• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

this is probably like in the COIE, Mobius launched an attack that gradually destroyed infinite universes and timelines hitting them in all epochs, but they told me that it was not enough proof to make it infinite speed
I mean, unless people wanna say that Demigra & Co. attacks 's speed is > their own speed...

Well, It depends on how its done.
Destroying infinite Multiverse at once: Likely Range

Destroying Infinite Multiverse one by one: Could be infinite/immeasurable
No, it doesn't, in either case, to get that much range, your attack need infinite speed or it will simply never ever reach that range.

Except if that was the case every 2-A would be infinite speed since they can all destroy an infinite multiverse in some timeframe.
Well if you are 2-A with some weapon or something like that the speed obviously doesn't scale to you. But that isn't the case here.unless, as I said before, people wanna say that Demigra & Co. Ki attacks 's speed is > their own speed by an infinite amount which honestly makes no sense in the context of DB

Also I agree with Nitro90 that this should have its own thread

Last edited:
There are a lot of Infinite and potentially Immeasurable speed feats in DBH, like Demigra and the Mini Black Smoke Shenrons travelling into Beat's world through sheer speed with Beat world's being an entirely different space-time (in the case of the Mini Black Smokes, they travelled from the DBH battlefields to Beat's world, with the battlefields taking place in the past), Mechikabura swallowing up (in a finite amount of time) all of the infinite multiverse including the "histories", Chronoa sealing Mechikabura in a space beyond time, et cetera. I might gather all of them up and make a CRT with them.

In the Victory Mission manga, Sora stated that the events of the Dragon Ball series actually occurred in Beat's world, and in World Mission, it's revealed by the Time Patrol that Beat's world is the future version of Xeno Goku's world (with Beat being Goku's descendant).

In the Victory Mission manga, Sora stated that the events of the Dragon Ball series actually occurred in Beat's world, and in World Mission, it's revealed by the Time Patrol that Beat's world is the future version of Xeno Goku's world (with Beat being Goku's descendant).
Yeah but World Mission is literaly about how Silas changed the whole setting and did weird shit to the multivers and how he need to be stopped before doing more.

Also technicaly, if we get enough statement for the Crack of Time being above the multivers and nest of time, I'm pretty sure it would qualify for 1-C anyway so the real world is really redundant.

World Mission is irrelevant because everything that happens there is an absolute mess that wrecks the setting. Victory Mission also has other stuff like Goku Jr's friend literally being Beat's classmate, but anyway, the arcade literally uses Japan's map intact when showing Beat's world, so it's clear that it's different from the Dragon World. Beat's real world is closer to an alternate universe outside of the multiverse than literal reality-fiction interaction anyway, so it wouldn't be Tier 1 in any case.

IMO, we should review our standards on 'muh conceptual' stuff because what a concept mean and is used as change from one vers to another.

Like if someone use 'muh conceptual' to EE someone and it has no difference with EE in any other vers and it's not stated in-universe that it's superior to non-conceptual EE, it should just be treated as baseline (hell, often 'muh conceptual' is the ONLY way to EE someone in those verse to begin with.)

Last edited:
Because he only turned Zamasu into dust or something. (Ignore the bad translation)
1fa0e51555db9165c9cb7c57526bf4856fe0117cv2_hq.jpg

Last edited:
Well, since that's the case, shouldn't Possible Power Nullification be added to the list of its powers, seeing as how Beerus implied that it was able to get rid of immortals? I mean, it seems like an obvious power to add.

I mean, we had a CRT for that, all we could argue was Mid-High via being far above Boo because Demon Gods being Acausals means deleting them from history isn't a sign of High-Godly.

Back