Toppo who himself powered up with god ki from his Base form which was stomping SSJ3. Meaning the gap between SSJ3 - SSJG is greater than the difference of Base Toppo and Toppo with divine energy. (DBS Chapter 29 ~ Toppo, Universe 11 God of Destruction Candidate!)
This is pretty much what I can dig up on the forms using the DBZ and DBS Manga, I'm sure there's statements and feats in the anime and the non canon material like GT and the movies not to mention video games and stuff.​
It's crazy how you're stating some possibly important stuff, yet these guys ain't listening 💀.

Also, technically the gap between SSG and SSJ3 would be bigger than 50x because of the Potara multiplier.

Wasn’t Gohan literally holding back because he didn’t wanna destroy the earth? And then beat Cell with the talk no jutsu I don’t see how that’s argued as an anti feat for 2x ssj2 (kinda weird that it’s not accepted for feeling like it’s bigger than 2x imo when I see sonic characters get multipliers from Calcs which aren’t even from statements)
It's crazy how you're stating some possibly important stuff, yet these guys ain't listening 💀.

Also, technically the gap between SSG and SSJ3 would be bigger than 50x because of the Potara multiplier.
I’d argue Potara has a bare minimum 9000000000000x multiplier (yes this is 9 trillion)

Wasn’t Gohan literally holding back because he didn’t wanna destroy the earth? And then beat Cell with the talk no jutsu I don’t see how that’s argued as an anti feat for 2x ssj2 (kinda weird that it’s not accepted for feeling like it’s bigger than 2x imo when I see sonic characters get multipliers from Calcs which aren’t even from statements)
I still think SSJ2 Gohan was SSJ2 + Rage Boost and not SSJ2 by itself, but screw me lol.
I’d argue Potara has a bare minimum 9000000000000x multiplier (yes this is 9 trillion)
What? How? Super literally gives us a statement to how much of an increase it is though.

(A+B)x tens of times over (so at minimum 20x but less than 100x).

I still think SSJ2 Gohan was SSJ2 + Rage Boost and not SSJ2 by itself, but screw me lol.

What? How? Super literally gives us a statement to how much of an increase it is though.

(A+B)x tens of times over (so at minimum 20x).

Guides state A*B and I don’t see how the super statement contradicts anything tens of times can literally range from 20x to any higher finite number lmao it’s like the range from 10-C to Universal level

Yeah the fusions between Goku and Vegeta always seem to remain consistent with the Base of the fusion always being stated or implied to be over Goku's maximum Super Saiyan form (ex: Base Vegito being relative to SSJ3 and later SSJB)

Yeah the fusions between Goku and Vegeta always seem to remain consistent with the Base of the fusion always being stated or implied to be over Goku's maximum Super Saiyan form (ex: Base Vegito being relative to SSJ3 and later SSJB)
Base Vegito was definitley not relative to SSJ3 wtf
Goku ssj3 was barely stronger than Fat Buu and Vegito did that to Buuhan

Guides state A*B and I don’t see how the super statement contradicts anything tens of times can literally range from 20x to any higher finite number lmao it’s like the range from 10-C to Universal level
Also Gowasu's statement about Potara doesn't really add up with Vados' A+B x tens of times
Wdym Gowasu’s statement Tens of times can literally be any number above 20x there’s no definite multiplier for it it just seems like it’s explaining that instead of their powers being added it’s being multiplied

Super Saiyan God should definitely be at least a 50 times multiplier over Super Saiyan 3 since Super Vegito stands no chance against Beerus while being stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku in base form

you are going to need a loooooot of evidence for that, statements would not be enough in this site for such big numbers lol

Can someone explain to me why we have a Arale from Dragon Ball fusions profiles? Instead of the protagonists of the game?

Back