• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Glorio airplane(Lol, in 2 ep he said he didn't fly in cosmos regularly) can reach cosmos in few seconds, but in Third Makai it will be destroyed if reach any good speeds and they fly on something about 40-80 km/h speeds. Well, another one way to nerf Goku in Makai?
That’s due to the air, though, not a random plot induced inconsistency.

Can this speed feat be calculated? It might increase their travel speed.
EXj8r5-XgAUbKj2.jpg
450c85ee.png

Last edited:
Can this speed feat be calculated?
You’d have to know the distance and timeframe. And from what I remember, the only distance given is a hyperbolic mistranslation saying Goku was “across the planet” on the back of a 3-In-1 Volume Cover and you’d only be able to use the anime’s timeframe. So on a technical level, yes (I mean you can math basically anything). On a practical level, no. Unless I’m missing something.

You’d have to know the distance and timeframe. And from what I remember, the only distance given is a hyperbolic mistranslation saying Goku was “across the planet” on the back of a 3-In-1 Volume Cover and you’d only be able to use the anime’s timeframe. So on a technical level, yes (I mean you can math basically anything). On a practical level, no. Unless I’m missing something.
Well, was it really a translation error? Is Viz a good translator?

For me it's the same thing, it all ends in speed, i don't care much about these things, since the more ki the more speed you have, so it doesn't make any sense to separate this whole thing.

Back