• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Screenshot_20221020-155600_Instagram.png

Any evidence of their base/ss1 scaling to black's base/ss1?
Why wouldn’t they?

Post RoSAT Vegeta in Blue is stronger than SSR which is the same form, and he has to compensate from the fact SS1 was matching his SSB previously and contextually the whole SSG-SSB flicker isn’t a means to increase the AP of the form.

Cell can destroy a solar system.
CF Garou casually copied an attack that can produce half of the force to destroy thousands of stars (multi-solar system level, enough to one-shot any Cell in DBZ) at a bare minimum. Even if he starts in his weakest level, Cell going for an instant win on Garou is super OOC, and it wouldn't even take a second for Garou to immediately copy and surpass any degree of power that Cell displays, seeing as Garou pretty much immediately copied a level of power that dwarfs Cell's into insignificance, the very moment he saw it. If he can witness it and process it at all, he's gonna copy it. Doesn't help Cell's case that Garou passively emits lethal cosmic radiation that can incapacitate or kill people in minutes, including people with regeneration.

Even at CF Garou's weakest point, he just copies Cell and surpasses him, or incaps and kills him with radiation hax. In his stronger key it's not even worth discussion.

I think they are doing this so that a fight start between the two characters (clearly is sarcasm the comments that are here)

Not really i just like the art behind the text so i shared it
am not talking about you (I know that's what you did the post) am talking about how they are trying to say basically nonsense in other to push that discussion to obscure it because they dont want to be bother with it.

toei cell?

yeah but what does the toei mean

As much as people say it was debunked, it really wasn't. It just doesn't scale to his normal statistics for the most part.

If anything, it'd probably be 3-A or L2C Environmental Destruction more than anything, since regardless, it was his ki that was causing the dimensions to collapse on each other. Which I'd qualify as it being heavily affecting said structure even if the ki wasn't literally able to destroy it all on itself.

Reactions: Sus
Wait, why is Buuhan's feat Low 2-C? I thought for some reason different dimensions in Dragon Ball weren't considered space-times unless it's mentioned (on this site's profiles)

Why is the DBZ Toei LS far greater than any of the canon LS feats? 💀 A ******* enraged kid Gohan can beat current Goku in a ******* arm wrestling match

Reactions: Sus
Back