• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

if we were to disregard the buuhan feat
who would still he 2C in the anime?

omega/black shenron with their feats
goku and gogeta scale to them

who else?

if we were to disregard the buuhan feat
who would still he 2C in the anime?
I don't think you'd even need Majin's feat to scale GT to low-multiversal.

We have Janemba's feat of distorting all afterlife and affecting the living Universe, we have Gogeta's feat when he transforms creates a Big Bang in the other world and was shaking the entire other world, we have Lord Ludo's quote that could destroy the entire Universe, in addition to Android 17 joining the Universe with another world.

We are literally served with so much done for Toei to be low-multiversal, not counting the feat of Omega Sheron that was going to destroy the Universe and was even affecting the Kaioshin realm.

I don't think you'd even need Majin's feat to scale GT to low-multiversal.

We have Janemba's feat of distorting all afterlife and affecting the living Universe, we have Gogeta's feat when he transforms creates a Big Bang in the other world and was shaking the entire other world, we have Lord Ludo's quote that could destroy the entire Universe, in addition to Android 17 joining the Universe with another world.

We are literally served with so much done for Toei to be low-multiversal, not counting the feat of Omega Sheron that was going to destroy the Universe and was even affecting the Kaioshin realm.
I doubt this is valid, because the context is conquest and his energy draining of others to empower him. Further, Luud himself is merely a facade used to empower Baby, (which the person who said this knew) who was going to conquer the universe via his parasitic nature, which we know from Trunks was being planned to use by the Machine Mutants to conquer the universe from the very beginning.

I doubt this is valid, because the context is conquest and his energy draining of others to empower him. Further, Luud himself is merely a facade used to empower Baby, (which the person who said this knew) who was going to conquer the universe via his parasitic nature, which we know from Trunks was being planned to use by the Machine Mutants to conquer the universe from the very beginning.
Well... So i guess this one doesn't count then? I remember Baby also mentioning that he can parasitize something like that infinitely, you're right about that.

My God, how I love super's retcon, literally we have genkidama being gathered from the entire universe and the other world just to defeat Kid Buu, further on we have an incredible potential in the part of the evil Buu who absorbed the powers of Dai Kaioshin who could defeat Moro at that time, Dai Kaioshin was able to fight against Moro who had absorbed the powers of Vegeta and Goku in Blue form (note that Dai Kaioshin was only a little of his power), Goku needed energy and Vegeta gathered all the powers near them and none could make Goku restore all powers, soon after appears Uub who had the energy of the Dai Kaioshin complete and fills all of Goku's ki, Goku soles Moro, Saga Buu who was nothing more than solar system buster filled all of Goku's powers in the superior instinct 😥

Goku dressed as a turtle

Yep, that's why it's a beautiful feat and look, Gogeta was in hell which is an isolated part of the other world
Do we accept it as a 3-A physical big bang or one that created a space-time? I'm looking at the crt that it was accepted in and I'm not sure on the answer?

So
I was searching through the old movie pamphlets

Because y'know I'm doing GT, which is connected to some of them

And I found something interesting.

"Future Trunks after killing Android 14 image: The destructive power of that sword is because it was a legendary sword given by the God of Planet Conut!"

Here.
So the Super Android 13 film is connected to Wrath of the Dragon.

Then there's this, where GT's Goku's Timeline was turned into stickers for promotion in Hero's Legacy's Special in The GT Anime Comic. And Fusion Reborn is right there. Which canonizes that film, and allllllllso makes every other film canon (because all of them are connected to Fusion Reborn.)

Do we accept it as a 3-A physical big bang or one that created a space-time? I'm looking at the crt that it was accepted in and I'm not sure on the answer?

We accept that it is a 2-C feat for affecting the other world and the world of the living, we don't know if a Big Bang from Gogeta could have created a space-time the size of 3-A, if we had hell it would be accepted as having the size of the Universe.

Back