• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

This arc is such a shitshow. Everyone gets a powerup every 3 seconds just to be invalidated by someone elses power up moments later.

I've also never seen another series mistreat their deuteragonist as bad as DB. Mans finally got his own exclusive "awakening" transformation (not counting the reshade that is SSBE) that everyone's been waiting for for years and then have the form show up 3 times and lose ALL 3 (at least based off of what the leaks are making it seem like) with little to no special highlight whatsoever.

Honestly I feel like at this point I feel like Vegeta would've been better off just stuck at SSBE or some shit. As much as I love UE and its design, what's the point if it ultimately does nothing of importance anyways. The form just loses all respect with this shit. It's just crazy to set this as like Vegeta's long awaited awakening just to have the man job in the biggest fashion.

You know someone should get all the lifting strength feats from the granolah saga and calc them because I'm pretty sure we have lots now

Magenta showed Dr. Hedo a video recording of Trunks' battle with Frieza, and according to this movie, their fight only lasted six seconds in real time; Frieza shooting at Trunks to Trunks obliterating Frieza all happened near-instantaneously.

Magenta showed Dr. Hedo a video recording of Trunks' battle with Frieza, and according to this movie, their fight only lasted six seconds in real time; Frieza shooting at Trunks to Trunks obliterating Frieza all happened near-instantaneously.
In the manga it was super fast as hell

Vegeta takes his third L in his super hyped up form. UI Omen is now stronger than UI mastered because of some state of mind shit or something like that. And gas gets ANOTHER form. What a shitshow

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind DBS Pan having a page now. She actually has a few good feats, like training with Piccolo, one-shotting and incapacitating a Red Ribbon soldier, her running off to kindergarten at high speeds, etc.

She's got enough to warrant a page, imo.

Could we create a page for Pan now or wait until Super Hero's HD release?
She is fully viable for a page. Add some of the basic Saiyan genetic abilities (Zenkai's, etc.), flight for the end of the movie, and some decently superhuman feats. One-shotting a big trained soldier, a decent running speed feat, and dodging bullets.

People on twitter need to calm down about this new UIO being massively >>> UE Vegeta, it's very likely Gas is majorly knackered after fighting Vegeta (and being scared of him) and then got weakened further by having Bardock PTSD from Goku

It was shown a couple chapters back and in the spoilers for this chapter that with instant transmission you can teleport people by just pointing at them and then pointing where you want them to go and goku took note that he didn’t know you can use it like that which makes me think in the future he’s gonna use this variant of instant transmission and it’s atcually kinda of a broken if you think about how goku could use the move in battles

So can we calc this lifting strength feat?
IMG_20220620_151633.jpg

Well, purely from eye:

Assuming Gas is 6 foot, the ball is about 4 times his size so 24 feet in diameter let's say. Let's assume it's steel.

Volume = 4/3*π*12^3 = 7238.23 feet^3

Avg. Density of steel is 7.9 g/cm^3 or 493.2 lb/ft

So weight would be 7238.23*493.2 = 3 569,895.03 pounds =1,619,277.2 kilograms

= Class M

Back