• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

How does vegetas superhero training contradict UE? Wasn’t vegetas focus in super hero energy reservation and total focus into strikes?

not sure how that contradicts UE
From what I read it was to achieve Jiren's exceptionally calm mind or something like that which is that gave him the great Ki control for his strikes to do more damage despite not being too much stronger than them apparently, and this is why Vegeta was seen meditating in the movie. Meditation and a calm mind completely contradicts UE.
Plus what would vegeta's equivalent be for UI goku then?
Well, for sure Toei will make something much cooler than the stupid shit Toyotaro's UE was, or if they do canonize UE it'll be much better.

I think you have too much faith in toei, i bet they would somewhat **** it up.
Well, they do their best with what Toriyama writes for them to make it as entertaining and fun as they can. For example, UI as a concept is incredibly lackluster and nothing special in terms of what it is, but Toei was able to still make it one of the most iconic and hype things in DB.

I mean Toei gave Toppo his Destroyer form and started the whole " you have to put your mind on destruction"-mindset. In a way Ultra ego is total rip off from that form.

I am sure Toei will connect these two forms just as they will do with Kale and Broly's respective SSJ forms in order to avoid confusions.

I mean Toei gave Toppo his Destroyer form and started the whole " you have to put your mind on destruction"-mindset. In a way Ultra ego is total rip off from that form.

I am sure Toei will connect these two forms just as they will do with Kale and Broly's respective SSJ forms in order to avoid confusions.
This guy literally says that DBS manga isn't canon

me? Both are different continiuities. As far as I know Toriyama himself doesn't care as much about what canon is and what isn't as his fanbase
They are different continuities, but then so is every officially licensed DB media including every game and that can be said for every franchise, which isn't an issue, but users above were trying to apply DBS manga exclusive descriptions to the canon multiverse and this simply can't be done.

Canon= The original authoritative (Toriyama), original world of the DB story. This would be the original manga and any sequel or prequel it has, which has been explained extensively to be the DBS anime, and the original manga can only have one true sequel/future for that timeline/continuity, so the DBS manga isn't canon.

Guys, do we assume that the mystic Gohan from DB super super Hero, is comparable to the mystic Gohan who fought SSB Goku pre-TOP????

For wiki rating purposes. Low2-C only scales to characters who fight others on that level. SSG doesn’t do that.
SSG is 50x less than SSB since Blue is Super Saiyan stacked on top of SSG so technically any multiplier should still make it Low 2-C since the gap between 3-A and Low 2-C is infinite

SSG is 50x less than SSB since Blue is Super Saiyan stacked on top of SSG so technically any multiplier should still make it Low 2-C since the gap between 3-A and Low 2-C is infinite
Yeah no, the line has to be drawn somewhere and there are more showings than not of God forms not having any special properties related to power growth other than an AP and speed increase, SS1-3 aren’t any different so theyd have to be Low 2-C as well

Yeah no, the line has to be drawn somewhere and there are more showings than not of God forms not having any special properties related to power growth other than an AP and speed increase, SS1-3 aren’t any different so theyd have to be Low 2-C as well
The difference between the regular super Saiyan forms and the god forms is massive and only Super Saiyan has an actual multiplier we use here so SSG being 50x less than SSB should still make it Low 2-C

The difference between the regular super Saiyan forms and the god forms is massive and only Super Saiyan has an actual multiplier we use here so SSG being 50x less than SSB should still make it Low 2-C
Divide infinity by any number and it’s still infinity, SSG forms are not remotely close to being portrayed an infinite tier above previous forms as súper went on.

Divide infinity by any number and it’s still infinity, SSG forms are not remotely close to being portrayed an infinite tier above previous forms as súper went on.
Not talking about the actual tier change, but I promise 99% of series that go from 3-A to Low 2-C do not have an in series showcase of an infinite power boost

Not talking about the actual tier change, but I promise 99% of series that go from 3-A to Low 2-C do not have an in series showcase of an infinite power boost
Thats most likely true but the issue here the scaling, why would it be fair for SSG to be Low 2-C off the fact SSGSS is only treated as a 50x amp and not other SSforms?

we know they can’t really be that far from God forms if one bothers compile all their comparative showings.

ie: SS1 Goku buffing Bergamos giant form to the point he needs SSGSS KK to later match his attacks.

Back