• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

1-A Universe
That is not my point. Do you know how the Ben 10 franchise is considered 6D because universes that are infinite in size appear finite in the space above? Therefore qualifying the space above to be 6D? The same logic is here. Shouldn't this logically mean the Universe is 5D since the Macrocosm, which is infinite, appears finite when compared?

Also, my other point?

Can you apply this crt for me?

I can, but before I do you should make better scans of those things, like Zeno's Self Sustence or the other Hakai Justification. Because they just link to YT, and Toei is very bad about deleting DB content off there. It's part of why the Anime Profiles are so bad now, their justifcations just no longer link to existent videos.

I don't want
cell-cell-games.gif

That is not my point. Do you know how the Ben 10 franchise is considered 6D because universes that are infinite in size appear finite in the space above? Therefore qualifying the space above to be 6D? The same logic is here. Shouldn't this logically mean the Universe is 5D since the Macrocosm, which is infinite, appears finite when compared?

Also, my other point?
That’s because a lot of the Ben 10 stuff is wank

I can, but before I do you should make better scans of those things, like Zeno's Self Sustence or the other Hakai Justification. Because they just link to YT, and Toei is very bad about deleting DB content off there. It's part of why the Anime Profiles are so bad now, their justifcations just no longer link to existent videos.

Here

If there is anything else missing, tell me, the words can be your way

Last edited:

Also, my other point?
Eh no, Ben 10 is 6D due to a Hypertimeline. And 5D due to Uncontable Infinite 4D, the space beyond isn't used as a justification for that anymore

Back