• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

So that happened huh 🤔

So that happened huh 🤔

So...anyone speaking the Language think it had anything?

I got most of it, summary was that he was said neutral zone being insignificant 5D becomes significant because it has its own time axis, and timeline becomes 6D

It would have more merit if the spacetimes with their own time axis review is done

I read the entire thread and it was in French according to Google translate, i think it was an update for 6D, and in my opinion, the only way to make DB 6D is through the void that contains all the timelines together, where Trunks passes to go to another timeline.

What would having a relaxed yet battle-tense state be? Trying to catalogue all the Ki Stuff from the Anime. Also, the poison part of the Ki Manipulation stuff is DBS-specific, I think, so unless someone has a Toei-Version of that I’m removing it.

what's this "LSS full power" form listed in toei broly's profile
Supposedly, the height of Broly's ever-increasing power at the time of Movie 8; after Goku receives energy from the Z-Fighters and taunts Broly, Broly powers up for the final time, and his hair suddenly changes from its usual green to golden-blonde, like the traditional Super Saiyan form.

Back