• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Simple.

The Outside Space is not Low 2-C because its destructive capabilities are negligible at best; after all, the "Outside Space" is literally a rage-amplified Vice Shout. While, yes, the Living Universe was stated to be at risk of total destruction, the universe was being threatened by alternate dimensions escaping through the portals that Buuhan created. Buuhan's involvement in the destruction of the universe boiled down to forming a passageway for said dimensions to enter his own universe.

Since UI Goku fought aeos who was stronger than chronoa where does that scale him?
Agios is not really stronger than Chronoa, since Chronoa obviously stated that she want to talk more than really go for the kill, while Agios is seriously want to nuke Chronoa, and UIO Goku practically dominated the battle, the only reason Agios can keep up is due to Goku trying to prevent Agios from using her hax since her energy blast also contain Time Power hax, Goku focus on dodging instead of block or deflect, and can see that she got serious damage when the Kamehameha hit while Goku just slightly out of breath, probably due to the strain of UIO, he also tanked the explosion of Kamehameha point blank, UIO obviously > TPU Agios, however look like Agios still not using full power either, or probably she already at full power but decide to use more serious hax, we don't know until the next episode
No upgrade for CC Goku?
Not really, DB character constantly increases in power so uh............kinda very redundant to say at this point

Simple.

The Outside Space is not Low 2-C because its destructive capabilities are negligible at best; after all, the "Outside Space" is literally a rage-amplified Vice Shout. While, yes, the Living Universe was stated to be at risk of total destruction, the universe was being threatened by alternate dimensions escaping through the portals that Buuhan created. Buuhan's involvement in the destruction of the universe boiled down to forming a passageway for said dimensions to enter his own universe.
I don't see why you would deem it's destructive capabilities negligible without evidence but even if we go with this logic which i think is flawed, it doesn't change the fact that The Outside Space as a technique is Low 2-C by definition. Buuhan is able to emit enough power through a technique to essentially shatter the macroverse, therefore he has Low 2-C capabilities. Is that logic not sound?

Simple.

Buuhans portal scream was going to result in un universe scale destruction, it’s pretty unambiguous in that regard, only problem is scaling because even though the viceshout opens portals due to raw power we don’t have means to say he requires universe level AP himself to do so.

Simple.

Wrong, simply opening portals doesn't destroy the universe . The energy required to pull those universes inside the main universe grants Low 2-C.

Opening a series of cloud-sized portals to alternate dimensions could potentially wreck a universe if said alternate dimensions begin to flood into and then crush the universe... which is what was explicitly stated.

I don't see why you would deem it's destructive capabilities negligible without evidence but even if we go with this logic which i think is flawed, it doesn't change the fact that The Outside Space as a technique is Low 2-C by definition. Buuhan is able to emit enough power through a technique to essentially shatter the macroverse, therefore he has Low 2-C capabilities. Is that logic not sound?
Is Gotenks Low 2-C, too?

I have thoroughly debunked low 2-C buuhan before and I don't have a problem doing it again. The statements during that feat explicitly mention that the destruction of the universe is not caused by buuban but by the alternate dimensions. Buuhan's feat is a text book chain reaction feat.

It'd be cool to see bloodlusted (& with previous Knowledge) Toei Buuhan vs Infinite Zamasu

Just for it, it's worth enough to do the profile
Zamasu instantly vaporizes.
I've seen some people scale Buuhan to 3-A due to being (implied) capable of surviving the destruction of the universe
That's never implied. And it's still irrelevant because he could just regenerate. Later we can see kid buu getting pulverized and regenerating from the earth explosion.

Perhaps I offer a fresh view since I'm still brand new to the whole DBZ scaling you guys have been doing for all of this time, but to me it looks like you are overanalysing a simple non-complicated feat. A feat that's power is not only stated in the anime by Vegito but also Dende, who at that point served as nothing more than the writer's thinkpiece, but further clarified clearly in additional official material such as Daizenshuu 7. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it seems that you've conditioned yourselves into thinking that DBZ characters don't reach this tier of strength and based off scaling of the later series with this line of thinking, which in turn has made it hard for you to accept the feat even with it's evidence.

This feat being Low 2-C is stated clearly, it is not an outlier due to being repeated in multiple medias and the databooks, and I see no evidence to point to the contrary.

To extract "Buuhan was pulling the alternate dimensions into the universe with his own energy" and "Buuhan was creating Low 2-C portals that threatened to destroy the universe" from this requires a level of mental gymnastics quite frankly unprecedented.

Dende "served as nothing more than the writer's thinkpiece", no? Mr. "other dimensions will rush through without Buuhan's influence" Dende?

This is Portal Creation with disastrous consequences. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
Doesn’t that still mean he is going to eventually open portals large enough to where dimensions large enough to crush the universe can pass through?

The act of bringing down the dimensional barriers of the universe is one thing that is entirely reliant on Buus continuous power output because it stops as soon as vegeto punches him so it’s not like the act of tearing down the dimensional barriers is a chain reaction.

To extract "Buuhan was pulling the alternate dimensions into the universe with his own energy" and "Buuhan was creating Low 2-C portals that threatened to destroy the universe" from this requires a level of mental gymnastics quite frankly unprecedented.

Dende "served as nothing more than the writer's thinkpiece", no? Mr. "other dimensions will rush through without Buuhan's influence" Dende?

This is Portal Creation with disastrous consequences. Nothing more, nothing less.

'To extract "Buuhan was pulling the alternate dimensions into the universe with his own energy" and "Buuhan was creating Low 2-C portals that threatened to destroy the universe" from this requires a level of mental gymnastics quite frankly unprecedented.'

brother, you literally just described what's happenening and being explained in those pictures and added an insult at the end. What point are you even trying to make here? You realise that your post only backs my claims? If Buuhan is completely mindless and isn't using a technique, then it's his sheer power that's causing the macrocosm to collapse on itself.

Back