• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

eh, i know the feeling.........didn't got to the level of them trying to ban me, but i was sad when one of my, imo, best friends in Discord just........started to no talk or acknowledge my existence after a downgrade thread, i wasn't even mad at them, still am not, just........sad, i really liked them, altho they probably won't believe me if someone tells him i said that, we made a lot of jokes, they said to me i was a stepping stone in making propose to their partner, heck i even helped him playfully shittalk a bunch of times, the bad wording kind that it is obviously a parody and not serious at all, yet they didn't even acknowledged my existence, ignored me completely...........that hurt, a lot, people even gave me a "snake" role in discord

People just have to learn that friendship is a 2 way process, it depends on the other person as much as it depends on you, if they are the type to not be friends and trow insults because of something minor like powerscalling, then honestly, you just have to let go, they say to not take it seriously........but when they start to actually talk about your intelligence, lie about your intentions, do not want to hear you no matter how many times you try to explain it, and start to call you a "rat" and "snake"(which cannot be not serious when used as legit insults) then honestly? they are just wrong, no matter how badly i think an argument someone else is doing, going this far is not okay, not matter how much you disagree with someone

of course, you insulting them back is also not ok in my book, nor is the numerous things i know you said about me, so read the text above as advice for you as well

i really don't care if you or anyone else said about me in that server, i am not writing this to "take your side" or take anyone else's, this is more of a "general" view of mine of this entire situation, as i have experienced something similar of the feeling you are feeling right now, if the other side is feeling "betrayed" as well.....then this can be a message to them as much as you
I remember very well what happened to you on Discord and i was watching all that, i hope you know that i have no hard feelings against you and i'm sorry for what happened

I'mma be honest dude, I think that's just standard banter and insults. Like, when you get angry at someone and you promise them that you will marry their mothers. It sounds like standard online banter. Like when you get killed in a Call of Duty lobby and you tell someone that you will kiss their sister.
I understand this since I'm a victim of this in fact I think every human being is a victim of this even if its an one time thing. My issue is that this happens constantly and it's very hard to work with someone who is quick to get angry. In fact I'm pretty sure this behaviour is one of the many reasons why Ryzen was extremely upset with Luffy. Other verse supporters in the server included. I've always been told to keep my mouth sealed if I have nothing good to say which is why I struggle to be blunt to others but I feel as though Ryzen being cold to luffy needed to happen. We've tried being nice but it didn't work no matter how genuine or patient we were.

eh, i know the feeling.........didn't got to the level of them trying to ban me, but i was sad when one of my, imo, best friends in Discord just........started to no talk or acknowledge my existence after a downgrade thread, i wasn't even mad at them, still am not, just........sad, i really liked them, altho they probably won't believe me if someone tells him i said that, we made a lot of jokes, they said to me i was a stepping stone in making propose to their partner, heck i even helped him playfully shittalk a bunch of times, the bad wording kind that it is obviously a parody and not serious at all, yet they didn't even acknowledged my existence, ignored me completely...........that hurt, a lot, people even gave me a "snake" role in discord
Maybe they were never your friends.

I remember very well what happened to you on Discord and i was watching all that, i hope you know that i have no hard feelings against you and i'm sorry for what happened
we're cool, no worries about that

now how in the flying hell did we get THIS SERIOUS over a series about a martial arts alien that shoots lasers beams out of his hands and can change hair color without hairdye? i have no idea LOL

Notice how I'm not listed in the complaints 🥱
I'm just a generally affable kind of guy, y'know.
ss_1_reduced_size.jpg.webp

no offense to anyone but how old are y'all getting all worked up over fictional stuff 😭
People usually hold huge emotions about fiction, I don't think is very difficult to understand.

I myself can see why people would get angry, since is Dragon Ball. But this whole discourse is not about just Dragon Ball trought.

I hope we're not going to ignore what Luffy. Going as far as telling someone to get raped over fictional scaling is not ordinary by any means. I thought long and hard about it and even if you're angry that doesn't justify that comment. Especially at his age.

I hope we're not going to ignore what Luffy. Going as far as telling someone to get raped over fictional scaling is not ordinary by any means. I thought long and hard about it and even if you're angry that doesn't justify that comment. Especially at his age.
I didn't tell this to Omega or anyone here at Wiki, don't you guys get tired of lying? I was referring to the channel you showed me, in addition, this involves bullying, insults, homophobia or even threatening to hit me, as well as saying that Damage is a bad person.

I didn't tell this to Omega or anyone here at Wiki, don't you guys get tired of lying? I was referring to the channel you showed me, in addition, this involves bullying, insults, homophobia or even threatening to hit me, as well as saying that Damage is a bad person.
What? When did I say your comment was directed at omega? I remember having this conversation with you and the topic of the discussion was on ben 10 right? Specifically hellformer. No clue how omegabronic came into the picture. You basically told him to go and get raped. That is outlandish luffy. You may have not said it directly to hellformer but that comment was intended for him and he is indeed a member on this wiki.

as i said in my.......honestly disproportional big post, both sides in this conflict have wrong things, i am not taking the side of either, nor will make an effort to defend either

i just really REALLY wish this could just end, like, i want to go back to discuss scalling and meme about Daima.......and also hear hottakes and see people's opinions on them cause..........eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh

like this hottake: Sonic is more skilled than Goku, yeah......totally, am i joking? am i serious? is this obvious bait? who knows, TAKE A GUESS
Joker2.gif

What? When did I say your comment was directed at omega? I remember having this conversation with you and the topic of the discussion was on ben 10 right? Specifically hellformer. No clue how omegabronic came into the picture. You basically told him to go and get raped. That is outlandish luffy. You may have not said it directly to hellformer but that comment was intended for him and he is indeed a member on this wiki.
Dude, i was talking out of respect for the Ben 10 guy's channel, i don't really know the person.

People usually hold huge emotions about fiction, I don't think is very difficult to understand.

I myself can see why people would get angry, since is Dragon Ball. But this whole discourse is not about just Dragon Ball trought.
having emotional connection to something fictional is a thing

and what's these people saying is a whole other thing 😭

Dude, i was talking out of respect for the Ben 10 guy's channel, i don't really know the person.
I am so confused. How are you talking out of respect for the ben 10 guys when your comment clearly contradicts that notion? I'll say this again. I am xy, as in I'm the person you replied to on discord and I remember having this conversation with you. Remember it as clear as day. You told hellformer to get r**** because he disagreed with something dragon ball related. There's no way you're labelling me as a liar. The intentions are literally there.

Back