• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UPGRADE OGDB Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why teen goku and piccolo at the end of db arent moon level?

When guidebooks confirms goku kamehameha was moon level

Roshi even states goku power hasnt dropped even after launching the super kamehameha, and mutiple kamehameha and fighting giant piccolo.

Piccolo tanked his own attack and the super kamehameha with little scratches

Goku then tanks an attack that destroyed the surface of the island. Daizenshuu confirms the island was a small continent

Kami even recreated the moon

Even if it was with shenron it doesnt matter because shenron cant do something thats beyond the user power.

Teen goku power level with super kamehameha was 910 according daisenshuu

Goku in dbz when fighting raditz used a kamehameha and his power level was

With all these evidence im the manga and guidebooks they should be moon level

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Ok, so, I get a lot of questionably reliable people agreeing with this would make anyone not give a damn about it, but it's actually legit. I don't agree with that Creation scaling to Kami but there are 2 main factors to look at
  • Ki Control was apparently stated or implied more times than we give it credit for, without much info about it I get why it's so dismissible but if someone could make a blog about it with everytime it was referred to then I think that would help a lot. Things like it being a thing even in the Saiyan saga and characters having died with it are pretty suspicious.
  • We very easily take those guides as dismissible for what seems to be no reason, I'm sure we do have a number of problems against them but where can I see that and judge it myself? As far as I know they matter as much as any other guide in any other verse and should be used as supporting evidence.

So, let's not meme it or be meta about the fact that this was brought up more than once. I don't think that helps.

Couldn't resist just making a little joke. In any case I won't have much to contribute since everything I could say has already been said, but I think Moon level is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back