• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh btw, it seems that Hits wincon is his phasing dura neg punches, and Hyogas are his matter manip dura neg punches

So Hit vs. Cygnus from Saint Seiya.

This'll be... interesting.

Assuming Cygnus is at his full power here, it's hard to say who will actually win. At most, Hyoga's tier of strength is Low 2-C, and the highest Hit has is 3-A. not HIGH 3-A, mind you, just plain 3-A. It's assumed he can go higher (after all, Hit has stated himself that he's always improving), but all we know is that Hit's highest tier is 3-A. When it comes to this match-up, I'm voting for Hyoga... if he's at his full power.

Um, universe level vs universe+ level and the one at the disadvantage is a dragon ball character? Hit's win condition does not exist.

Actually, I asked unshakeable a while back about if 7th sense chars like Hyoga here can be limited to 3a, since they range from galaxy to universal+, and he said ye since they have such precise control Over their power, So I think I can change Hyoga to just be holding back

Actually, I asked unshakeable a while back about if 7th sense chars like Hyoga here can be limited to 3a, since they range from galaxy to universal+, and he said ye since they have such precise control Over their power, So I think I can change Hyoga to just be holding back
How far does he scale in universe level?
Why does the stats matter for hits dura neg tho
Because hit's durability negation works by targetting organs, and when the difference in AP is infinite, it doesn't matter anymore.

I was told it can’t be added this way, so I guess someone please move it to fun and games

Back