• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Yes.

Writting that in the story is pointless, since dying in Dragon Ball just serves one porpuse, which is, give someone else a powerboost, and nothing more. That one that doesn't, just due for chockvalue.

What I trying to say is, I doubt the writters can actually do a good story with that, so might as well not do so.
that's kind of half my point yeah

if u can't incorporate death into the story why even have it? u can always give characters powerboosts without killing characters

My boy Yujiro gets shredded against UI. He and base Goku are samiliar in many aspects but the difference is the character. Base Goku is more of a combat athlete while Yujiro is just a straight up warrior and thats why he would beat base Goku.

Goku has a better scaling chain when it comes to "master of every martial arts", Sayjans trait is just much better, more talented and UI.

Yujiros height or better size in general gets overrated. Someone of his size is tailor made for bodyshots = stamina goes brrr.

My boy Yujiro gets shredded against UI. He and base Goku are samiliar in many aspects but the difference is the character. Base Goku is more of a combat athlete while Yujiro is just a straight up warrior and thats why he would beat base Goku.

Goku has a better scaling chain when it comes to "master of every martial arts", Sayjans trait is just much better, more talented and UI.

Yujiros height or better size in general gets overrated. Someone of his size is tailor made for bodyshots = stamina goes brrr.
.... LMAO

.... LMAO

Demons brain is the only thing that could make it a bit interesting but my man found his master.

Honestly size advantage gets overrated in a stats equal fight when you are up against the wrong guy. Its mostly useless without a strength advanatge. Height gives Yujiro the advantage of negating most punches since most of the stabilization goes to the shoulder (simply put). Long arms gives him a better feeling for the distance and control. Weight makes the generated force easier to transfer.

Combine it with Yujiros own skills and being a master of every martial art ... hes a pain in the ass.

Sounds cool and dandy but it aint much of a problem for Goku. For every step Yujrio makes, he has to sacrfice more stamina due the weight. Them long arms aint doin shit once Goku close the gap and destroys him from the inside. Yujiros big body is tailor made for getting wrecked via bodyshots and while Goku is smaller, it means hes more agile and much more tricky like a low center of gravity etc

Goku got the same statements, counters the x-ray vision, comperable skills and UIs scaling chain.

Last edited:
I don't know why people complain about death in DB having this reliving thing.

It's basically the same thing as "No one dies" that people complain about in general battle shounens (of course there are exceptions), only better.

With death you don't get that thing of "why didn't the villain kill the guy?", in DB when the antagonist wants to kill, and you know he's strong enough to kill, he kills.

And I think DB uses the Dragon Balls revive thing well.

I think something like the boo saga where everyone dies by the villain and then are revived by something already established is much better than, I don't know, the final war arc of Fairy Tail (original manga)

That shit, every fight has a super mega dramatic death scene of some protagonist so that in the end it's fake, every damn fight. Consecutively mega dramatic scenes for fake deaths. This irritated me to an unimaginable level.

kid gohan is so adorable
%E9%80%95%EF%BD%B0%E8%8D%B3%EF%BD%AD%E7%B9%A7%E5%BE%8C%EF%BC%9E%E7%B8%BA%EF%BD%AA_%E8%B1%AC%EF%BD%B7%E8%9E%9F%E9%96%80%EF%BD%B7%EF%BD%AE%E7%B8%BA%E7%8E%B2%E5%B4%9B%E7%B8%BA%E3%83%BBen_image4.jpg

Back