• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

the-gc-gc-got-leaked.gif
Sorry but could I get some background?

Are the people from that Dragon Ball group chat the same as the people here, or are those two different groups of people?
Well, a lot of things happened there, i know I'm also wrong for cursing others and doing things in the past (but they attacked me first and i don't like to lower my head to anyone and it can be whoever it is), but serious things happened there, honestly, i didn't want to get involved with these people anymore, i even blocked them on Discord and removed all friendships after i fought with them, but this morning messages started arriving from my friends telling me that they were going to try something against me (to keep me quiet once and for all) and even serious curses about me after i left their discord, i have no problem being banned for offending those who offended me and for all that, but i was sad because the betrayal was from one of my friends that i talked to every day.

Well, a lot of things happened there, i know I'm also wrong for cursing others and doing things in the past (but they attacked me first and i don't like to lower my head to anyone and it can be whoever it is), but serious things happened there, honestly, i didn't want to get involved with these people anymore, i even blocked them on Discord and removed all friendships after i fought with them, but this morning messages started arriving from my friends telling me that they were going to try something against me (to keep me quiet once and for all) and even serious curses about me after i left their discord, i have no problem being banned for offending those who offended me and for all that, but i was sad because the betrayal was from one of my friends that i talked to every day.
I see so you're leaking group chats because they're trying something against you, Right? How are they trying to get rid of you? Trying to get you banned from here for things you said?

I've never seen a type of people gathered in one place, and here I thought I was bad compared to the standard of people here. But it turns out I was at least being honest and would never go this low. This is just sad. Whatever happens and had happened here is literally not that serious

i dont wanna hear this crap from you of all people luffy.
ghc77CO.png

for those wondering, this comment from Luffy above is directed towards @omegabronic. the entire conversation is too long to share but its Omega who was being talked about here, not Reiner.
I was referring to that guy from the channel and not to Omega, besides bringing scan with bad context, it still says it was for Omega, when I was talking about Ben 10

i dont wanna hear this crap from you of all people luffy.
ghc77CO.png

for those wondering, this comment from Luffy above is directed towards @omegabronic. the entire conversation is too long to share but its Omega who was being talked about here, not Reiner.
Ngl all the screenshots y'all show surrounding the drama are so dumb and should have all been kept private. It's two groups of people leaking information just to see which one gets the other banned first. Throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks.

Ngl all the screenshots y'all show surrounding the drama are so dumb and should have all been kept private. It's two groups of people leaking information just to see which one gets the other banned first. Throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks.
yeah no, sorry, crap like this needs to be reported. that comment, even as a joke, is not excusable by any means

eh, i know the feeling.........didn't got to the level of them trying to ban me, but i was sad when one of my, imo, best friends in Discord just........started to no talk or acknowledge my existence after a downgrade thread, i wasn't even mad at them, still am not, just........sad, i really liked them, altho they probably won't believe me if someone tells him i said that, we made a lot of jokes, they said to me i was a stepping stone in making propose to their partner, heck i even helped him playfully shittalk a bunch of times, the bad wording kind that it is obviously a parody and not serious at all, yet they didn't even acknowledged my existence, ignored me completely...........that hurt, a lot, people even gave me a "snake" role in discord

People just have to learn that friendship is a 2 way process, it depends on the other person as much as it depends on you, if they are the type to not be friends and trow insults because of something minor like powerscalling, then honestly, you just have to let go, they say to not take it seriously........but when they start to actually talk about your intelligence, lie about your intentions, do not want to hear you no matter how many times you try to explain it, and start to call you a "rat" and "snake"(which cannot be not serious when used as legit insults) then honestly? they are just wrong, no matter how badly i think an argument someone else is doing, going this far is not okay, not matter how much you disagree with someone

of course, you insulting them back is also not ok in my book, nor is the numerous things i know you said about me, so read the text above as advice for you as well

i really don't care if you or anyone else said about me in that server, i am not writing this to "take your side" or take anyone else's, this is more of a "general" view of mine of this entire situation, as i have experienced something similar of the feeling you are feeling right now, if the other side is feeling "betrayed" as well.....then this can be a message to them as much as you

Last edited:
Oh yeah just to clarify I'm the one in the screen shot. The person he replied to, xy. I have to admit that I was very surprised he said that and just as you stated even if it's a joke that's a very disgusting thing to say.
I'mma be honest dude, I think that's just standard banter and insults. Like, when you get angry at someone and you promise them that you will marry their mothers. It sounds like standard online banter. Like when you get killed in a Call of Duty lobby and you tell someone that you will kiss their sister.

eh, i know the feeling.........didn't got to the level of them trying to ban me, but i was sad when one of my, imo, best friends in Discord just........started to no talk or acknowledge my existence after a downgrade thread, i wasn't even mad at them, still am not, just........sad, i really liked them, altho they probably won't believe me if someone tells him i said that, we made a lot of jokes, they said to me i was a stepping stone in making propose to their partner, heck i even helped him playfully shittalk a bunch of times, the bad wording kind that it is obviously a parody and not serious at all, yet they didn't even acknowledged my existence, ignored me completely...........that hurt, a lot, people even gave me a "snake" role in discord

People just have to learn that friendship is a 2 way process, it depends on the other person as much as it depends on you, if they are the type to not be friends and trow insults because of something minor like powerscalling, then honestly, you just have to let go, they say to not take it seriously........but when they start to actually talk about your intelligence, lie about your intentions, do not want to hear you no matter how many times you try to explain it, and start to call you a "rat" and "snake"(which cannot be not serious when used as legit insults) then honestly? they are just wrong, no matter how badly i think an argument someone else is doing, going this far is not okay, not matter how much you disagree with someone

of course, you insulting them back is also not ok in my book, nor is the numerous things i know you said about me, so read the text above as advice for you as well

i really don't care if you or anyone else said about me in that server, i am not writing this to advise for you or anyone else, this is more of a "general" view of mine of this entire situation, as i have experienced something similar of the feeling you are feeling right now, if the other side is feeling "betrayed" as well.....then this can be a message to them as much as you
You know what you did.

Back