• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

How would you guys incorporate Turles and the ToM to the canon continuity.
-Saiyans are the descendants of Majin that left the Demon Realm and they evolved from their demonic ape forms into their human forms.
-Turles is an ancient saiyan who possibly fought Yamoshi and has been sealed this entire time
-He somehow ends up free and leads a gang of majin, taking over the Second Demon World
-The Tree of Might is a tree located in the Second Demon World where the Glind (Shin and possibly all the kais) come from
-Turles makes use of the Tree of Might to devour the energies of the Demon Realm, trying to restore the dormant majin power in his blood
-His transformation is a Majin Great Ape
-Ends in Goku defeating him with Ultra Instinct
-Essentially an angelic saiyan overcoming a demonic saiyan

Are there any combat speed feats that can prove the "outlier" stance?

I can't think of any
That Immeasurable combat speed is an outlier? None immediately come to mind but there are probably at least a few examples. The main argument people use is the 48 minutes of the ToP but it's been pretty heavily critiqued.

The outlier argument fundamentally doesn't work on so many levels, not just in Dragon Ball Super's specifc cases but generally across fiction. The Flash has hundreds if not thousands of anti-feats, many of them absolutely vital for the plot to function, and the Flash rightfully still gets immeasurable speed. Not to mention the ToP isnt really much of a slam dunk argument for an outlier anyway.

If Super were to ever get Immeasurable accepted, it'd be a hypertimeline 5D Heros type thing where everyone and their mother would get immeasurable speed afterwards. Then standards will be changed suddenly and for completely unrelated reasons.

Generally I'd focus on infinite universe gettinf accepted first, and Immeasurable speed kind of just hang around as a 'we know it's probably accurate but the site isn't really ready for it yet'.

Where dose infifnte universes come from? I don't think there's any resource to do that in the maintime line currentttt

And you ment infinte sized universe that makes more sense (is there a discord or something I can join to be looped into that?)
We have a server, yes, but we lowkey critical of who joins after Luffy leaked a bunch of shit. So you'll have to perform a few tasks

First step, take out your credit card and tell me the three funny numbers on the back

Can this speed feat be calculated? It might increase their travel speed.
Only things we know is that it was "on the other side of the planet" according to a guide, and that it was in a second iirc. Even if the timeframe can't be accepted, Frieza was in the middle of killing Vegeta. So Goku flew from one side of Namek to the other in the time it would take for Frieza's hand to reach Vegeta. And I think Toriyama said Namek was Earth sized? Not sure.

-Saiyans are the descendants of Majin that left the Demon Realm and they evolved from their demonic ape forms into their human forms.
-Turles is an ancient saiyan who possibly fought Yamoshi and has been sealed this entire time
-He somehow ends up free and leads a gang of majin, taking over the Second Demon World
-The Tree of Might is a tree located in the Second Demon World where the Glind (Shin and possibly all the kais) come from
-Turles makes use of the Tree of Might to devour the energies of the Demon Realm, trying to restore the dormant majin power in his blood
-His transformation is a Majin Great Ape
-Ends in Goku defeating him with Ultra Instinct
-Essentially an angelic saiyan overcoming a demonic saiyan
Wait you're actually cooking with the Majin Great Ape thing, Oozaru's have pointy ears and it turns them into violent rampaging monsters.

For those that play Sparking Zero, I gotta ask, does the Fusion get stronger when you fuse the characters in a battle rather than picking them outright from the select screen or it doesn't change anything?

I ask because in BT3 Fusing mid battle resulted in a much stronger fusion.

Generally I'd focus on infinite universe gettinf accepted first, and Immeasurable speed kind of just hang around as a 'we know it's probably accurate but the site isn't really ready for it yet'.
I mean if Infinite Sized Universe is accepted, then there's zero chance people are just going to leave it alone and not try infinite speed as soon as Infinite Sized Universe is applied

Last edited:
Daima could give a single statement about the Universe being infinite and everything else fits together nicely, but i doubt there will be anything like that, DB has never been one to explain things well.

Back