• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Toyotaro's manga doesn't have Goku or anyone surpass Beerus for the same reason DBH literaly told us 'any GoD would have just wasted Mechi and the dark demon realm casualy if they showed up', because Toriyama hasn't had Beerus be beaten yet and no one want to risk stepping on whatever plan Toriyama has so they just avoid the issue or go 'Beerus is still stronger' just in case.

You know IMO Beerus is somehow an interesting character yet also a Gary Stu.
I get that Beerus in the grand scheme of the DB cosmic hierarchy is a very important and powerful entity so to have him be overshadowed by lesser characters would be kinda ludicrous but when you have characters who have either merged with time and space, have consistent and numerous statements which imply them to be stronger then the Gods of Destruction/being the strongest foe in DB history or is someone that has mastered a technique which not even Beerus himself has mastered and yet Beerus is still stronger then that? IDC if you say "we still haven't seen Beerus' full power", that doesn't excuse piss poor consistency and writing

honestly UI is a limited ability, even though the users body move on its own based on the danger, it still is reliant on the speed of goku. So lets say beerus is stronger but goku has the technique that Beerus yet to master, he can definitely still outspeed goku.

It seems Beerus is also still growing in power, but he can't surpass Whis similar to how Goku was supposed to surpass Beerus a long time ago with the UIM form but they keep raising the bar.

Not sure if we should use anime stuff for the manga since Anime Jiren is the one heavily supported to be above the GoDs while Manga jiren just has a vague statement.

Not only that but Goku and Vegeta have grown way stronger since that statement was said especially in the T.oP
Your right i shouldnt be using anime for the manga but the outline should still be the same

Theres no doubt they got stronger what im saying is they havent reached beerus level yet

You need education on how powerful Goku and Vegeta became since then if that what you think.

This statement was made after BoG, after that Goku raised his power and achieved SSB, making him at least 50 times stronger.
During Universe 6 arc he trained and gained an "unknown" amount of power, while also stacking Kaio-kenx10 on the top of his SSB which made him 10 times ever stronger so that's 500x times what he was during RoF arc
After the Zamasu arc, Goku is shown to be able to fight an even stronger Hit with SSB alone so as low ball he 5000x times what he was in RoF
During the ToP arc, he uses a Kaio-kenx20 on that MUCH stronger version of SSB making him roughly 100,000x times stronger than his RoF self.
After that he unlocks UI Omen, which is AT LEAST twice that so it's 200,000x times
And after that of course he unlocks UI which is at least 2x that of Omen making him roughly 400,000x times stronger than his RoF

I won't even get into Moro arc power-ups since anime didn't adapt it.
I know when the statement was made i even said when the statement was made.

You can try to caculate all you want but the fact is even with all the power ups goku nor vegeta still havent reached the castle. Theres been no indication that they have been near beerus power at any point of the series to suggest beerus power has been retcon

actually Jiren was also implied to be above gods of destruction via daizenshuu and promotional magazines about the manga arcs of ToP and black arc, they even have blue vegetto from black arc saying he could rival beerus. Even though scaling wise vegetto shouldnt come close to current goku
Supreme kai was the one who stated vegito is perhaps stronger than beerus. The problem is superme kai has never seen beerus at full power and if memory serves me right he didnt even know about gods of destruction until elder kai told him about it

Jiren being above god if destruction level means nothing

Ssbe vegeta is stronger than god toppo whi is no different from any other god of destruction according to belmoud.

You know IMO Beerus is somehow an interesting character yet also a Gary Stu.
I get that Beerus in the grand scheme of the DB cosmic hierarchy is a very important and powerful entity so to have him be overshadowed by lesser characters would be kinda ludicrous but when you have characters who have either merged with time and space, have consistent and numerous statements which imply them to be stronger then the Gods of Destruction/being the strongest foe in DB history or is someone that has mastered a technique which not even Beerus himself has mastered and yet Beerus is still stronger then that? IDC if you say "we still haven't seen Beerus' full power", that doesn't excuse piss poor consistency and writing
God of destruction is a vague level its been shown to be a vague level

Gowasu stated ssj goku power rivials a god of destruction im black goku saga

Im zeno exhibition other universes superme kais stated ssb goku rivals a god

Merging with space and time means nothing to gods of destruction who if they fight together universes get destroyed

You cant even count full power beerus when talking about all the foes in history because je never demonstarted anywhere close to his full power. You can only scale the level of power he displayed in BoG arc when talking about foes in history since all other foes have displayed their full power beside beerus

Ehh Anime Jiren should still scale above Beerus
EmpINgaVMAEUABR

Supreme kai was the one who stated vegito is perhaps stronger than beerus. The problem is superme kai has never seen beerus at full power and if memory serves me right he didnt even know about gods of destruction until elder kai told him about it

Jiren being above god if destruction level means nothing

Ssbe vegeta is stronger than god toppo whi is no different from any other god of destruction according to belmoud.
yes supreme kai did say this but theres also another promotional material about blue vegito's power which they restate what supreme kai said and quote "The power that rivals beerus" although this is not vegito using final kamehameha.

It’s obvious that blue fusions and Broly are the only ones who scale to Beerus, even this year we had info on Vegito blue being Beerus level.

the rule should be really simple. If you are not directly compared to beerus by any source, then you don’t scale to beerus, period.

but then again, we are all jumping the gun here. We have absolutely nothing but the drafts to go on about.

It’s obvious that blue fusions and Broly are the only ones who scale to Beerus, even this year we had info on Vegito blue being Beerus level.

the rule should be really simple. If you are not directly compared to beerus by any source, then you don’t scale to beerus, period.

but then again, we are all jumping the gun here. We have absolutely nothing but the drafts to go on about.
broly does not scale at all nor he does... we talking about the idea of being scaled above moro which is scaled above broly and has better feats than broly. That being said even if we take goku's statement towards moro being the strongest opponent he has ever faced into less reliable thing, his feats shows superior to broly's by far

Goku did not say he is the strongest, but toughest.

You do know That Majin Buu was stated to be Gokus most formidable foe during the U6 arc, right?

Toughest and most formidable don’t equal strongest.

statement also comes from toriyamas script. So until literally shown otherwise, he scales.

Ehh Anime Jiren should still scale above Beerus
EmpINgaVMAEUABR
Again god of destruction is a vague level if power which even vegeta exceeded

yes supreme kai did say this but theres also another promotional material about blue vegito's power which they restate what supreme kai said and quote "The power that rivals beerus" although this is not vegito using final kamehameha.
Show scan id this statement and if they just restated superme kai statement then it means nothing because superme kai jas never seen beerus full power or anywhere close only what he displayed in BoG arc whicj was **** all

Show scan id this statement and if they just restated superme kai statement then it means nothing because superme kai jas never seen beerus full power or anywhere close only what he displayed in BoG arc whicj was **** all
Dude, how could you have missed the manga section where they literally go through all the forms, including Vegito blue. They don’t restate shins statement, they out right state that Vegito blue rivals Beerus.

Jiren is above his own God and Belmod is able to somewhat hurt the other Gods so the gap shouldn't be huge

Goku did not say he is the strongest, but toughest.

You do know That Majin Buu was stated to be Gokus most formidable foe during the U6 arc, right?

Toughest and most formidable don’t equal strongest.

statement also comes from toriyamas script. So until literally shown otherwise, he scales.
yes and the toughest is synonym for being the strongest as it is backed by his feats in this arc. The only reliable source towards broly that u "could" scale to beerus is the interview from the external sources outside of akira's statement

That being said, I already simplified that without relying to the goku statement his feats shows way more impressive than Broly's by ******* far.

Last edited:
I would wait for the official translations to come out before talking about this

As beerus could be implying useing his ability to erase things, because he is lazy

Beerus, -"No choice, I'll help them just this time"

-"It'll be a problem if Earth dissapears."

-"I can't let other Destroyer Gods see. I better make this quick."

Whis, -"There is a call from the the great grand master"

Beerus, -"WHAT?!"

Whis, -"It's probably because of Meerus"

Beerus, -"I guess they discovered it already."

-"No time to waste, we need to get back Whis"

-"It's not my problem what happens to Earth. Handle it yourself!"

Whis proceeds to tell Goku how to beat Moro.
I got this from reddit for the couple drafted pages

Back